Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hello

This is about Spade's life (any of my friends that want 2 b in this story please leave me a comment saying what charrie u want as u and describe them tell if they are friend or not)

Chapter 1 - Hello

Chapter 1 - Hello
Spade's Story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



One night Deak & Kitsune we're playing Slap Jack as it started raining really bad. "I guess we're stuck inside" Kitsune Sighed as the thunder crashed outside. Soon a few minutes later after Kitsune had won the game there was a knock on the door Deak got up and opened the door. Standing in the doorway there was a Fox Anthro soaked to the bone shivering and teeth chattering. Deak looked at her and asked her to come inside. She said nothing just ran into the house and over to the deck of cards. She picked them up and began shifting through them. Then stopped and smiled down at the card she was holding. Kitsune walked over and looked at the card. "An ace of spades" she said aloud and looked up at her brother. "Who is she?" she looked up at Deak "I don't know" he snapped "Don't snap at me!" Kitsune growled her ears flattening against her head.


The anthro looked up at them. "Who are you?" she said cautiously "I'm Kitsune and this is Deak" Kitsune smiled "Who are you?" Deak asked puzzled She looked at him with truth in her eyes "I was hoping you would know" she said looking at the card she still held in her hand "I can't remember who I am, where I came from, anything...." she sighed. "Well If you like you could stay with us" Kitsune offered "But you need a name" she said looking at her hard. "I've got one!" she yelled after a minute or so "We'll call you Spade. Spade Ace" she smiled looking at the girl "I like it" she said slipping the card skillfuly into her backpocket without any one noticing. Kitsune wondered how old she was. "How old are you?" Kitsune asked politly Spade looked at her "Now theres something I do know I'm seventeen" she said looking at the two "Now I wish to know about you two" she smiled "Well as I said before I'm Kitsune and this is Deak I'm fourteen years old and Deak is my brother he is 17 also and he's really cool" she smile Deak didnt buy it "You just don't want beat up right" he snickered looking down at Kit "Right!" She said to him smiling cheerfully. "Ok I think its time for bed" Kit said leading Spade up the stairs to the guest room and found her dry clothes "You can stay as long as you like" she said before walking out the door.


The next day Spade sat strait up in bed, her blue eyes scowered the room. She got out of bed and walked over to the clothes she had arrived in the night before and dug in the pockets finally taking out the playing card she put it under her pillow and got dressed in her old clothes light blue boots purple stockings orange and green shorts light blue sleeve like things and a very tight blue and black top. She went to the mirror and fixed her short blood red matted hair and rubbed her snout and smiled to her self. And went out of her bedroom and down the stairs to the table where the playing cards still lye she picked them up and began throwing them around one by one for no apparent reason suddenly one caught fire then another. "Am I doing this!" she said aloud "I have magic" she looked a the cards and smiled as she put them in her pocket.


Deak came down the stairs in nothing but his boxers, he was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and yawning then he saw Spade and his ears perked up and he went and sat next to her at the kitchen table. "Hey Spade, didya sleep ok" he looked at her she nodded "Are ya hungry?" he asked her getting up and going to the stove. He turned on the gas and snapped his fingers, a small flame it on his thumb he used that to light the stove and began making pancakes.


Kitsune's nose twitched and she said up in bed "PANCAKES!" she screamed and ran down the stairs into the kitchen in her t-shirt and pj pants and sat at the table just as Deak was finishing the first batch of pancakes. She greedily snatched 9 of then and smuthered them with butter and syrup. "KITSUNE!" Deak yelled "DON'T EAT ALL OF THEM!!!" he growled "Oops I forgot about Spade" she said taking a pancake and putting it on her plate she greedily ate it. "Woa!" Kit said suprised shes hungry "Do you want more?" Kitsune offered her the plate and she took it and began eating it. After about 10 pancakes more she was finally done. Kitsune and Deak were also done they had ran to their rooms and got dressed Kitsune grabbed her CD player, opened it and smiled as she saw the CD it had in it was My Chemical Romance, Her all time favorite band. she slipped the Cd player into her hoodie pocket and went down the stairs. "So whats on the list today?" she asked her brother "Well unless we get wind of any thing bad we're free all day. "What do u mean unless?"Spade asked questingly.


"Well...." Kitsune started "We help the people if they're in trouble....Like being attacked we fight the demon, spirit or whatever and we try and kill it." Kit explained "Wow do you think I could help?!" Spade asked happily. "Well, we don't know what powers you have if any" Deak started as he said this Spade grabbed the deck of cards and threw one just above his head. The card caught fire and he looked at her approvingly. "Ok then, you can help" he liked the idea of having a girl closer to his age and a cute one at that she may have looked more like a fox then he did but she was cute anyway. Spade liked Deak but not like 1st grade love, she actualy loved him if that was the word. He was cute sweet and smart and really close to her age. She loved how his black ears and tail were tipped with red and that his eyes were blood red also.


Spade looked at Kitsune, she was pretty she had silver hair that went to the middle of her back and tipped off with black she had silver ears and tail that were tipped black as well. The thing she also noticed was her eyes were pitch black and she had on a thick coating of black eyeliner that was streaked down her face making it look as though she was crying. She seemed nice enough but Spade liked bright colors like orange, green, blue, purple, and yellow. The clothing Kitsune had on has all black she had on baggy black goth pants and a My Chemical Romance shirt. Any one who didn't know her would be scared.


Spade had just zoned back in when they heard a crash and screaming. Kitsune rolled her eyes "Here we go again, what shall I transform into this time?" she said looking at her brother "Lets try the dragon again, we need the room for Spade" he looked at her with an expression that said hurry up! Kitsune quickly transformed into a black dragon with red wings. She puffed smoke out of her nose and nodded for them to get on. As soon as they were all settled she took off.





~*~*~*~Ok guyz I'll Keep going with this story please comment!!!~*~*~*~



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment