Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Sam, a 13 year old orphan lives in Domino. But Sam isn't happy. She never knew who her parents were, she didn't even know their names. Now, with the help of her new friends, Yugi and co. and her favorite card, she can find out the truth of her family.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Prologue

It was a strange night, in January 4th 1995 in Domino. Bitter cold winds and snow flew through the city, no one dared to walk, or even drive in this weather. The snow flakes were as large as gold balls and the winds were blowing so hard and fast that it would've felt like bee sting if it flew into your face.

But what was strange about this night, was what happend at the Domino Orphanage.

Mrs.Sane, head of the Orphanage, was walkign down the main hall after giving one of the boys that had been causing trouble a good scolding, when there was a sudden pounding at the front door in the hall.

Mrs.Sane quickly walked over to the door, and opened it. The wind and snow made it difficult and uninviting to look out, but she finally got to see something.

It wasn't what she exspected though. She had exspected to see a person, practically freezing, begging for shelter, but instead, she found a huge basket!

Mrs.Sane grabbed it and quickly closed the door. She carried the basket to the kitchen where her sister, Jane, was cooking. "Hey sis, what are you birng into my kitchen?" Jane said in a heated tone. She had been busy all day, and was really tired and just wnated to sleep!

"I'm not sure Jane. I found it on the front porch!" Mrs.Sane replied before actully taking notice of the basket's features.

It was hand woven, and there were egyptian symbols around the top, woven in black. Inside the basket, was the most beautiful linen she had ever seen, trimmed with gold, and there was also an emvelope. "OH! Mary! Something in it is moving!" Jane suddenly excliamed when the linen moved abit. It looked to be wrapped around something.

Mrs.Sane slowly unwrapped the linen, and gasped with shock at what she saw.

Inside, wrapped in the linen with a gold neckless way to big for it's little neck, was a baby!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment