Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue: The Beginning of the New Continent

An ancient evil once again threatens the land...


Gotta give special thanks to my friends, canigetawitness101, rokusurfsword, and my friend-who's-not-on-here, Devin.

Chapter 1 - Prologue: The Beginning of the New Continent

Chapter 1 - Prologue: The Beginning of the New Continent
Seyah

Prologue: The Beginning of the New Continent

In the year 531, on a newly discovered continent, in the South Division of the ocean Infarus, a city was built by a wealthy man named Astra Seyah. He named the city Seyah, after himself, and even gave the title of the ruler of the city "the Masterseyah." Soon, his city grew in population, and within the span of ninety-six years, became just as prosperous as the cities of the Old Continents. Many new cities have formed, and the New Continent (now officially named Astra after the man who dicovered it) is widely populated with many cities that give home to many of the different civilizations.
It was not long, however, before an evil force known as the Juu-Go-Hodo made an attempt to take over the continent. With the aid of many of the most wicked creatures on the planet, the Juu-Go-Hodo enslaved the people of the continent, forcing them into poverty and distress. However, just as the evil had seemed to appear suddenly, so a hero also arose from seemingly nowhere to combat this malicious force. The Hero succeded in defeating the Juu-Go-Hodo, and it was banished to the Realm of Darkness...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment