Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Calling and Lunch

An ancient evil once again threatens the land...


Gotta give special thanks to my friends, canigetawitness101, rokusurfsword, and my friend-who's-not-on-here, Devin.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Calling and Lunch

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Calling and Lunch
Chapter 1: Calling and Lunch

Another dragon soared through the dark, cloud covered sky. No one bothered paying attention to the dragons, or the dark sky anymore. It had been dark for so long, people were just used it. As for the dragons, seeing them flying over Seyah was nothing new anymore either. Ever since the Masterseyah, named Joonasu, married Dragonlady (the Seyan name for the princess of the Dragons), peace was between Dragons and man. However, lately, the dragons had been flying to and from the palace several times a day. Some said they were relaying messages from the palace to some other city. Where they were headed, no one knew, though. The Continent of the Dragons was located to the north of Seyah, while the dragons often flew in a more easterly direction (to the citezens there were no known civilizations in the near east).
Another, odd change was the way Joonasu ruled the city. At first, he was very outgoing, often taking walks to meet with the people and speak with them. Everyone loved him, that is untill the skies grew dark. After that day, he had never left the palace, and many restricting laws were passed. Soldiers patrolled the streets, and anyone who so much as breathed a foul thought against the soldiers or the regime were imprisoned.
There was one group of young, rebellious teenagers who often got together to pull off risky feats such as plastering crude messages onto walls, and bombarding the guardsmen with various objects. Eeron, one of the group was the one who most often put together these schemes of defiance. He was tall, smart, and often did or said whatever he felt like, regardless of the risk. His brother, Joshu, was much like Eeron in personality, but other then that, no one could tell they were related. Hanna and Hezaa where twin sisters, both relatively short in comparison to others, and both also had long black hair. The only difference was their personalities. Hanna was more quite and "laid back" while Hezaa was much more hyper and talkative. Riiana also contributed much to the rebeliousness of the gang. Many found her to be naturally defiant to most authority, which was why she fit in so well with the gang. Andoryuu, was the youngest and quietest of the lot, often quiestioning the morality of their actions, but never backing down for fear of being left behind.
One day, they were hanging out in a small alley when a man mounted on a red dragon landed before them. He was clad in fine garments, and had the appearance of a general. When he spoke to them, his voice echoed with great authority, "I have been assigned to the task of escorting you lot to the palace to speak with the Great Masterseyah and Dragonlady. If you will, follow me to the palace." The others looked at eachother in surprise. "Have we finally been caught?" Hanna quiestioned herself quietly. The rider apperently sensed their confusion and reassured them that they were not in any kind of trouble.
They finally agreed to go with him, and he took off on his dragon, flying just low enough for them to keep him in their sights and follow. When they reached the palace, the doors seemed to open automatically. "This is where I depart. You will be lead to the throne room by one of the servents. Farewell." With that, he turned, and flew off into the distance. A servant greeted them upon entrance, and quickly guided them to the throne room. "Holy crap, this place is huge!" Joshu gawked as they stared around the room.
It was an enourmous rectangular room with red and gold colored carpets and drapes. At the far end of the room sat Joonasu and Dragonlady. Standing beside them was a tall, stern man holding a large staff with a long, curved blade at the end. Dragonlady got up from her seat and greeted them. "Welcome to our palace. We have a very important matter to discuss, but first, i believe it is time for lunch." Masterseyah raised from his seat, and joined Dragonlady as they strolled down the hall. "Please, follow us," Dragonlady turned and said. The gang were now more confused then ever, but decided they could not refuse a free meal.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sirius150 on January 9, 2006, 7:49:29 AM

sirius150 on
sirius150dude thats awesome
whens chapter 2 gunna be done?

CanIGetAWitness101 on December 21, 2005, 9:11:34 AM

CanIGetAWitness101 on
CanIGetAWitness101lol. that's awesome. i like it. what format did u write it in?

Dark_blue on November 29, 2005, 8:39:11 PM

Dark_blue on
Dark_bluehaha!! joshu!!! hahahaha

I_luv_jesus on November 28, 2005, 10:26:51 AM

I_luv_jesus on
I_luv_jesusSWEET! DO MORE! I COMMMMAND U!! lol

:D ding :D lol