Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

The Tale of a young teenage girl named Jade, who lost her parents to a group of enimies that call themselves "Illusion". Now...she has a rather weird adventure in front of her.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
"Hey, Uncle Gisuki, what does this do?" "Kykuari, don't touch that!". Jade sighed as she heard the commotion in the other room. Just as Ky predicted, they were kicked out of town. But with a twist: Jade and Ky just happened to have been the the MAYOR'S house. How ironic, Jade thought. She was lucky Ky had his uncle on the outskirts of town. The 2 have been living with his Uncle Gisuki for about a week now. Just as Ky had mentioned, Gisuki was quite an inventor. His basement was full of gizmos and gadgets, metals and blinking lights. The invention that caught Jade's interest the most was a sort of portal thing, that Gisuki seemed to avoid telling them what it was for. Well, he avoided telling Ky, anyway. Jade didn't ask herself, since she had a feeling she was better off not knowing.

During her week stay at Gisuki's house, Jade got to know Ky a bit more. He was quite a character. Jade could explain him in 4 words that all began with c's: Calm, collected, curious, chatty. A very odd mix. He seemed to had a split personality. But in addition to that, he was also...well, funny. He was good enough to make Jade laugh with a sarcastic comment about his Uncle's salad. And Jade couldn't even remember the last time she laughed.

Ky's Uncle, Gisuki, though, was a short, (real short. Almost about up to Jade's elbows.) round man with a quick temper. He was also always scolding Ky for his behavior, and then walking off mumbling about when he was a child. Half of the time Jade and Ky never saw him around the house; only around breakfast,lunch, and dinner. Ky told Jade he was most likely down in his basement. The 2 rarely went down there, since they spent most of their time playing air hockey in the den upstairs.

But one evening, Gisuki called the 2 down to his basement, and led them over to the portal they have been so curious about. "Children", he annouced, "My latest invention is complete. I call it the...the...Well, I haven't thought of the name yet, but besides that it's complete, I'll let you know that. After rolling his eyes, Ky asked him "So, aren't you going to tell us what it does?". His uncle flashed a large grin. "This machine is capable of sending any object to any world of your choice. You just need an object from that world." Ky grabbed a Game Boy Advanced cartridge from a nearby desk. "Fire Emblem...So, if I were put this in the machine, would whatever were send through it would end up in Elibe (A/N: The FE7 world, for those that didn't know.)?" Gisuki looked at the game closly. "Well, I suppose...". Jade spoke underneath her breath. "Fire Emblem. Good game, too bad I stunk at keeping people alive." Ky apperantly heard her, and snickered. "Let's use this as my first subject", Gisuki said. "Wai-wait! Would I get my game back?" Ky's voice was suddenly panicked. Gisuki laughed. "Don't worry, my boy, you could take anything from another world you insert out." Ky sighed. "Alright, let's see how this works..."

As Gisuki put the came cartride in the portal slot, Jade and Ky looked around for something to send through the portal. "Will this rock work?" Jade held up a stone she found in a corner. "...Hey, Uncle Gisuki, why is there a rock in your basement?" Ky turned to his uncle. Gisuki looked in there direction. "...No clue...Anyway, it should work now, so come over here with that rock." As Jade placed the rock on the pedestal in front of the portal, Gisuki warned them "Now stand back, I'm not sure if a human could get sucked through this baby." Suddenly, Gisuki pressed the button on the portal. A large pink shock of electricy came shooting out of the portal, not aiming at the rock...But at the 2 teenagers behind it. When Jade and Ky suddenly vanished, Gisuki was left in his basement alone. "Oh...whoops. Looks like a human can go through it. Hmm..." and then scuttled off to his room.


"Wha-what just happened?!" Jade stood up and looked around. She was in an alleyway of some sort of town, with Ky sitting right next to her. "Well, according to memory, my ever-so-brilliant uncle just zapped us into Elibe..." Ky's face lit up. "Oh, sweet! We're in Elibe!". The boy stood on his feet quickly. "I know this world from back to front. I beat Fire Emblm 6 times...Too bad I have no clue where this is." Jade laughed. "Wow, you're a big help." Then she grew a bit more serious. "But really...What are we going to do? We don't know our way back, we have no clue where we are, and we don't know anybody..."Then she thought. "Well, maybe we could find someone from the game. But I doubt they could help us..." Ky nodded. "But we're not gonna get anywhere just standing here. Let's go!" Ky walked foward, to the more robust area of the town the 2 were in. Jade follower closely, and when they got out of the alley, she looked around.

It was a nice town. It had a middle ages feel to it, with stone houses and stone streets. People were walking and running past varied stalls, and there were horse carriages crossing the streets. In the distance, a large castle could be seen. After a moment, Ky spoke up. "Well, I still don't know where we are. Maybe we can ask someone..." Just then, another person collided with him. A bunch of groceries spilled all over the place, and both Ky and the other person were on the ground in seconds. "Oh dear--I'm so sorry!" A unfamiler female voice was heard. 'Eh, it's alright...just watch where you're going..." Ky helped the girl pick up the raiming food off the ground. As they both stood up, Jade got a good look at the girl. She had long, blond hair, with ocean blue eyes. She wore a blue top, with a matching blue skirt and boots, and had a short sword strapped to her side. "Hey, do you know where we are...?" Jade questioned. The girl looked at her, puzzled. "How could you not know? You're in Ostia." Jade quickly replied with "We're from...far away. We just got here." The other girl smiled. "Oh, I should have known...Do you need help getting around?" When Jade and Ky nodded at the same time, she said "Alright, I can help you with that...But I need to get all of these groceries home. You're either gonna have to come with me, or wait." Jade rolled her eyes. "I think we'll go with you. Knowing this kid's curiosity, we'll get lost in no time." Ky shot her a glare, but was ignored. "Okay, then...My name is Starrina. How about you 2?" Before Ky could speak, Jade made him close his mouth.

"I'm Jade. And this Kykuari." Ky snapped back with "No! That's my demon name." His eye twitched. "Call my Ky. Please." Starrina laughed, and said "Alright, Jade and Ky, right? Follow me, please..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment