Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Iam just a ordinary girl

Viola is just a ordinary girl until she finds out she is a Sailor Scout and has to fight the baddies with the rest of the gang.

Chapter 1 - Iam just a ordinary girl

Chapter 1 - Iam just a ordinary girl
"Viola"!. "Viola"!. "What is it mum"? "Its time for school your new school". "Do i have to go i dont even want to go". "Well u have to go" "No i dont" "Viola you need to go"! "Fine im coming so you can stop screaming now". Im only 14 my full name is Viola Carmena Jhonstan and my mum expects me to do everything for myself i just cant! i just cant!. I went down the stairs to get breakfast. "Mum is breakfasr ready"? "Yes it is if you had got up earlier you would of had it by now and been of to school". I gave my mum a dirty look. "Yes well i hate school aspecialy new schools". "Yes well hurry up and eat up because if you dont your going to be late for school your new school". "Stop moaning because im finished now and im going im going im out goodbye"!. I walked to school worried and slow. I hoped if i walked slow i would be late and the teachers would be strict and theywould expell me. I new they wouldnt tho. I kept on thinking to myself what will people think of me. I hope they think good of me because im sure not going to be happy if they dont. I stopped. I relised that i was at the school gate entrance. I didnt want to go in!. I didnt want to go in! but i went in. Everyone was different nobody looked like me. Well they wouldnt look like me but they all looked weird compared to the people at my old school. I stopped and looked around for a minute. Someone came from behind me and said "Hi". "Hi" i said back. "Whats your name" the person said? "Im Viola Carmena Jhonstan". "But just call me Viola". "My names Cerena". "So your new here i expect" she said. "Yeah iam". "Well i think your realy going to like it here". "Yeah i hope" i said to myself. "So do you want to hang around with us" Cerena said. Us i thought i couldnt see anyone else. "Well i mean me and my friends when they come. "Ok sure" i said. "Speaking of friends here they come now" said cerena. "Hi guys". "Hi Cerena". "Em cerena"? "What is it Lita"?. "Who's that behind you"?. "Oh yeah this is Viola shes new here and i thought we could like you know show her aroun and i told her that she could hang with us". "Is that ok"?. "Yeah sure". "So are you going to entroduce us or not"?. "Oh yeah of coarse this is Mina,Amy and Lita". "I have another friend to called Raye accept she goes to a private catholic school". "Cool" i said. "But you can meet her after school if you want" said serena. "Sure i would love to". "Cool then we can get together after school then". "Come on we better go the bell just rang" said Mina.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment