Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Go Away

Viola is just a ordinary girl until she finds out she is a Sailor Scout and has to fight the baddies with the rest of the gang.

Chapter 3 - Go Away

Chapter 3 - Go Away
I woke up at 6:00 the next morning. Mum wasnt awake. I went down the stairs and put two slices of bread in the toaster. While the bread was in the toaster i went to get my clothes on. I went back down the stairs and ate my toast. I didnt put butter or anything on it i know that sounds disgusting but i quite like bread toasted by its self. I went to school as soon as i had finished my toast without telling mum. When i was walking to school i felt worried. I didnt know what to do. Today when i arrived at school i wouldnt have any friends and im telling you i wouldnt be hangin about with they weirdos. When i actually arived at school i saw Serena and the rest of the weird bunch. Serena said "Hi Viola". I didnt say anything back to her i blanked her. As soon as the bell rang to go into cass i went straight into class and when the bell rang to go out of class i went straight out. That day at school was miserable. I spent lunch eating dinner sitting at a table in a corner by my self. Serena offered me to sit at her table with the rest of the guys but i just walked straight past her without saying anything. After school i went to study history at the library. I sat my self down in a nice little table in the corner took my jacket of and got ready to start studying.......That was until Serena and the rest of the guys walked in. I didnt think they would notice me but sadly they did. Serena came straight over to me and said "Hi Viola what are you doing"?. "What does it look like" i said. "Why have you been ignoring us at school"? said Mina. "Why do you think...I came to a new school met friends and then found out that they were some kind of monsters"!!!!!!!. "We were not monsters that thing that we were trying to get rid of was the monster" said Serena. "We dont fight for bad we fight for good" Said Serena "And dont you forget you were the one who said stop and got rid of that monster i mean you made her turn to dust so dont you call us the monsters your just as monsterly as we are"!!! said Raye. "Oh my gosh your right what am i how could i turn her into dust maybe maybe maybe your right maybe iam one of yous"!!!!. Serena said "Exactly and theres only one way to find out but im telling you it isnt going to be easy".

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkhorse on June 12, 2007, 1:31:53 AM

darkhorse on
darkhorseCheese!

SailorComet96 on June 9, 2007, 6:35:01 AM

SailorComet96 on
SailorComet96Hope you enjoy the next chapter!!!!!!