Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Lilly had a happy life until her 14th birthday when her world was fliped in side out. Can she get out of this stituation with out being hurt for life? Read the story and find out.
There are many spelling and grammer mistakes.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Prologue
If you are reading this then you are reading the life story of Lillian Grace Priston, Lilly for short. Do you want to know how I came to know this story? Well here’s your answer: I’m not telling (; p). At least not yet, you’ll have to wait till the end to find out. Ok, fine I’ll give you some starter hints. I’m a character in the story. I’m not Lilly and I’m very important. Also I have a lot to do with the title. So I’ve pretty much told you who I am. You would have to be real stupid not realize it. When the time come you’ll know who I am.
This story is about Lilly. It’s about how in 1 short day she went from a happy birthday to ending up sleeping in a pile of garbage with a piece of pizza on her head. Not the prettiest sight or smell. (I have first hand info on that too.) If I started for the beginning it wouldn’t be soon enough. Here is the Prologue.
Lilly always lived in her big house in a small very close suburban town. Her mom was so attached to the house that before she was born, her mom, dad, and her 5-year-old brother moved back in. That was also the house that Lilly’s mom grew up in. The house was larger than average houses in the town, but it was just the right size for her family. You see, it wasn’t just them four living there, it was her, her, mom, her dad, her brother, her grandfather, her uncle, and her aunt. They all lived there for some time. Most of the time they were really happy.
When Lilly was 2 her dad died. His name was Tom. She didn’t really know anything about him, except that he was always smiling and never yelled once. My dad’s side of the family never really liked my mom or any of her family, and almost refused to go to the wedding. After her dad died, they blamed it on her mom. (Learned from eavesdropping on phone conversations. It is a great way to find information. Just kidding. Eavesdropping is very wrong. DON’T TRY IT AT HOME :p). Anyway, she believed it. That made her mom so depressed. She locked herself in her room for weeks almost never coming out. The thing that got her out of her slump was when she realized the kids needed her and her family was there for her. After that they rarely ever kept in touch with them. That was fine, they didn’t need them. They were fine just as they were.
Next is her mom. Her mom’s name was Dawn. Dawn was a single mother of Lilly and her brother. Dawn always had a tight bond with her family hence why she lives with most of them. She and her husband moved away for a couple of years and Dawn couldn’t stand it. She and her family had to move back. Dawn was the kindest person in the world and wouldn’t harm a fly.
Next is Lilly’s uncle. His name was Rob. Rob is Dawns older brother and probably her role model. He got married after Dawn even though he was older. His wife’s name is MaryAnn. MaryAnn was 9 months pregnant with me as this story takes place. I was his first and only child. She collects pressed flowers. Her room was full of them wall to wall with flowers of all different shapes, colors and sizes. Lilly idolized Mary Ann. She even started pressing flowers. Lilly’s collection never got to be 1/3 of what MaryAnn had.
Lilly’s brother is 5 years older then her. His name is Mike. Mike was also in his first year of college. Mike loved music. He writes and plays 24/7. When people are around, Lilly and Mike hate each other’s guts. When they are alone, they are the best of friends. They even have there own spot. Outside Mike’s room is a lower roof. Lilly and Mike met out there every night to just talk and chill. Of course they didn’t share the important info, only little things.
Lilly’s Grandfather was an old man who lived in the basement. He can’t move well or fast and loses his denchers all the time. They would joke around and call him the ghost in the basement, because he rarely ever came up. Even her 2 best friends didn’t know about him. The only person other then the family that knew he lived there was Jake.
Jake was Lilly’s neighbor. He is 1 year older then her and they were best friends. Jake was 15 at the time this takes place. Jake and Lilly were best friend ever since he moved next door. Jake was her hero, her knight in shinning armor as she called it. Ever since they were little they shared everything from cookies to secrete crushes. Jake lived next door with his dad and older brother. That was one thing they complain about the most, older brothers. Their brothers were both the same age. Jake could have been friends with the brothers, but he chose Lilly over them. That was one reason Lilly always hung with him. Jakes mother died when he was 10. Lilly had always felt bad for him and could relate because she lost her dad, but she couldn’t image losing her mom, plus she barley knew her dad. Well she could never relate in till her 14th Birthday. The day everyone’s life turned upside down.
Okay, you probably want me to start this story so here it goes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment