Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Birthday Morning

Lilly had a happy life until her 14th birthday when her world was fliped in side out. Can she get out of this stituation with out being hurt for life? Read the story and find out.
There are many spelling and grammer mistakes.

Chapter 1 - Birthday Morning

Chapter 1 - Birthday Morning
Chapter 1
The Birthday Morning

It all started on Lilly’s 14th birthday. It was a beautiful day, the only this that put a damper on it was the fact that tomorrow would be the first day of school. At least that was all Lilly thought.
She had finished all her summer homework so she wouldn’t have to spend her birthday doing it and could spend it hanging with Jake. Then that night her family would throw her a party. Mike had even come down from his first year at college, which started earlier to say happy birthday to her and give her, her gift.
Lilly had set her alarm really early to make sure she looked her best, she couldn’t fall asleep the night before and ended up waking up to the sound of Jake walking into her room.
“ Hey Lilly. Rise and shine. It’s almost 12.” Jake said as he walked into her room and opened her drapes. His golden hair shinned in the light. The rays of light behind him look like an angel. He had an average t-shirt on and a pair of jeans but still he looked hot. His blue eyes stared right at Lilly. After taking a few moments to let the world catches up to her Lilly finally entered reality with a scream.
“AHH! Jake what are you doing here. I’m not dressed yet. I haven’t taken a shower, or brushed my hair, or…” Lilly screamed as she pulled the blanket over her head to hide her blushing face and her pajamas (Which were a large t- shirt and an old pair of her brother’s boxers. Don’t worry they were super washed.).
“Wow, you do all that in just one morning no wonder you’re always late for school. I don’t think I can do that much in one day.” Jake laughed.
“JAKE!!!’ Lilly yelled still under the covers.
“Ok, Ok. I’ll go down stairs and wait, but just remember, the longer you take the longer till you get your present and this year I promise it wont be something you already have. I’ve checked with everyone you know. Oh by the way Laura is insulted she wasn’t invited to your party.” From under the blanket Jake herd a muffled laugh as he left.
“Oh my god. I can’t believe Jake just walked in on me like that. That was so embarrassing.”
“I didn’t think that was too bad.” Jake called from behind the door.
“Jake GO down stairs! I’m getting changed. I promise I’ll be down soon. Now GO.” Lilly yelled as she stuck her head out the door to see his face right in hers. Jake’s blue eyes glistened as he grinned. Lilly giggle and slammed the door shut again. That made her even more frustrated, because she was trying to be made at Jake. That was the thing about Jake you couldn’t stay mad at him no matter how hard you tried. Even if he ran over you hamster with his bike in 3rd grade you couldn’t stay mad. (He did to Lilly’s hamster and she could only stay mad at him for a hour.). It’s his huge smile that could make anyone laugh at even the worst of times. Like if your world came crashing down on top of you and now you were all a lone. Trust me. That smile of his comes as a huge help.
“But what I really can’t believe is that I didn’t wake up when the alarm went off. I’m going to kill my mom for letting him up here before I was awake. I know were friends, but he is a guy and I’m a girl. Plus he is a year older then I. Ok; I’ve got to get ready quick. A quarter of my day is gone and I haven’t even seen my family yet.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Down stairs in the living room was the 1 room that all the members of the family share. Everyone was sitting there waiting, her mom, brother, uncle, aunt, and even her grandfather.
“Oh, Jake where’s Lilly?” Lilly’s mom asked as Jake came down the stairs in a laughing fit.
“She said she would be down in a second.” Jake said as he got over his fit.
“ She better be down soon I came from California just for her and she sleeps in. What a great sister.” Mike said as he tapped his knee with annoyance.
“ Yes, I know aren’t I?” Lilly mumbled as she came down the stairs with her hairbrush in her mousy brown hair and a clip in her mouth. She was wearing the new Tank top she had brought just for today. It was a tie-dyed shirt in blue, pink, and purple. She also wore her favorite pair of shorts. On the back they had a flower print on the back. She had a pair of flip-flops on to make it look like she wasn’t trying to hard, but still looked cool. Her hair was pulled back in an alligator clip this made her look good with just her over grown bangs hanging out plus it kept her hair out of her face.
“Happy Birthday Lilly!” everyone said at the same time.
“Thanks.” She answered
“You ready?” Jake asked.
“ Yah lets go. Were going to that new movie that just came out. We should be bake by 3 the latest. See you later.” In seconds they were out the door and gone from sight.
“What is her problem I came her just for her and she ditches?” Mike said to no one in particular.
“ Is it just me or are they getting to be closer friends?” Aunt Mary Ann asked.
“They would make a wonderful couple. And I would approve. If only they would tell each other how they feel.” Sighed Dawn.
“I know. No matter how many times they tell us they’re just friends, they really know they’re not. They just need to be honest.” Aunt MaryAnn responded to Dawn’s statement.
“Is it just me, or is the girly talk over whelming?” Mike asked Uncle Rob.
“Yah, well you think this is bad. Wait till you get married.” Uncle Rob joked and Aunt MaryAnn slapped him.
“ I’m going back down into the basement.” Grandpa said as he wobbled to the stairs to the basement.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment