Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - At the Movies

Lilly had a happy life until her 14th birthday when her world was fliped in side out. Can she get out of this stituation with out being hurt for life? Read the story and find out.
There are many spelling and grammer mistakes.

Chapter 2 - At the Movies

Chapter 2 - At the Movies
Chapter 2
At the Movies
Ok, you should probably know this before I really start this chapter. Everybody jokes around about Lilly and Jake being just friends. Even the people at school that have never said a word to either of them know that “They like belong together and like totally love each other, they just need to admit it.” a quote from one of the 9th graders at their school. They were the only ones that didn’t know, but whenever they heard a comment on them being a couple the would look at each other and then laugh, then say “ Sorry but were just friends.” Then they would walk away. (Tisk, Tisk the young and naive.)
Also Lilly loved fairy tales about knights and castles with princesses being saved by her true love, you know those stories. Image how she’ll feel when she learns her life is becoming a book.J Well, believe it or not Lilly gets her self in a lot of trouble because of that big mouth of hers. And guess who’s the one that gets her out. (If you guessed Jake then your right.) He must have saved her butt a million times. So she thinks of him as her knight in shining armor. Get the connection?
Now back to the real plot. Jake and Lilly were going out to see the new fantasy movie.
“So what’s this movie your bring me to Jake?” Lilly asked as she crossed the street wondering what his gift to her was.
“It’s called The Fire of the Castle of Time. It’s about a princess that gets trapped in the highest tower of her castle trying to set time right when it gets set on fire. Her crush is a knight that comes and saves her, as her debt to him she marries him. I’m surprised you haven’t heard of it.” Jake said with his hand in his pocket holding something.
“Of course I’ve heard of it. I’ve been trying to get to it since it came out. Hey what’s in your pocket? Is it my gift?” Lilly said with interest in the answer that would come.
“Maybe you’ll have to wait to find out no wont you.” Jake said slyly.
“Come on why can’t you show me now. Or at least give me a hint. Please L.” Lilly whinnied and put on a fake pout.
‘If he’s making me wait that means it has to be good right.’ She thought.
“No, you will have to wait until tonight. It ‘s not ready.”
‘Or at least I’m not ready.’ He thought.
“Hey, look over there its Rebecca. Hey, Becca come here.” Jake said as he waved Rebecca over to change the subject. Rebecca was a girl in Jakes grade. She flirts with every nice looking boy she sees. After she gets tired with them she breaks their heart. Right now her crush is Jake and she is going into over drive. Witch also means the rougher the heartbreak. Rebecca has long blonde hair that any boy would fall for. She has the largest breast in the whole high school even though she is only in 10th grade (The school goes from 9 – 12). In her first year at high school she also has the largest record of getting sent home for inappropriate outfits. Today she was wearing the shortest miniskirt ever made with extra cut off by hand. Her shirt hardly covered her chest, the typical Rebecca outfit.
“Like OMG. What are you doing here with, oh hi Lilly?” Rebecca said with a fake smile when she said hi to Lilly.
“Oh we were just going to see a movie together, just the 2 of us.” Lilly said putting extra effort on the just us part to get her to go away. Because the thing is everyone except Jake knows that Rebecca has a huge crush on him. She flirts with him with no remorse on how Lilly feels and they both hate each other’s guts if you haven’t already guessed. Jake the nice guy he is hangs with her to make her happy. Which makes Lilly mad because it always happens to be when it’s just the to of them together.
“Wow, I was just to the movies too. How funny. What movie?” Rebecca said in her in trying to get you to notice me high-pitched voice.
“ How can you be going to a movie if you came from the other way? Hmm?” Lilly said with as much attitude she could use with of Jake noticing.
“Were going to see The Fire of the Castle of Time. What are you seeing Becca?” Jake asked missing what Lilly said. Rebecca laughed at the thought of seeing a dumb fantasy movie but said “ LOL that’s so funny I was going to see the same thing. Lets go together.”
Lilly opened her moth to say no that it was her birthday not Rebecca’s and that Rebecca should stop trying to steel Jake away from her but, Jake spoke before her.
“Sure why not. Lets go.”
So the three of them walked into the theater and after a long seating conflict, sat down. It ended up with Rebecca on the right with Jake in the middle and Lilly on the left.
“I’m going to get snack. Want anything?” Lilly said looking only at Jake totally ignoring Rebecca.
“Oh no, I’ll get snacks. You want the regular right? What about you Becca?” Jake said as he stood.
‘Good’ Lilly thought ‘Now I can tell Rebecca off with out Jake being here to see.’
“Oh no, the snacks here are too fatty. I’m fine.” Rebecca said with the flirtiest smile ever.
“Ok I’ll be back in a sec.”
As soon as Jake was out of sight, the girls got into a catfight even lions wouldn’t want to be part of.
“Hey Becca.” Lilly spat at Rebecca using the nickname Jake calls her. “I’m so sorry but Jake doesn’t like you the way you think he does.
“Oh that’s right you’re his girlfriend aren’t you.”
“Wha…? What are you taking about? Were just friends.” Lilly blushed but the previews had started so it was a little darker and Rebecca couldn’t see her blush.
“Great, then if you’re not his girlfriend he’s free. I’ll ask him as soon as he gets back because your just friends and you’ll never be anything more then friends. Jake doesn’t like you as more then friends he likes me. He told me, plus it’s kind of obvious. I mean he even came up with a nickname for me I don’t think you have a nickname do you? That right you don’t your nothing more then a friend and as soon as he’s mine I’ll make sure you won’t even be that. Nice shirt. What are you, a hippy? Oh, and who’s idea was it to come to this stupid movie anyway I only agreed to come to be near Jake.”
Rebecca said a small smile of triumph came across her face after she finished. Her smile would have been even bigger if she had looked hard enough in the dark at Lilly’s face. Lilly had tried her best to hide it but she was crying. It took all her might to keep her self from sobbing in front of the 1 person that could make her cry even more if she saw.
As all this was happening as Jake was on his way down the isle with snacks in his hands.
“That will never happen and you know it! So stop with the lying you slut!” Lilly yelled as she stood up to leave. That was big langue for Lilly she never was one for bad word or curses. In fact when Jake heard her he almost dropped the snacks on the floor, but he caught himself before they did. Lilly was not going to stay to get tormented by a brat through out a movie that was supposed to be just her and Jake watching. She sped through the isle trying to keep her gaze at her shoes to keep the pool of tear from being seen.
“Lilly wha… what’s wrong? Where are you going?” Jake asked with concern in his voice. Lilly stopped were she was and looked up with the corner of her eye to see Jake looking at her holding all the candy. Lilly hadn’t even noticed he came in.
‘When did he get here? How much did he hear? He must think I’m horrible.’ Lilly thought to herself.
“I’m…I’m really sorry I’ve got to go.” Lily said with her head still facing down. With out another word she ran out of the theater and the only sound that was made was the crunching of the freshly spilled popcorn on the floor and the opening dong for the movie. “And now for your feature presentation

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment