Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Drama is the Movies

Lilly had a happy life until her 14th birthday when her world was fliped in side out. Can she get out of this stituation with out being hurt for life? Read the story and find out.
There are many spelling and grammer mistakes.

Chapter 3 - Drama is the Movies

Chapter 3 - Drama is the Movies
“Great, just great. Jake probably thinks I ditched him. Which I did, but I couldn’t let his see me cry that would be so much worse. Plus I made such a ruckus I wouldn’t be surprised if I wasn’t allowed back into this theater ever again. Now what I’m I going to do? How I’m I supposed to get out of here now? I’m in side a bathroom stall at the movies crying over something somebody said to me that’s not even true. I can’t image the rumors she’s going to start about me tomorrow, some way to star high school. Oh great. Hear come the tears again.” Lilly said to herself in side the bathroom stall at the movies. She had run in there after she ran from the movie. She couldn’t run home and let her family she her like this. They would think it was Jake’s fault and never let her see him again. She needed the fastest and safest place and for now that was the bathroom.
……………………………………………………………………………….
“Rebecca for the last time, tell me the truth of what happened while I went to go get snacks. Lilly would not cry because I was taking to long, because she saw a sad movie preview, because the smell of the room was getting to her, because any other of the stupid reasons that you said. Tell me the TRUTH!” Jake yelled at Rebecca in the lobby after they were told to leave the theater because they were being too loud.
Rebecca still didn’t answer him. She was so surprised that he was actually angry. Nobody had ever seen Jake mad. He was always so happy and always joking, nobody ever though he had a serious side. Well Rebecca had just found it. Since she wasn’t answering he started to walk off.
“W… Wait Jake. You really like her. Don’t you?” Rebecca asked as Jake stopped but didn’t turn around. “ Don’t lie I you wouldn’t do that for anyone else except for Lilly so don’t even try to deny it.” Jake started walking again with out answering Lilly could already be half way home by now.
………………………………………………………………………………..
‘ Ok, as soon as my eyes dry I’ll run out and go home.’ Lilly thought to herself while she still sat in the bathroom. She had been in there what seemed like 10 minutes.
After her eyes dried, Lilly left the bathroom and was on her was out when she saw Jake. He just on his way out the door. Lilly wondered if it had really been as long as she thought. Then the worst thought came into his head. What if he didn’t care that she left?
Quickly she hid behind a tree so he wouldn’t see her. “ Lilly right? What are you doping behind a tree?” asked a tall handsome guy looking down at Lilly.
“Oh Bret. I’m ahh… I dropped my earring so I leaned down to pick it up.” Lilly stumble.
Bret chuckled “It’s cool. What are you doing now? You free?”
“Yah, I guess you could say I got ditched.”
“ Me too. Want to see a movie?” Bret asked.
“Sure. But I highly doubt you got ditched your like the coolest 10th grader to be. I’m just 9th grader. Why would you want to hang with me?”
“Lets see that one.” Bret said pointing to a poster of the new comedy movie with out answering her question. Lilly never really found those movies to be as great as everyone said, but she went with him anyway. Also Jakes worst enemy was Bret, but right now she really didn’t care. She was hanging with the most popular kid in the high school.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment