Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Unexpected Meeting

Lilly had a happy life until her 14th birthday when her world was fliped in side out. Can she get out of this stituation with out being hurt for life? Read the story and find out.
There are many spelling and grammer mistakes.

Chapter 4 - Unexpected Meeting

Chapter 4 - Unexpected Meeting
You know how life works. The one person you dont want to sit next to ends up being next toyou every second of every hour of every day for the rest of the year. Or how theone day you for got to do your work is the day you teacher or coworker checks to see if you have it but never checks on any other day. Well thats life and this story is a part of it.
As you probably guessed Jake was freaking out when he quickly checked back at Lilly’s house and found that she wasn’t in the house or the yard. Jake didn’t actually go and ask her family, but her family has a tradition of putting a card in the door when they are home and they take it when ever they leave to make sure they know who’s home and who’s not. When Jake looked at the door and noticed that her card was missing he got nervous, even more then he was already. Quickly Jake ran back to the movie theater to look for Lilly little did he know she was having a blast.
Lilly was having a blast with Bret. They went to see a comedy movie, which wasn’t Lilly’s favorite. Actually it was her least favorite, but see didn’t really watch the movie she was staring at Bret the whole time. So far he wasn’t paying that much attention to her, but he paid for the movie and snacks, plus he said he would take her out for hotdogs later so what difference did it make?
Jake was searching at all of Lilly’s favorite places for her. He had no idea what he was going to do if he couldn’t find her. Lilly also seemed upset when she ran out of the theater. And Jake thought it was probably his fault.
When Jake saw Lilly standing at the entrance to the park, he was so relived. Lilly was safe and now her could ask her why she ran out. Jake started to run to Lilly calling her name. “ Lilly. Hey Lilly!” Jake yelled running to where she stood.
“ Jake? What, why are you here?” Lilly asked turning to face him as her ran.
“ Lilly where did you go? I was looking all over for you.” Jake said putting his hand on her shoulder. Lilly turned away from him to hide her now bright red face. He really did care about her. He hadn’t stayed to watch the movie with Rebecca. Or had he started to look after the movie was over? I mean it had been a good hour since it ended. To Lilly’s great approve at that second Bret walk over and broke the tension in that conversation but started another.
“ Hey Lilly, hi Jake what’s up? What are you doing here?” Bret asked handing a hotdog to Lilly. “I would have bought you one but I didn’t know you would be here. Sorry:”
“ I met up with Bret in side the movie theater and we saw a movie. After we went to get hotdogs. No biggy.” Lilly said trying to clue Jake in on what happened after she left him.
“ Oh, ok. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I mean you kind of ran out on me. I’ll see you later then. Bye.” Jake said then walked of with his head down thinking to himself. If Lilly wasn’t preoccupied staring at Bret she would have noticed how sad Jake was and probably went with him, but she didn’t and he went home alone while she had a blast with Bret.
‘ If she was going to a different movie why did she come with me? Why did she agree to go? Doesn’t she love fantasy movies? Why would she want to go with Bret, he a big jerk. Does she like him?’ Jake though on his long lonely journey home. When he arrived home he ran up stairs ignoring his older brothers taunting questions that only made him feel worse. He went start to his room and plopped down on his bed. Alone with his thoughts Jake thought about every thing that hat happened today and how he should deal with it. If only he knew that the problem would only get worse before it got close to getting better.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment