Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Quinn's death, Nee-ko's Rebirth

...why don't you just read the first freakin' chapter. It's about Quinn, and Nee-ko, and the fact that Kish is insane, and that smart @$$ Pai, and Brat Taruto...anywho. Slight romance and violence.

Chapter 2 - Quinn's death, Nee-ko's Rebirth

Chapter 2 - Quinn's death, Nee-ko's Rebirth
"GAAAAAAH!!"

This scream was nothing new. Nee-ko ran around the corner on the street, freaking out.
Mika watched in silence. "What is she doing...?"
As Nee-ko ran, Kish chased her quickly. "Oh." Mika said, sighing.

Nee-ko continued to run. "Will...you...leave...me...alone?!"

Kish laughed. "No, Probably not." She stopped to catch her breath. He walked up behind her and ran his finger down her spine, making her shiver. "Leave me alone!!" She screeched.

He laughed at her, wrapping his hand around her waist. "Nope."

She growled, "Don't make me transform and kick your butt..."

He laughed. "Thought your pendant was broken." He lifted it so he could see it. he silver surface shone brightly in the sun.

Nee-ko Pushed him away. "Yeah, well...I do have the mirror!" She pulled out the mysterious blue framed mirror. It had the ability to let her transform and reflect attacks.

Kish growled softly. "...Tch." He mumbled.

She smiled softly. "Now leave me alone."

He snapped his fingers and disappeared. She laughed softly, and headed to work.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment