Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mission #1

Evil strikes. Of course it would! And who wold be there to stop evil in it's tracks??? A Jak like Hero named Big_Pimpin_Domo, an angel named SoaringKitty, & a Digimon warior named Sailor_InuyashaMon! Read, comment, confuse yourself.

Chapter 1 - Mission #1

Chapter 1 - Mission #1


Mission #1: Intro



Authors Note: What a weird person I am, think up this idea when I was… getting ready for bed.

Sad, isn't it?

I am making this story for my entertainment, & because right now, I'm in a bad artists block. Bleck.

So please bear with me okay? For SoaringKitty & Big_Pimpin_Domo, hope you enjoy!



Disclaimer: For whatever reason seems to smash into your head, we don't own any anime, but we do own… us? Ugh. ONTO STORY!



“So that's it, huh.”

“Yes, I suppose so.”


“NO WAY!!!” Sailor_InuyashaMon screeched, shaking her digivice. “There is NO way you could've beaten MY Patamon with YOUR Pikachu!”

SoaringKitty snickered, staring at her Pokevice. “I guess I did, didn't I?”

Sailor_InuyashaMon threw her hands in the air & gave SoaringKitty her digivice. “Since when did they make Pokevices anyways…
? You know what, never mind, I never liked Patamon anyways.”

Knowing how much of a sore loser Sailor_InuyashaMon could be, SoaringKitty sighed & stuck the Pokevice in her pocket. She then stared at Big_Pimpin_Domo, who was reading the latest issue of “Games Monthly” with her Jak plushie.

“So, are there any new games out?” SoaringKitty asked.


“Uh…” Big_Pimpin_Domo thought for a moment, pulling her blonde hair behind her Jak like ears. “I haven't gotten that far yet.”

“Oh.” SoaringKitty stared at the wall, which had a giant poster of Jak & Daxter's new game.


“How long until the game comes out?” she asked.

“Again, I have no idea, I just bought it because Jak is hot!” she replied, grinning.

All of a sudden, SoaringKitty & Big_Pimpin_Domo heard a scream in Sailor_InuyashaMon's room. The 2 girls rushed into her room to see Sailor_InuyashaMon gone with her bedroom window open.

“This can't be good.” Big_Pimpin_Domo sighed, rushing to the window to see a dark figure seeping to the ground.

“Can't we go 1 day without having to fight crime?” SoaringKitty asked angrily, bright white wings sprouting from her back. Big_Pimpin_Domo sighed & jumped off the window, landing almost perfectly. SoaringKitty landed to where Big_Pimpin_Domo was standing & thought for a moment.

“Now where could SIM have gone?” SoaringKitty asked. Big_Pimpin_Domo shrugged in reply. She stared at the floor, where she remembered that's where the evil shadow landed. She then stared at Big_Pimpin_Domo, a sly grin on her face.

“What's up, got an idea?” she asked.




“Now all we gotta do is wait.” The figure commented, staring at Sailor_InuyashaMon with an evil glare. “I'd highly doubt you guys were human, but my mission is to destroy all immortals.


Sailor_InuyashaMon sighed. “I am human.”


“SILENCE, BAKA!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. “I never asked you!”

As the figure left, he never thought of searching Sailor_InuyashaMon, for she pulled out a green & yellow D-Tector. “I may not be an immortal, but I still have this.” She raised the D-Tector in the air, surrounding herself in data.

“EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!”

When the data cleared, there stood a demon with black wings Wolf like ears, a green kimono & large fangs. Her Kimono was drenched in blood & torn in many places. Her fangs were deep red, as well as her pure red eyes.

“Youkaimon.” She replied
in a slightly deeper tone. She stared at the walls & grinned, her large fangs showing once again. She held out her hand, a small fireball forming. “Hono Blaster!” she yelled, & the fire blasted the walls open.

The dark figure stared at the new demon & gasped. “I thought you said you weren't human!”


“I'm not.” She replied. “But with this…” she pulled out her D-Tector, which was now green & black. “You can become one of the coolest Digital monsters there is! Well, that is if you are a digidestined.”

The figure gave Youkaimon an evil stare before running towards her direction. She balled up her now flaming fists, ready to fight.

All of a sudden, an arro
w shot the figure, making him yell out in pain.

Youkaimon looked up to see an angel flying down towards her.

“SoaringKitty!” she exclaimed. Her fists stopped flaming. “Boy am I glad to see you…” she stopped for a moment. “Hey, where is BPD?”

“Right here!” she exclaimed, slowly landing on the ground. She stared at the figure & sighed, positioning herself for a fight. “Alright, you ready to do this?” She pulled out a wand with a black cloud ball inside. SoaringKitty pulled out another arrow & drew out her bow, ready to strike. Youkaimon's hands were flaming red again.

The figure snickered & drew out a sword, which turned bright purple. He ran towards the girls, but SoaringKitty drew back another arrow, which struck him in the eye.


“OWW, MY EYE! MY EYE!” As the figure tried to get the object off his eye, Big_Pimpin_Domo formed a bright light on the wand. “Hikari Yami attack!” she yelled. A big mass of light & darkness struck the figure, knocking him into a wall. Unable to move, he lied down & started to gasp for breath. Youkaimon ran towards him, throwing balls of fire at him. “Flamer Knock-out!” she yelled. The ball of fire surrounded the figure as he slowly started to disappear.

Youkaimon de-volved back into Sailor_InuyashaMon & sighed, staring at her green & now yellow D-Tector. “What was that all about? I mean really!”

SoaringKitty shrugged, followed by Big_Pimpin_Domo.


“From what he said,” Sailor_InuyashaMon remembered. “He said he wanted to destroy all immortals. But how did he know you guys were immortal?”

“Really wanna know why?” Big_Pimpin_Domo grinned. The room started to turn dark as she bought out a flashlight from out of nowhere & snapped it on towards her face. “Because he's a stalker!

“Uh huh.” Sailor_InuyashaMon replied, switching the light back on.
She started to stretch & thought for a moment. “Well, whatever is going on, we need to keep on our toes.”

“Yeah.” Big_Pimpin_Domo agreed.
I fear we are in much more danger than this.

“You think it was just to test us?” SoaringKitty asked. “I seriously doubt he gave it his best at all.”


“Dunno.” Sailor_InuyashaMon replied. “But right now, I'm tired, I feel like drawing…” she checked her clock. “And OH MY GOD, MEGAMAN COMES ON IN 5 MINUTES!”

“Cool!” SoaringKitty replied.
She grabbed Sailor_InuyashaMon as she flew up to a hole leading to the surface, with Big_Pimpin_Domo right behind her.









So, that's all for now, the next mission the girls face a new evil, Big_Pimpin_Domo's life starts to change when she sees who she thought she'd never see in her life. JAK! WHOO! *runs around but smashes into a wall* Owie...

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

orangegirl on November 24, 2005, 11:54:33 PM

orangegirl on
orangegirlOMG!!! I FRIGGIN LOOOOOOVE THIS STORY!
my fav part was the:
“NO WAY!!!” Sailor_InuyashaMon screeched, shaking her digivice. “There is NO way you could've beaten MY Patamon with YOUR Pikachu!”
LOOOOOOL!
it made me laugh really hard!

Inu-chan_rox_mah_sox on October 23, 2005, 12:51:34 AM

Inu-chan_rox_mah_sox on
Inu-chan_rox_mah_soxOH MY GOD! MEGAMAN COMES ON IN FIVE MINUTES!!
Oh no! lol. I haven't watched that forever. Very funny. Keep it up. *goes to next chapter*

Big_Pimpin_Domo on July 25, 2005, 1:31:27 PM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_Domooh, okay! *sits down and waits*

...

*2 min later*

I'm hungry =3

Sailor_InuyashaMon on July 25, 2005, 5:24:14 AM

Sailor_InuyashaMon on
Sailor_InuyashaMonSry about that, my computer has been acting up a bit lately ^^;

Big_Pimpin_Domo on July 24, 2005, 11:41:33 PM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_Domowhy...isn't....the...next...chappie...up...*sobs*

=(

Big_Pimpin_Domo on July 22, 2005, 1:13:41 AM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_Domooh yes i love it too! (If you couldn't tell from my comment befor...) I love it more the SK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! nah I'm just playin, but IT'S JUST SOOOOOO FUNNY!XDDDD

SoaringKitty on July 21, 2005, 11:01:51 PM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKittyPS. I love it!

SoaringKitty on July 21, 2005, 11:01:30 PM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKittyOH MY DAMN frackING GOD THIS IS AWESOME! Er... please ecuse my language, its 9:30 Friday morning...

Big_Pimpin_Domo on July 21, 2005, 11:03:25 AM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_Domo*read the entire thing...untill she reaches the end* *silence* JAK?! HE COME'S IN?! XDDDDDDDDD JAK JAK JAK JAK JAK!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FRICKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!! THIS WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD IU CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!!!!! *FAVES...x a pi...SK...-_-;*

=D Me and Jak me and jak!!! Nya!!!!!!!!