Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mission #2

Evil strikes. Of course it would! And who wold be there to stop evil in it's tracks??? A Jak like Hero named Big_Pimpin_Domo, an angel named SoaringKitty, & a Digimon warior named Sailor_InuyashaMon! Read, comment, confuse yourself.

Chapter 2 - Mission #2

Chapter 2 - Mission #2


Mission #2: Dreams DO Come True!



A/N: I'll bet ya Big_Pimpin_Domo is mad at me right now! *cries* I was supposed to turn it in yesterday, but my internet kept shutting my computer down. *mutters something about getting broadband instead of dial-up next time* OKAY, Chappie 2 UP & hope you all enjoy.



Disclaimer: You know it; I don't need to repeat myself again.





“BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!”

Big_Pimpin_Domo sighed & punched the snooze button on her clock, rolling over on her bed. She opened one eye to see the plushie Jak she loved & cared for, giving her a smile with hearts in his eyes. She finally decided to get up & picked up her Jak plushie, giving it a squeeze.

“Hello Jak.” She whispered, walking towards the bathroom. “I see you're in your happy mood today.”

The plushie said nothing in reply.

Big_Pimpin_Domo smiled & opened the sliding mirror to take out a toothbrush. Sailor_InuyashaMon's Duskmon plushie popped out, holding a note in his left claw.

“Hmm, a note for me?” she wondered, pulling the note out. She stared at the Duskmon plushie for a bit longer before sighing. “This girl is obsessed with Digimon, that she actually keeps a plushie with millions of eyeballs on his body!” She laughed gently & read the note…



Ohayou gozaimasu!

Duskmon is staring at you, lol

Umm, yeah, it's Sailor_InuyashaMon, just wanted to say…

Umm…

*waves* HI!

~Sailor_InuyashaMon



Big_Pimpin_Domo sighed & walked into Sailor_InuyashaMon's room, placing the Duskmon plushie on her table filled with her drawings of Yoh Asakura.

She stared at Sailor_InuyashaMon, who was sleeping with her Wolfmon plushie, pretending it was in battle with…

Big_Pimpin_Domo sighed. She had nothing in her right hand to battle with.

“There's no defeating ME, Duskmon, you're toast.” She mumbled, pretending Wolfmon was fighting.

“Oh, I see, he's in battle with Duskmon, huh?” Big_Pimpin_Domo chuckled, slowly shutting the door.





“Wow, you don't look so hot, SoaringKitty.”

SoaringKitty gave Big_Pimpin_Domo a tired smile & took off her glasses, rubbing her eyes. “Yeah, didn't get much sleep.”

“Now why is that?” Big_Pimpin_Domo asked.

“For some odd reason, they were showing a big Megaman marathon on Cartoon Network, & I couldn't miss it.” She replied.

“Oh.” Big_Pimpin_Domo nodded. “Need any coffee?”

“I'm 12.” She replied.

Big_Pimpin_Domo took out a bar of chocolate & gave it to SoaringKitty. She then took her jacket.

“Where are you going?” SoaringKitty asked.

“Oh, me?” she replied. “My mourning walk.”

“Oh. Don't you & SIM go together?”

Big_Pimpin_Domo nodded. “Yeah, but for some odd reason, I don't think she's felling well.

“Damn right I'm not!”

SoaringKitty & Big_Pimpin_Domo turned around & saw Sailor_InuyashaMon, holding her Wolfmon & Duskmon plushies. She still had her Takuya pajamas on, but only had her right Agumon slipper. Her hair was undone, her eyes were puffy red & she was burning all over.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” SoaringKitty replied. She stood up & started to make some tea for the both of them.

“Oh, you can go ahead without me.” Sailor_InuyashaMon said, sneezing. “I don't think I'll be up for another week… ACHOO!”

Big_Pimpin_Domo nodded & closed the door shut, trying to ignore the sound of Sailor_InuyashaMon coughing inside the house.





“What a beautiful day. I wish SK & SIM were here to see this!”

Big_Pimpin_Domo sighed happily, staring at the surroundings at the park. Everything was perfect. The sun was shining; the birds were cheerfully singing; the grass was neatly cut…

Big_Pimpin_Domo stared in shock as she took a closer look at a figure sitting on a bench. His outfit filled with armour, & his yellow hair mixed in with s tad green, Big_Pimpin_Domo slowly walked to the figure & screamed.

“Is anything wrong?” he asked. “I'm really trying to think here.”

“You… but you can't be… I mean, you…” Big_Pimpin_Domo stuttered, but he smiled in return, making the surprised girl stop what she was trying to say.

“I'm Jak, & you are…” he held out his hand.

“So you are…” she stopped for a second & jumped on Jak, giving him a big hug. “OH MY JAK! OH MY JAK! IT REALLY IS YOU!”

“Who else would I be?” he asked, a confused expression on his face.

“Forget what I just said. I'm Big_Pimpin_Domo!” she replied. She took out her plushie for him to see. “And this is Jak, my plushie!”

“Oh…” he thought for a moment. “Wait, where did you get that? I had these stuffed dolls of me?”

Big_Pimpin_Domo smiled in reply. She then frowned a little. “Didn't you say you were thinking? Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll leave you alone!”

“No, it's fine. I am here for a very important reason. There is supposed to be a badguy here who wants to destroy all humans. There are 3 of them that are in real danger, & it seems he almost wiped out two of them. One without enough sleep & one is sick…”

Big_Pimpin_Domo gasped & grabbed Jak, shaking him slightly. “That's my friends & I! SoaringKitty didn't get enough sleep from a marathon, & Sailor_InuyashaMon is sick!”

“Then you are next, I'm afraid.” He replied. “He is probably at your place now.”

“No way! I need to get there before it's too late &…”

Jak grabbed Big_Pimpin_Domo, trying to calm her down. “We need a plan. I don't want you to get hurt.” He replied. He stared at the sky & thought for a moment. I'll help you. Maybe with the 2 of us, we'll defeat him.”

Big_Pimpin_Domo nodded & flew to her house, with Jak running right behind her





“Ugh. Of all the worst days you could be bound & gagged in your own closet. Dammit, I wish I could've cleaned it like I should have!”

Sailor_InuyashaMon coughed for the 1,000th time today & reached in her pockets, noticing her D-Tector wasn't there. She screamed.

“And the perfect day to SLACK OFF!”

“Boy, do you like to complain.” SoaringKitty yelled from the other side of the wall. Sailor_InuyashaMon puffed & tried to open the door, but with no luck.

SoaringKitty sighed & pulled out an arrow. A bow appeared from her hands & with that, she struck the arrow on her door, blasting it open.

“Boy, are you lucky.” Sailor_InuyashaMon yelled so SoaringKitty could hear her. She sighed & stared at the door. “This will be the 3rd time I had to repair this door.”

“Are you list… eh…? ACHOO!” Sailor_InuyashaMon screamed. She could hear her coughing from the other end.

“Just then, a black portal appeared in front of SoaringKitty. She brung out another arrow, but held her attack as she smiled. “BPD, where have you been?”

“I ran into Jak!” she replied, smiling. Jak appeared form the portal before it closed completely.

SoaringKitty stared in shock, then smiled a little. “Wow, this shall be interesting.”

“What will…? ACHOO!”

The others stared at SoaringKitty's closet to the sound of Sailor_InuyashaMon sneezing once again.

“So the badguy is here?” Big_Pimpin_Domo asked.

“Nah, he left.” SoaringKitty replied. “But he was looking for you… right now, I need some sleep.” She stared at her bed & yawned.

“Don't worry; we'll take care of it, okay?” Big_Pimpin_Domo said, staring at Jak. He nodded in return.

“Wait, I'll help too!” they could hear Sailor_InuyashaMon yelling.

“No way!” Big_Pimpin_Domo replied in a slightly angry tone. “You're sick; you'll stay here!”

The others could hear Sailor_InuyashaMon screaming.





You guys got any idea what time it is here???



It's 8:30pm, not bad. Not bad at all! ^^ Next chapter, while SoaringKitty is sleeping, she is somehow transported to the net world! Meanwhile, Sailor_InuyashaMon's D-Tector is stolen & while she's sick, she sets out to look for it alone. As for Big_Pimpin_Domo & Jak, they finally find the badguy they're looking for, & something really awesome happens before Jak & BPD fuses together & makes an awesome version of Big+Pimpin_Domo!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Big_Pimpin_Domo on September 26, 2005, 8:35:33 AM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_Domo*wating still...*

Big_Pimpin_Domo on August 4, 2005, 9:17:40 AM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_Domooh man...whens the next chappie going to be up...=(

well take your time, i don't mind! (no really i don't mind)

SoaringKitty on July 27, 2005, 4:20:20 AM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKittyI just giggling like mad here. I had this great idea that we could be called The Artist Scouts. Nice story and you'd think Jak would have pulled a gun out on someone by now...

Big_Pimpin_Domo on July 26, 2005, 3:06:43 PM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_Domo...OMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ!!!! (you know my mom is looking at me like I'm crazy right now!!!!!!) *starts yelling continuesly!!!* OMJ OMJ OMJ!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCK!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! OMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD you are the bestest!~!!!!!!!!!

OMJ! ahhhhhh i lub you jak!!! Such i great chappie!!! I really can't wait for the next one *twitch* please post i soon...no wait...POST IT NOW!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! I NEEED IT NOW!!!! Nah I'm joking but now would be nice!!! X3 heh heh

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Jak is mines)XD