Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mission #3

Evil strikes. Of course it would! And who wold be there to stop evil in it's tracks??? A Jak like Hero named Big_Pimpin_Domo, an angel named SoaringKitty, & a Digimon warior named Sailor_InuyashaMon! Read, comment, confuse yourself.

Chapter 3 - Mission #3

Chapter 3 - Mission #3


Mission3: Rebirth, Net Worlds & D-Tectors!



A/N: Don't ask me why I titled the story this way. Really, I don't know why. *sighs* You all sold know I'm just weird like that! WHOO! *runs around but trips & falls*

Okay, Chappie 3 UP (finally!) Sorry it took so long; my mom grounded me off the computer. T_T;; So Hope you all enjoy!

Disclaimer: Umm… I own nothing… except this really awesome Kouji pic! *shows everyone a pic of a punk Kouji holding a match* Fire is fun! *woots*





“Just forget about it, alright?”

SoaringKitty stared at Sailor_InuyashaMon, who was searching for her D-Tector. She growled & turned to her Duskmon plushie.

“Yo, Duskmon, do you know where it's at?” Sailor_InuyashaMon asked.

Duskmon said nothing in reply.

“Don't give me that silent treatment!” Sailor_InuyashaMon yelled, obvious to SoaringKitty she was loosing patience.

“Okay, look.” SoaringKitty concluded. “I'm gonna go to bed. I was up all night watching the Megaman marathon so...” she turned to the Duskmon plushie & smiled. “Keep her occupied while I'm asleep, okay?”

Duskmon, once again, said nothing in reply.






“The moment of truth, eh BPD?” Jak said, staring at the dark portal made by Big_Pimpin_Domo.

“I guess so.” She replied, staring at the portal as well. “I'm pretty sure this is the right one, otherwise, we may lose luck & wind up trapped in some abandoned island.” She chuckled a little, but groaned, knowing the joke wasn't funny.

Jak turned to Big_Pimpin_Domo & smiled. “Don't worry, we'll make it through this, okay?”


Big_Pimpin_Domo nodded in return & took a step closer to the portal. She jumped in, with Jak right behind her.

The 2 arrived in a dark cave, filed with fire torches & portraits of the villain Big_Pimpin_Domo only saw once throughout her time as a hero. To her left she saw a huge chair that she & Jak could sit on (& it would still be too big for the both of them!) & 2 giant stone statues of the same villain. To her right she saw a dark hallway, a smashed glass cup that was filled with wine & a frowning Jak.

Jak finally pulled out his gun & turned to Big_Pimpin_Domo, giving him his most enthusiastic smile. “Things will go okay, just keep eachother safe.”


Big_Pimpin_Domo slowly nodded & raised her hand in the air. A wand appeared with a black ball inside, ready to attack.

“Okay, let's go.” She replied, running towards the dark hallway & being careful not to step on the broken glass. Jak nodded & followed after her.






“Come on…” Sailor_InuyashaMon mumbled, searching under her bed for her D-Tector. “My D-Tector is GONE??”

The Duskmon plushie fell to the floor, causing Sailor_InuyashaMon to jump up in fear. She stared at the plushie evilly & picked it up.

“I'll bet you took my D-Tector & sent it to the other side of the Digital World.” She muttered.

The Duskmon plushie did nothing but smile evilly, as it always did.

“NEVER MIND!” she yelled. “If you won't tell me, maybe your brother will!” she turned to Wolfmon & glared sinfully. “Okay, let's hear it, Wolfmon. Anything you'd like to share with me?

Wolfmon said nothing.


“Okay, that's it! Our relationship is OVER!”

The Wolfmon plushie smiled at Sailor_InuyashaMon
, his usual routine.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CHEATED ON ME OVER AGNIMON???” she yelled. She then sighed & took a seat on her chair next to her cluttered desk. “It's obvious I have gone WAY over my head…” She rubbed her head & took one
last at Wolfmon.

“I am a big fan of Takouji as much as the next girl, but this is ridiculous!"






“Where am I?”

SoaringKitty stared in horror & took a step back. She then stared at her hands (which were virtual, by the way) & pinched herself.

It isn't a dream; she really IS in the net world.

Now how the hell did I get here?” she asked herself, pinching herself once more.

Just then, there was an explosion, making SoaringKitty jump to her feet. She looked up to see a figure from the sky, ready to fall right where she's standing. She gasped & jumped up, bright white wings sprouting from her back as she flew up, trying to grab the person falling from the sky. She held a tight grip on the person as she slowly landed on the ground.

Oh, thank you so much for saving me.” He replied. She took a closer look before dropping the person & stepping back slowly.

“Are you… you can't be… it CAN'T be…” she whispered. She then got the courage to stand up straight, holding her hand out. “I am SoaringKitty… & judging by your looks, I'd say you're Megaman. Nice to meet you!





I think we're lost.”

Big_Pimpin_Domo sighed & sat on the ground, burying her face in her hands.

“We can't be lost; I gotta save the others… I gotta stop this mess!”

Jak turned to her direction & sat down, trying to calm her down.

“We'll see what is going on, okay?” Jak suggested. “So this guy we're after…”


“Would happen to be me, huh?” someone finished. Big_Pimpin_Domo & Jak looked up surprisingly to see a figure walk towards them from the dark hallway. “Oh, of course it would be me, how silly of me!”

Jak growled & pulled the gun towards the figures face.


“Oh we don't want to get violent, now do we?” he asked, disappearing out of nowhere. He reappeared right in front of Big_Pimpin_Domo's face.

“Hey!” he snapped, pointing the gun towards the figure. (& careful not to shoot Big_Pimpin_Domo.)


“Okay, okay, so we all want to play dirty, is that it?” he stared at Jak with his blood red eyes & grinned, revealing his large fangs. “Fine, we'll play your way.” He jumped up & formed into a small red ball, light dancing from the ball. Big_Pimpin_Domo stared in fear & gripped on the wand tighter.

A hand touched her shoulder, making her panic a little. She then smiled to see Jak,
grinning & turning Big_Pimpin_Domo so they met eye to eye.

“He is going to do it!” he explained. “He is gonna turn into a demon neither of us will be able to defeat! We have to come together as one.

“But how…” she muttered, Jak pulling her into an embrace.


“We will fight the fight… together.” He replied. “No matter what happens, I will always be in your heart.”

“What is that suppo…” before she could finish, Jak pulled Big_Pimpin_Domo closer & gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Big_Pimpin_Domo broke the kiss apart after a few seconds & smiled. “Alright, let's do this.”

Big_Pimpin_Domo started to turn a light blue, along with Jak, who was turning a dark purple. They started to float above the ground & after a few blinding lights
, the 2 fused together to be a huge dark angel with a giant sword in her left hand. She had flowing blonde hair with green streaks, blood red eyes & a gun strapped onto her right leg. She wore a light blue dress that touched the bottom of her feet & her new purple wand strapped on her back.

“Let's do this!” the figure could hear both Jak's voice & Big_Pimpin_Domo's as they charged towards him.






“I don't believe it.” SoaringKitty replied. “I'm really in the net world?”

“That's right!” Megaman replied. “So you must be new here? I never saw you before.”

“Oh, right.” SoaringKitty chuckled. “I am just a normal girl stuck here for some odd reason.” She sighed & looked around. “Who was that who attacked you?”

“Oh, me?” Megaman chuckled in reply. “I was battling Protoman.”

“You sure you don't need help?” she asked worriedly.

“Positive.” Megaman replied. “That's why Lan is helping me out.

SoaringKitty gasped. “You don't' mean THE Lan Hikari, do you? Wow, he is totally awesome!


Megaman smiled in reply. “Wow, you really know a lot about this game, huh?”


“It's a TV show too.” She replied.

Megaman stared at SoaringKitty for a few seconds before hearing an explosion behind them.

“Oh, I totally forgot.” SoaringKitty yelped. “You have a battle to finish. Please, just let me help, okay?”


Megaman sighed before nodding in agreement.





So, that's about it for now, chapter 4 is gonna be a big battle, whether it is Sailor_InuyashaMon fighting a Digi badguy, SoaringKitty helping Megaman out to fight Protoman, or Big_Pimpin_Domo fighting the mysterious master. Just who is this “master”, anyways?




Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoaringKitty on January 22, 2006, 2:55:05 AM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKittyOK, ya didn't do this for Christmas, but could ya at least do for a late b-day gift, or a consolation gift for my dead grandma? Puh-lease?

Big_Pimpin_Domo on December 8, 2005, 6:00:16 AM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_DomoOMJ YES!!! ^^^ DO WHAT SK SAID!!!! XDD I LOVE JAK!!! XDDDDDDDDD

SoaringKitty on December 7, 2005, 9:17:25 AM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKittyPlease continue, it would make a great Christmas gift.

Youkai_exe807 on November 21, 2005, 10:28:17 PM

Youkai_exe807 on
Youkai_exe807Wow! I just finished reading chapter 3! It's realy awesome! Cant wait for the next chapter!

Big_Pimpin_Domo on November 12, 2005, 1:55:49 AM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_DomoOMG I'M SOOOOO SORRY I JUST NOTICED THE COMMENTS YOU LEFT ON MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!! =OOOOO

I'M SOOOO SORRY!!!

AND OMFJCG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS CHAPPIE THE BEST BNY FAR!!! ME AND JAK KISS!!!!! AEKJFHASKEJGNEDRHJRSEAKJOASKRJGOAKHEROJSRNHOJROJHISR I'M GOING FRIGGIN CRAZY HERE!!! OMFJ OMFJ!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDD I SOOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!!!2waWRDTGIQJETEDHARTJSI5Y
KIXT
IK
SD6O
LDY
ULDYULY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH XDDDDD

SoaringKitty on September 28, 2005, 12:08:09 PM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKittyYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
OMG, I can't believe you got grounded. No wonder I haven't seen you in months. So, hows it going? And OMFG! I get to see Lan & Megaman!