Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Mission 4

Evil strikes. Of course it would! And who wold be there to stop evil in it's tracks??? A Jak like Hero named Big_Pimpin_Domo, an angel named SoaringKitty, & a Digimon warior named Sailor_InuyashaMon! Read, comment, confuse yourself.

Chapter 4 - Mission 4

Chapter 4 - Mission 4


Mission 4: Nightmares and the truth behind truths



A/N Happy late holidays people! It took very long because I'm not on the computer during the holidays! Anyways, other than a sucky 2005, my surgery to get my wisdom teeth out and my 16th b-day, I could say things are back to normal, right? RIGHT???




Disclaimer: No Megaman, Digimon: Digital Monsters or Jak and Daxter
belong to SK, SIM OR BPD… in that order. Heh.



------------------------------------




The master's hands were flaming red as he
waited for the new BPD's attack. He then jumped up and threw the fireballs at them, the two easily dodging them.

"Impossible!" he shrieked in surprise. "You can't have beaten my fire attack!"


"First time for everything, huh?" he could hear the terrifying voices of Jak's and BPD's voice, easily sending a chill down his spine. His eyes started glowing as he raised his hands in the air, sending giant fireballs crashing onto the shiny marble floor. The new BPD dodged the attacks, this time with a giant heart-shaped shield that was covering her back. The master growled and ran towards BPD, knowing he needed a new plan fast if he had intentions on beating his new rivals…



--------------------------------



SoaringKitty and Megaman finally landed at the spot where
the battle token place. There stood Lan happily grinning, ecstatic to see Megaman again, along with an angry-looking Claud and Protoman. SK sighed and turned to Megaman's direction.

"Say, any way I can help?" she then remembered something that might help them out and pulled it out of her pocket.

It was her own device, sealing her own character inside.

SoaringKitty grinned as she gave it to Megaman, who smiled as well. "Sure, you can use it."

The beaming ally looked around, hoping she could help her character activate in the net world. She suddenly gasped as she saw a jack on the floor. She pulled out the plug from the side of her device and stuck it onto the jack.

"ALL RIGHT, SOARWOMAN, JACK IN!"




------------------------------




"No way…"


Sailor_InuyashaMon stared at the television in awe as the reporter continued with his message.

"Monsters are attacking from downtown, and it seems little kids seem to be jumping for joy." The reporter held the microphone to a little boy with goggles perched on top of his head and a red shirt with blue jeans. He was holding a Veggiemon plushie. "Hey little boy, can you tell what is going on here?"


The boy grinned as the microphone was being pushed to his face. "Sure can! They're Digimon, also known as Digital Monsters, like this one!" he held up his plushie. "This is Veggiemon, dontcha like him? HI MOM!"

As the reporter struggled to get the microphone back from the little boy, SIM clutched her Duskmon plushie tightly, almost ripping it in half. "All right Duskmon, looks like we have some business to attend to."

As usual, the plushie says nothing in reply as she grabbed her coat and keys, running out the door.




------------------------




By the time SIM arrived downtown, there were crowd of people running towards the opposite direction. The girl sighed, patting her pocket (which had her D-Tector inside) and ran towards the monster.


"YO!" she yelled. "Leave here or I will have to take full force, you hear me??"

The dark digimon turned around, giving SIM a cold stare. She was pale, with a slick black outfit and dark black (and slightly broken) wings. She flew down towards Sailor_InuyashaMon and gave her a slight grin. "And what can you do about it, mortal?"

"I'm not just any mortal." She pointed out. "I am the chosen child summoned to fight evil in the human world."

"Is that so?" she asked mischievously.


SIM pulled out her D-Tector from her pocket. "Proof enough?" she pressed a button, her whole body glowing. "Let's see what you can do, Ladydevimon." She was then surrounded by data, her eyes glowing red with anger.

"EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!"



-------------------




The master fell to the ground, heavily gasping for breath. He knew there had to be a way top beat the new and improved BPD, but with all the attacks he used, he was starting to run out of luck.


"Giving up now?' he could hear the voices say. He turned to BPD and grinned.

"I'm not ready to give up just yet, you watch and see." And with that, the master pounded his fists onto the ground, strings of fire charging towards BPD. She tried flying up to dodge the attack, but the string of fire followed as it caught onto one of her wings. The both cried out in pain as she fell to the ground, leaving a huge ditch onto the ground.

"All right, let's finish this." The master replied, his hands glowing red again. He threw his fire power onto the two as Jak and BPD started to
detach. Jak grunted and picked up his gun, shooting it on the masters head. The monster cried out in pain as fire started to surround his body. He stated to fade away, and then disappeared completely.

BPD woke up and rubbed her head, giving Jak a confused stare. "So what happened?'


Jak looked around as the room started to turn black. "I think we did it." He replied. BPD started to smile as she pulled Jak into an embrace.

"I'm glad."



------------------------------




Megaman stared at the bright light from the sky in delight as an angel appeared, her outfit bright pink with a skirt, white shirt, striped sleeves, goggles on her head
and pink boots. Her wings were white with blue tips and* she had bright green eyes and blonde flowing hair. SK smiled as the angel finally landed on the ground, doing an action pose.

"All right, ready to fight?" SK asked. The angel nodded as she pulled out a small chip from her pocket. "Lan, you ready too?"

"I was born ready!" was his reply. He tuned to Megaman and smiled. "Found some new chips; let's say we check them out?"


Megaman gave him thumbs up as Lan slid the ship onto his device. "All right, flame sword, power up!"

SK stared in awe as a giant sword appeared in Megaman's hands. He waited for Protoman as Claud reached for a chip from his camouflage pocket. "All right Protoman, show 'em what you got. So what if there are 2 people fighting us, no problem." He slid the chip on his device. "Yami bomber, power up and activate!"

A giant gun was immediately strapped on Protoman's arm as he grinned, positioning for a fight."


"And you know what to do." SK replied to the angel. She nodded as a bright red aura stared to glow. SK's whole body turned blue as she slowly shut her eyes, the calm aura started to grow stronger as her eyes shot open. "ATTACK! DANCING LIGHT BLITZ!"

The angel started to rise up to the tips of her toes and spun around,
balls of light shooting towards Protoman. He jumped up and dodged the attack. The balls of light returned and hit Protoman just when he was about to land on the ground.

"Woah…" Claud said in astonishment. Lan just smiled as he gave SK two thumbs up.




-----------------




Well that's all I can put in for now, Ladydevimon and SIM are in a digibattle as Jak and BPD tries to find a way home, only to find the master's true plans on killing the team. SK and Soarwoman fight till the end with Megaman and finally find a portal out of SK's dreams.




By the way SK, I saw your message today and I wanted to say I am sorry about your grandmothers' death. But happy late 13th B-day! I am still working on your b-day pic as of now. ^^;; whoops.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sailor_InuyashaMon on February 22, 2006, 12:59:02 AM

Sailor_InuyashaMon on
Sailor_InuyashaMonPoint & step, SK! XDD
Fine, had some fanfic ideas, working on soemthing for white day, all that jazz!
How has you all been for today? XDD

SoaringKitty on February 21, 2006, 10:37:41 AM

SoaringKitty on
SoaringKitty*disco* Piont and step, piont and step. Hey guys, 'sup?

Big_Pimpin_Domo on February 5, 2006, 1:52:55 AM

Big_Pimpin_Domo on
Big_Pimpin_DomoOMJ OMJ OMJ!!!! AHHHHHHHHH ME AND JAK FOREVER.....!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MAN I CAN'T SAY HOW MUCH I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS STORY!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SIM!!!! XDDDDDDDDD YAYAAAA!!!

*SMASHES HEAD IN WALL!!!*