Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Girl

A new girl comes, Kiwi. When Ryou tries to make the Mew Mews stronger, he makes a huge mistake! What is this mistake? And why is a new Mew Mew appearing?

Chapter 1 - The New Girl

Chapter 1 - The New Girl

Ok.  Ihave a headache and a fever and I'm feeling kinda dizzy, but when I was tryingto go to sleep last night, I thought of this story.  A Tokyo Mew Mewstory!
Oh yeah, disclaimer:  I don't own Tokyo Mew Mew.  Or Sesame Street(EEWWW) or Teletubbies (EWW again) Full House, or Sailor Moon (thoughI wish I did own that) I did, however, make up Kiwi.
'thoughts', [actions], (author's notes)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo: Hey, there's a new girl!  Let's meet her!  [walks over to the newgirl with the other Mew Mews following] Hi, I'm Ichigo.
Mint:  I'm Mint.
Lettuce:  I'm Lettuce. [adjusts her glasses, blushing]
Pudding:  I'm Pudding, na no da? (I don't even know what that means, but Ihave seen from other fanfics that she says that at the end of every sentence)
Zakuro:  I'm Zakuro. [says in a snobby way, though the new girl doesn'tnotice]
New Girl:  Hi everybody!  I just moved here.  My name isKiwi.  (stupid name, but the names are all food, I think, so I just pickeda random one)

Off at CaféMew Mew

Ryou:  Ihave perfected the formula to make the Mew Mews stronger!  Mwahahaha!
Keiichiro:  [comes in] I thought it was for a good cause!
Ryou:  Of course it is!  What do you think I am, a madscientist?  I've always wanted to do that laugh…
Keiichiro: [sweatdrops] (you don't know how many times I've seen that in SailorMoon…I love it!)
Ryou:  [puts it in machine, then presses a button] Dang it, I missed!

Back with theMew Mews…

Ichigo: [stumbles as earthquake starts] An earthquake!
Zakuro:  [manages to keep her balance] This is NO normal earthquake. Remember the one at the museum?
All except Kiwi:  [stare at Kiwi, who has fainted]
Pudding:  [gets a good grip on the ground as the earthquake stops] Wow…
Mint:  We better get Kiwi home.
Lettuce:  But we have no idea where she lives!
Ichigo:  Well, let's take her to Café Mew Mew!  [all run to Café MewMew]

When they getthere…

Lettuce: Let's take her to Ryou!  Maybe he can help!  [all rush to Ryou'sroom, then Ichigo knocks]
Ryou:  [opens the door] Well, it seems we have a visitor!
Mint:  I have a feeling you had something to do with this!
Ryou:  Yes, I did.
Pudding:  What did you do????

Bloopers:

Director: Formula, Take One!
Ryou:  I have perfected the formula to make the Mew Mews stronger! Mwahahaha!
Keiichiro:  [comes in] I thought it was for a good cause!
Ryou:  Why would it be?  Mwahahaha!  I will make them stronger,and control their minds at the same time to make them evil!
Keiichiro:  O.o

Director: Earthquake, Take One!

Ichigo: [stumbles as earthquake starts] An earthquake!
Zakuro:  [manages to keep her balance] This is NO normal earthquake. Remember the one at the museum?  Where we turned into Mew Mews?
Kiwi:  O.O I know your secret!  I know your secret!  :-P

Director: Ryou's Room, Take One!

Lettuce: Let's take her to Ryou!  Maybe he can help!  [all rush to Ryou'sroom, then Ichigo knocks]
Ryou:  [opens the door] Well, it seems we have a visitor!
Mint:  I have a feeling you had something to do with this!
Ryou:  Yes, I did.
Mint:  O.o I was joking…

Director: Ryou's Room, Take Two!

Lettuce: Let's take her to Ryou!  Maybe he can help!  [all rush to Ryou'sroom, then Ichigo barges in, seeing Ryou without his shirt]
Ichigo:  O.O [turns around, embarrassed]
Director:  Ryou's Room, Take Three!  And get it rightthis time, peoples!

Lettuce: Let's take her to Ryou!  Maybe he can help!  [all rush to Ryou'sroom, then Ichigo knocks]
Ryou:  [opens the door] Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away.  Onmy way, to where the air is sweet!  Can you tell me how to get, how to getto Sesame Street?
All:  O.O That was SOO random!

Director: Ryou's Room, Take Four!  Really, peoples, I don't have all day!

Lettuce: Let's take her to Ryou!  Maybe he can help!  [all rush to Ryou'sroom, then Ichigo knocks]
Ryou:  [opens the door] Teletubbies… Teletubbies!  Sayhello!  (He's singing the theme song from Teletubbies, if you don'trecognize it.  I have to live with this everyday, since I have a3-year-old sister and we only have one working TV…one broke)
All:  O.O

Director: Ryou's Room, Take Five!  Now get it right!

Lettuce: Let's take her to Ryou!  Maybe he can help!  [all rush to Ryou'sroom, then Ichigo knocks]
Ryou:  [opens the door] Well, it seems that…I have forgotten my line!
All: u.u

Director: Ryou's Room, Take Six!

Lettuce: Let's take her to Ryou!  Maybe he can help!  [all rush towards room,and Ichigo barges in]
Keiichiro:  Everywhere you look, Everywhere you look.  There'ssomeone who loves you.  When you're lost out there, and you're all alone,there's a light out there that'll carry you home.  Everywhere youlook (Full House theme song) Hey, you've got the wrong room! I'm on a coffee break!
Lettuce:  o.o;

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, thechapter has ended.  I like bloopers!  :-)  Bloopers at the endof each chapter, I promise!
C U L8R!
Sailor Silver Sky

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mewtastic7 on December 7, 2006, 9:35:06 AM

mewtastic7 on
mewtastic7I love your bloopers :) its so cute :)

Hachi10120 on September 25, 2006, 6:46:56 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120That's hilarious.