Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jak and the prisoner

Jak meets a prisoner on run form the crimson guards.
[Compleate]

Chapter 1 - Jak and the prisoner

Chapter 1 - Jak and the prisoner










Jak and the prisoner.



A young girl ran hurriedly through the tall buildings of Haven city.

Her hands were bound in front of her with a tough metal with chains that clanged as she ran.

Her long green hair flew backwards as she ran quickly to the enclosure of an alley.

Shortly behind her were the Crimson guards yelling and shooting at her with there red guns.

'Please! help me someone!' her mind was screaming in pain of one of her earlier trips that had includded her falling from what felt like a 50 foot tower.

That trip left her eyes foggy slighly from her usall green, bright eyes.

A small stream of blood fell down from her pail for head and around her eyes.



Quickly as she could she darted into the passage way with the baron's head and a hammer on on not knowing where it led.



Without looking she ran into a, what felt like a wall and she fell backwards.

Fearing it was a crimson guard she forced her self to look away from him.

“Jesh Jak, you seem to run into all of the babes....” called a voice that seemed rude, obnoxsice.



A hand helped her up even though the girl struggled to get away from the strong hands.

“LET ME GO!” she screamed trying to wrench herself free.

The hand didn't let go, but only set her up straight.



“I seen her come over here somewhere!” came a voice of a guard, deep and un-feeling.

“How'd they find us?!” Came another voice, deep and mysterious.

The door to the secret place opened slowly.

“LOOK THERE SHE IS!” the guards called opening fire.
The people scrambled but the guy who helped her up never let go of her he kept a hold on her tightly before he bent her down behind the desk.


“Stay there” he wisperd.

The girls green eyes widdend.

'His voice is kind and gentle! But....so fermilure'

Gun shots rang out over head before one of them hit the metal table making it callapse.

If it wasn't for the cuffs on her wrist she would have been able to get outta there quickly but the table fell to fast and fell on top of her instelntly knocking her out.



”JAK!” the furry orange weasel called on his shoulder tugging on his long ear.

“Not Now Dexter!” Jak compained after almost getting shot and shooting down another guard.

“But the girl! she.....”Dexter tried to tell him of the table falling on the girl but he just would liston.

“A little busy!” He argued a bullet cutting into his arm leaving his clothes ripping and blood slowly coming out.

“Jak! the girl! the table fell on her!” Dexter yelled in his ear making it ring.

Jak's green, adventurous eyes left the fight going over to where the motionless girl was laying there head bleeding even more.



This was a wrong descion, bullets rang through the air once again cutting through Jak's boddie.

Jak stumbled backwards painfully holding onto one of the shelves.

“JAK!” Dex yelled looking up at him.

Jak's eyes went dark dark blue, his skin it's self turned a lighter blue, horn grew out of his hair as it turned blue and went backwards, his nails went darker and light purpel/pink elercity went around his boddie.

“Ohh now you got him pissed” Dex said smartly backing up a little.

Many of the guards backed away slowly before running quickly out of the little hide out as dark Jak ran after them.

Torn ran over to table hoisting it upward and looking at the girl.

“Jak! hurry up!” Torn yelled hoisting the girl on his back.

Torn felt his shoulder turn cold and he stopped quickly looking at the girl,. her boddie had turned the color of ice, her boddie became in-carved with symbles that repeated

'Death, destruction, suffering'

All over her boddie. Her hair became longer, thicker and at the ends there where little chains.

“What the?!”Torn said looking at her before another cold spark made his arm go competly numb and he dropped her.

“Jak! look out! behind you!” Dex called going to run over to him.

The girl got up and slowly went to him, her steps freezing, her eyes dull, cold as her skin.

“She morphed again!” Called one of the surviving guard.

“Lets get outta here!” Called a wounded guard.

The tried to crawl away but one snap of this mystoius girls fingers and they all froze before she steeped backwards like in invitation for Jak.

Jak nodded and aimed his gun at them each before long the ground was littered with ice.



Jak looked over at the girl she looked at him before a ring of ice formed around her consuming her, hiding from view.

“What is she?” Jak asked himself looking himself over in the mirror.

Just as he was finishing the ice broke and she fell foreword with a deep gash across her eyes.
”Come on, I know where we can go” Jak said looking at Dex who jumped on his shoulder.


“Why are we taking the girl?! she's the one who brought them here!” Torn said glaring at them.

“I'm not leaving here here!” Jak snapped glaring at him.

“Fine fine” Torn sighed watching Jak's retreating back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next chapter is coming soon, Hope you liked this story ^_^


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VincentValentine13 on January 17, 2006, 7:58:36 AM

VincentValentine13 on
VincentValentine13Very nice! I'll give a more complete review on your forum topic!