Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - pt 2

Jak meets a prisoner on run form the crimson guards.
[Compleate]

Chapter 2 - pt 2

Chapter 2 - pt 2










Jak and the prisoner pt II



The girl opened her eyes shortly after that to something burning on her right arm.

She tilted her head to the side meeting with big green eyes she blinked...once....twice before she sat up



“How do you feel?” The boy who the orange weales called Jak said.

“Depends” The girl said rubbing her head before she noticed the cuffs where gone.

“You released them?!” she said looking at her hands.

The covves where something to keep her power at bay, to help them steadied and be unleashed at a certain time.

“Torn's making something for that power, I was sneaking around and found out a little more about you.....Jade Marmalo” he said looking at her straight in the eye.

“I need dark eco to steadied my powers....” she said slowly looking at him.

Jak looked at her for a minute before a approaching figure called out his name.
”I'll be back” he said before hoisting herself up again and going over to the darkened figure




“I don't trust her..” Torn wisperd to Jak

“She's like me, I want to see what she can do” he wisperd back to Torn.

“You really are still a kid” Torn sighed shaking his head

Jak just laughed.



He walked back over to the girl named Jade and held out the bracelet that was slightly thick.

“Here, give me your hand” he said looking at her.

Jade stuok out her hand, un-expecting. Jak slid on the semi thick bracelet that had a crystal of Dark eco sticking out of it that made it shine a little.

“It's pretty” she wisperd admiring it.

“I have a quiston....when they said you morphed again.....what did they mean?”|
Jak's eyes where courius but at the same time, adventours.


“They injected me with some sort of DNA” she said quit calm although her eyes showed a different story.

“What did they inject you with?” Jak asked her.

Jade's eyes traveled around the room, avoiding his eyes.



As a child Jade always was curious about everything, she use to get in trouble by the town and her parents would just laugh it off.



But one day, it was diffrent.



She came home one night when they where all dead a man in a black suit sitting next to the window, she remberd the fear and anger perfectly.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mommy? Daddy?” A young Jade ran to the room where they where last time seeing for floor covered with blood she backed away.
”Wha What happened?!” she said looking at the figure sitting in the chair.


“Ahhh Jade, there you are....” the voice said getting up from the chair.

“Wh-Who are you?!” she stumbled backwards afraid.

“I'm here with the children society, I'm here to take you away”

He was lying through his teeth but he didn't let the girl know.

“W-What happened to mommy and Daddy?” Jade wimperd softly.

“They where killed before I got here” he lied again.

There was an odd silence between that before the man got up.

“Come with me....” he said holding out his hand to the girl

Jade only stood there for a minute before the man held up a walky talky and spoke

“NOW!”

the doors broke open and a bunch of men ran in all warring black suits. Soon they surrounded her taking her down with a thud before she felt a sharp pain in her arm when one of them men stuck a tranc in her.

Before long she fell asleep quietly before the men got up.

“She's asleep sir” they wisperd to him.

“Good, get her in the car” he smiled.



Next time Jade woke was in a green tube with only a silver shoot clinging to her.

Wires where connected to her and there were a mask over her mouth to give her air.

“She almost died from the last doc!” someone was yelling.

“We brought her around sir!” a young woman argued.

“The baron won't be pleased..” the first man sighed before he appered next to the tube where Jade was.

“Inject more sleeping med into her!” he yelled.

There was a blue liquid that flowed into her arm before she passed out again.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“Jade....Jade!” Jak shook her making her snap out of her day dream.
”Are you alrgiht? you went off in outter space for a while there” he said frowning he put a hand on her shoulder.


“Jade...” He spoke softly to her before sitting beside her/

“I'm fine, really” She said shaking off his hand her shoulder.

They looked at each other for a few minutes before he sighed and got up.
”Hungary? I'll get you something to eat” Jak looked back at her.


“I'll go with you” She got up a bit wobbly.

“Are you sure? your wobbling” he said looking at her sternly.

“I'm sure” she smiled.

They walked out of the room before Torn stopped them.
”Better take cover...a sand storms coming” he said looking at Jade and Jak.


“Ok, do we have something to eat here?” Dex asked jumping on Jade's shoulder.

“Yes....in there” Torn said sighing and shaking his head.

Happiness spread through his orange feathers before he jumped down and ran over to where Torn pointed quickly as though he where on fire.

“Your awake.....” Torn said looking at her.

Jade looked into him,

there was a sudden flash of the man who kidnapped her and she let out a squeak before she darted behind Jak.

“Jade?” Jak looked behind his arm at her strangely.

She kept hiddding with her head down.

“What'd I do?” Torn looked at her receiving an small whimper from Jade.

Jak turned around before walking her away from Torn.

Going in a privet room he sat her on the bed.

“What's going on?” he wisperd to her.

Jade didn't answer at first, she kept her eyes as a down cast.

“W-when I was younger.....Mom and dad....they got killed....I wasn't there I was off getting in trouble again....these men came in the house, gave me somthing to sleep....I think he's one of them....I think he works for the baron” she said sadly.

“Who? Torn? No, he quit” he said looking at her.

“Get some rest, it'll make you feel better” Jak smiled, getting up and going out the door.



Jade sighed looking behind her at the bed before flopping back words, going to asleep.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A tall, black man passed the room keeping an eye on the wrist watch on his wrist, his face was blurred and he wore a black, black suit.



Finnaly there was a knock on the door followed by a squeaking of a cat.

When the doors opened there was a bed with a figure on it,

She was pail and her green hair was covering her face, one arm on the outside of the blanket, that arm contained an I.V.

Around her face was an air mask that fogged up as she exhaled.



“Its about time!” The tall man snapped going beside the bed,

The other two looked at the girl and back to the man,

“Leave!” He ordered, they obaided at once.

going to the head of the bed he moved some of the hair from her face and looked at her with a frown.



She was young bearly 6 years old yet! and we had to do this to her....

He sighed mentally while wheeling the bed over agnast the wall and putting a light on her.

“Hey” he wisperd.

The girl didn't stir

“Wake up” he said again, gently putting a hand on her shoulder.

Again....the girl didn't wake up.



The guy bit his lip with a frown,

was it possible that they killed her?! No.... she's still breathing

He looked at the girl again before lifting one of her eye lids carefully.

Did we put her in a coma?



He couldn't stop thinking about that before walking over to his desk and fiddling around with his pen.



A movement occurred in the bed...the child was awaking....

With a soft moan she opened her eyes before slamming them shut again against the bright light.

“Hang on, I'll move that” the guy said getting up, almost running to her and switched off the light.

“How do you feel?” he wisperd to her gentlely.

The girl looked at him through her groggy eyes.

“Weak....sleepy...” she yawed behind the mask.

The man got the blankets putting it up to her chest.

“Go to sleep” he wisperd to her gently.

As he ducked down to tuck her in making sure it was snug she memberized the face...this was Torn



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hope you like this chap^^ Next one, commen up

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment