Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - pt 3

Jak meets a prisoner on run form the crimson guards.
[Compleate]

Chapter 3 - pt 3

Chapter 3 - pt 3






Jak and the prisoner pt 3





Jade woke to someone shaking her gently calling her name before there was a loud bang followed by yelling.



She opened her eyes and looked over at Dex.
”Come on, Jak needs your help!” he said looking at her.


Jade sat up quickly at that point. Looking around the room she seen a dark figure laying limply at the edge of the bed.

Quickly she got up going to the figure of Jak.

“Jak! Jak! wake up!” she called his names several times to no avail.

Picking up the limp boddie of Jak she put him on the bed.

“Dex watch over Jak” she called to him going out of the room.

As soon as she walked out of the rooms he stopped quickly bombs and people where flying everywhere.

“Torn! what's going on?!” She yelled over at the figure of Torn.

Torn looked at her before blowing up another person and running over to her.

“They found this place again! how the hell are they doing this!” Torn glared like it was her fault.

“Don't look at me like that! I didn't do it!” She snapped

Instead of arguing back back he thrusted a gun in her hands.

“If your going to stay here fight” he said looking back where the guards where.

Jade smiled and aimed the gun at the guards.

“I rember you now” she called over the noise.

“You where there when I was 5” she called.

Torn stopped for a minute and looked at her,

“Yes...I thought you would never rember” he calmly.
More shoots rang out over head.


“What happened to Jak?” she asked shooting at some Crimson guards.

Torn didn't say anything at first, his dark deep eyes scanning the area with the Crimson guards and everyone.

“He was running to try and save you, but he got caught up in the line of fire, both sides shot him” he said looking guilty.

“Don't worry, I'll get them all!” she shot the gun. Once....Twice till all of them where dead ina mater of seconds.



Jade ran over to where she laied Jak on the bed before quickly checking his wounds.



Torn looked around the room for the first aid.

“Damn it! where'd it go?!” he sighed. moving things around.

There was another rustle before he sighed.

“Here, I found it for you” he said handing it to her.

“Thanks” Jade smiled taking the first aid kit and putting it next to her as she began to strip Jak of his clothes before applying some peroxide and bandages.

“What now?” Torn looked at her.

Jade was quit before she pulled a chair over.

“We wait” she said looking a him.

Torn looked at her for a couple minuted as she looked at him.

“I'll go get us something to eat” he said turing heel and walking out the door.

Jade sighed and looked over at Jak resting peacefully, so what if his face was a little pail.

“Jak” she sighed sadly a little, Now that Torn was out of the room.

It took a while for Torn to get back, by that time she was already fast a sleep in the chair.



Torn walked in the room and looked at Jade with a quit smile and grabbed the extra blanket from the edge of the bed and put it around her.

A groaning sound from the bed made Torn sit up and look at Jak.

“Your up” he said looking at him.

Jak looked over at him, his face was pail still and he didn't look to good.

“Yea....I'm up he said lifting a hand before he relised his clothes where gone he glared at Torn who backed away.

“It wasn't me....Jade took them off” he said pointing at the snuzzing Jade against the chair.

Torn followed Jaks gaze till they finnaly landed on Jade who turned softly in her sleep.

“How long has she been up?” Jak asked with out removing his eyes from Jade.

Torn didn't know the answer so he was quit for a while before he cleared his thought.

“Not really sure, I left after she got you bandaged up” he said.

Torn noticed Jade slipping to the side so he walked over to her and turned the chair gently before lowering her down while Jak helped crossing her hands to use as a pillow before Torn took the blanked and putting it on her shoulders.

“You should go back to sleep” Torn advised looking at him.

Jak looked at him for a couple of minutes with a sigh.

“Fine” he sighed sadly

For a couple minutes he closed his eyes before he fell directly asleep resting peacefully.

Torn watched the two sleeping for a couple of minutes with a smiled on his face,

Smiling was a rare thing he almost NEVER did.



Before long he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.



Jak awoke when he felt something crawling on the bed.

“Jak? pssst, Jak” Called a voice coming through the darkness.

Jak reached down a hand and herd a yelp than someone hitting his hand.

“Watch where you grab bub!” Dex snapped.

A smiled came to Jak's face before he laughed quietly.

“Dex, what are you doing here?” Jak asked felling the depresents on the bed continue up.

“What's it look like? Torn told me to check on you” Dex shrugged.

Jake sat up, wincing a little.

“He's still up?” Jak asked looking at him.

Dex jumped on to his lap.

“Yea, he;s been plotting the movements of the enemy” he said looking over at Jade.

“She's fast asleep” Dex said looking under her short hair.

Jak picked Dex up.

“Don't even think about it!” he said before dropping him back on the bed.

Dex glarred at him.

“I wouldn't!” he said jumping off the bed and on the ground.

“Besides, I know you like her” he ran out the room.

Jak blinked and looked at the door for a couple of minutes before getting up and getting dressed again.

“Hey Torn” Jak greeted him as he walked out to where he is.

Torn raised his head and looked at him.
”It's good to see you up Jak” Torn said moving a figure that resembled the rembion.


Jak scanned the map that it was showing carefully.

“there planning attack on the wastelands?” Jak looked at Torn.

Torn shook his head.

“No, they already did” he sighed.

Jak crossed his arms scanning the map again before there was a click of the door closing, Jade emerged from the opened door.

“Hey Jak, feeling any better?” she asked through a yawn.

Jak smiled.
”Yea, Much better....But did you HAVE to remove my clothes?” he said with a cringe.


Jade laughed quietly.

“Of course, There's no way to bandage you up if your clothes are still on” she said smiling.

Jak laughed along with Dax who hopped on his shoulder.

Leaning in Dex whispered something that couldn't be herd by eather Torn or Jade.



After a while Jak shooed him off and walked over to Jade.

“Can I speak to you outside for a minute?” he asked polightly.

Jade blinked and nodded.
”Sure” she said walking out to where there was a balcony.




The night was cool, a couple of stars where out along with a bright one (plorais) and the moon that was full casting shadow's on them.



Jade looked up at the moon so it was reflected in her eyes.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” Jade asked looking at him.

Jak didn't say anything, his green eyes scanned across the land of Haven city with a frown.



Bellow there where Crimson guards scatting around stil looking for Jade.

“Jak?” Jade's voice floated back over to him and he looked at her.

Jade's eyes where full of concern.

“Are you alright Jak?” she asked looking a him.

Jak smiled.

“Yea, I'm fine” nodded.

Jade went back over to the belcany and looked down.

“Filthy, Look at them, looking like rats” she said before she bent down on her arms.

“Yea....and looking for you” he said looking at her,

Jade frowned.

“That makes it worse” she sighed.

Jak sighed and scanned the area again, his eyes finnaly resting on Jade.

“Jade....” Jak straigtend up looking at her,

Jade didn't turn to face him.

“Hmm?” she said with an almost dreamy sigh.

Jak suddenly felt very small to this girl.

“Well, er....” he couldn't get the words out.

Instead of telling her how he feels he walked up to her, putting his hands on her shouldres he turned her around so she was facing her and kisisng her on the lips.



Once they sepreated she looked shock

“Jak...I....” she looked at him

Jak Frowned.

“I get it...sorry” he said./

Jade grabbed him around the waist in a tight hug.

“I was waiting for you...I was too nervious” she said from behind.

Jak smiled and turned around holding her close to him hugging her tightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Note: your have to read the next chaper........something happends

Jak: to who?
Me: Oh no one (A)


Dax: surrreeee.

me: Shush little fur ball


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment