Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - pt 4

Jak meets a prisoner on run form the crimson guards.
[Compleate]

Chapter 4 - pt 4

Chapter 4 - pt 4






Jak and the prisoner pt 4



Jak and Jade have been together after that for a little more than 3 mounts, still living each other, often retreating to there bed room together and not coming out for a while.



One night they where both fast asleep as the sun rose up in there window.

Jak was the first one up and he looked over at Jade with a smile, she was resting peacefully.



Jak got up with a little stretch and got his clothes back on before going over to the door coming out it and looking around.



It apperd that Torn fell asleep against the map...again



Rolling his eyes Jak went over to him and took the book that he was reading setting it down before he put a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, Torn, wake up” he said shaking him.

Torn, out of habit took a knife from his pocket holding it up to Jak. Jak incounterd it with his own Knife.

“You really need to relaxe” he said laughing.

Torn glared at him before putting the knife away.

“It's not that easy Jak” he said shaking his head and looking at the map again.

Jak shook his head and rolled his eyes before looking around.

“Have you seen Dex?” he said looking at him.

Torn, with his back still to him pointed to a box on the shelf.



Jak followed his gaze to the shelf and walked over there, Sure enough, Dax was sleeping in the box.

“Where's your girl friend?” Torn asked.

Jak laughed it was a stupid quiston.

“Still in bed, it's still pretty earlier” he said looking in the mirror at his messy hair before he ruffled it with his hand to get it it's normal way.

“Than WHY did you wake me up?!” Torn snapped throwing a knife at him.

Jak sighed and cought it by it's handle.



By now he was use to this, Torn wasn't exactly a morning person.

“Because, you'd hurt your neck sleeping like that” Jak mealy said throwing the knife back at him and walking away.



Jak walked back in the room again and looked at Jade.

It was time for there morning petroles.

“Jade....” he wisperd sitting on the side of the bed.

Jade yawned before flipping over.
”The suns not even up” she yawned in protest.


Jak laughed before kissing her on the lips.

“I'm up” she said grabbing him and hugging him close to her.

Jak laughed and hugged her back.

“We have to go on protol” he informed her moving some hair from her face.

Jade smiled.
”Don't you mean to make some trouble?” she laughed.


Jak laughed.

“Exactly” he laughed.

Jade's face brightened up and she got up quickly getting dressed.



After getting dressed both of them went out into the morning sun.

“See you later Tron” Jade smiled walking out of the room.

Torn looked after there retreating back.

“Becarefull! the guards all over the place!” he called after them.

Jade laughed.

“Don't worry Torn” Jade said before they disaperd.



Jak and Jade walked through the city of Haven carefully making sure the crimson guards didn't see them....yet.



While creeping around a narrow space a rock slipped undernith Jade sending her falling off the narrow cliff.



Her hands where turning white from holding on the edge tightly as Jak came slowly over to her.



But soon her hands, sweaty and dirty slipped from the jagged rocks falling below.

Thankfully there wern't any crimson guards around,

“JADE! Can you hear me?! are you alright!?” He called looking at her fallen boddie.



Quickly as he could with out falling he walked to where there was a safe drop off and jumped down before running over to her.



Picking her up in his arms he looked over her boddie for the wounds.

Her dark hair [well pieces of it anyway] had blood soaking through and a couple of deep wounds.



Right at the moment there came a scream and people running past Jak

“What the hell?!” he looked around before spotting the situation.



A gigantic spider thing was heading there way, missels shooting in ever direction as it walked towards them.



“What the hell is that?!” Dax yelled looking at it.

Jak smirked.

“It looks like the crimson guards have a new toy” Jak said amused.

He held Jade close to him before jumping on his jet-board and going away from the robotic monster.



Carefully he placed Jade down on the ground before looking back at the monster.

“Jade. If your there, stay here” he said moving some hair from her face.

As he got up Jade's arm shot out and grabbed him.

“Jak, please...I'mcomeing with you” she pleaded sitting up.

Jak smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

“Alright, just stay safe” he said helping her up.

Jade was rummaging around in her bag for something.

“The jet boards should work” she looked at him

“Ok, good choice” Jak said looking at the jet board before getting on it as he took out a gun.

“Just be-”

“Carefully, I know Jak” she smiled before jumping on the jet board just as the monster crushed the building they where behind.

“How'd he find us so quickly!?” Jade called as she jumped over a pipe and out of the line of danger.

“It must have heat sensors” he said aiming his gun carefully at the big monster and shooting.



Unluckily the monster shot back, instead of going at him it stuck Jak,

“Hey! No fair!” Jade looked at the monster a few stands of blood falling down her arm.

“They may actually beat us this time” Jak mused himself by zig zagging over to Jade.

“Not funny” Jade said but laughing all the same.

The sped ahead, getting free from the monster.



Just as they where going around the corner the monster attacked again, this time directly at Jade. It was a dart connected to a long wire.



The dark landed directly on the back of the neck before there was blue elrctity sparking through her,



Jade screamed in pain, falling off her board and skinning her face up badly.

“JADE!” Jak swore loudly going back to her but stopped quickly.

They where turning her against him, her hair went icy and he boddie did too, carvings came into her boddie.



Jade got up again her eyes cold and un-feeling before she struck out at Jak, sending ice through the air,

“Jade! liston to me! snap out of it!” he yelled dogging the ice.

No response.



Jade was walking towed him with a long staff of ice clutched tightly in her hand.

'Die Jak, die”she mouthed to him before running foreword, back bent, arms back-words and bent low to the ground.



“Jade! stop!” he begged her watching her closely.

Still no response.

Jade jumped up-word but her movements sluggish, she got kicked back-words by Jak's leg.

“Alright, if it's that way” he said looking at her with a saddened expression.

Jade came at him again, ice staff raised a dangerous look in her face and in her eyes.



Jak jumped it again kicking her easily in the face again but stopped

'Why are her moves sluggish?!' he thought watching her get up again.

Some of the ice melted off the top, making it supper sharp before running at him again



This time, something happened, there was a ice crystal shield that came out of the ground sticking Jade in the face, making her fall backwrords.



Jak gasped, looking at the figure surrounded by blew.

The staff unfortanly went through it..right through it's heart



When the light died he could see clearly and he gasped.

“JADE!” he yelled as she fell backwards.

Jade looked up at him.

“Hey Jak, I tried proctcting you” she wisperd to him gently.

Crystal blue tears began to fall from his blue eyes.



As Jade let the crystal fade she fell back-words into a strong grip.

“Jade! are you alright!” he asked looking at her.

Jade smiled softly at him.

“I don't think so” Jade said quietly with a frown.

Jak looked at her.

“Don't say that...I won't let you die” he said forgetting intirely about the robot or the other Jade.

“Jak, please, don;t make it hard” Jade whimpered softly

Jak frowned.

“Jade, your not going to die! I won't let you!” he said hugging her.

The tears staring to fall out of Jade's eyes quicker.

“Please Jak! stop it! I can't stop me from dying!” She cried.

When she raised her voice she started to cough up blood all over her and Jak's shirt.

“Don't die Jade...please” Jak held her close to him.

Jade lifted a hand to crease his face.

“I'm sorry Jak” she wisperd to him breath coming in sharp gasps.

Jak held her close again.

“Just rember I love yo-” her arm fell to her side, her head, now pail and with a trail of blood fell to the side, she went quit, her life gone....



Jak's eyes hardened, they went black and his skin blue, horns grew out of his now dark blue hair before putting Sam's fallen figure on the ground carefully and getting up.

“You will pay!” Dark Jak yelled hatefully

The monster didn't take heed, it went closer



The dark Jak took another step closer before charging at it fully.

“YOU'LL PAY!” He yelled as he ran with his raised claw.

Finnaly when his hand reached the mass of armor it slices through it, and glared at everyone else.



Torn came to the scene just as he ducked a pice of metal flying towrd his head.

“Jak! what happened?!” he yelled before he suddenly stopped.

There were two Jades...One that was on the ground and the icy one that Jak was fighting now.

Torn took out his gun but Jak stopped him,

“No! She's mine!” Jak snarraled dogging an ice attack from the icy Jade.

Torn stopped.
”I'm gonna get Jade outta here!” Torn yelled running over to Jade, carefully not to get in the line of fire.




As he got there he stopped dead.

“Jade” he said walking over to her quietly.

As hit between the dark Jak and the icy Jade he snapped out of it, picking her up he grabbed her jet board before going out of the area and to safety.



He placed Jade down carefully on the bed where Jak and Jade slept. Folding her hands over and on her chest, covering the gigantic wound on her.



“I'm sorry Jade, I wasn't able to help you!” he said moving some hair from the fallen girls face.

“I'm sorry, I wasn't with you all those years!” he said his head down word.



It was a couple of hours till Jak, with help of a walking stick, limped back into the room, his face was torn up, and there where tear makes from crying.



“Torn....” Jak wisperd softly limping into the room with every walk there was a 'clank' sound.

“Jak? your still alive” he said straighting up.

Jak nodded gloomily.

“I want her burned...and the ashes gathered” he said looking at him.

Torn nodded.

“Alright” Torn said.



An hour later when the sun rose spilling orange all over the ground,

In the square everyone gatherd to watch her burn.



Jade was placed on a bed, a tray undernith before Jak, with Torns help since he was still weak and wounded badly. Started the fire.



Both of them watched it with teare eyes as the girl once known as Jade burned slowly, boddie melting eventaly than finnaly....the bones.......



That was the end of Jade Maramlo, Girl friend Of Jak and friend of Torn....so ends the love of Jak.....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Note: OMG! so sad! I was close to tears as I was writing this T.T



R.I.P Jade Maramalo!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment