Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Remebering her past

this is a story written by my friend lesley it is a one part story but it could have more add ons im not sure yet.... enjoy

Chapter 1 - Remebering her past

Chapter 1 - Remebering her past
                                The Journey of a forgotten soul


"Where am I" Jada thought to herself as she looked around the room.
All she saw was 4 white walls and a bed. She walked over to the door and tried to open it.
"Why wont this door open" Jada screamed.
"Calm down"said a voice from the other side of the door.
"Calm?, how can i stay calm im locked in this rooom im going to go crazy".
"Jada... your not coming out we went through this yesterday".
"Went through what yesterday I don't even know you" Jada Replied.
"It's okay Jada i'll tell you all about it later"said the voice.
"Later ....?Later? no you tell me now or else".
"Or else what Jada...there is a door between us and im the one with the key if you threaten me you won't come out and i can promise you that".
" Fine but I need to know what I'm doing in here".
"All in good time Jada, all in good time".
Jada had nothing to say to the voice and she sat down on her bed. Not much later she fell asleep.Then a voice awoke her.
"Jada... im back and im ready to tell you about everything"
Jada opened her eyes to see a nurse standing next to her bed.
"Am i hurt did something happen why are you here..."Jada said sounding very frightened.
" No nothing happened and your not hurt badly... Jada Last year you were found in yuor basement rocking back and forth and they tried a few experiments on you to find out what happended and the experiments made you loose your memory"
"What?"Jada said
" Jada its okay "
"Omg"
"It's okay Jada your safe here"
"Where is here"
" You are at the insane asylum down on country road"
Jada was then left by the nurse and she sat in her room thinking she soon fell asleep...
When Jada awoke she looked around the room.
"Where am I" she thought to her self .
"It's okay Jada you safe" said the voice from the other side of the door.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment