Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Carribu named lick

The story of a town, where nothing is ever morally right, and is totally randomly stupid.

Chapter 1 - The Carribu named lick

Chapter 1 - The Carribu named lick
Bob was stuck in a hole, he yelled and yelled, and soon, he lost his voice, not to long after that, peanutbutter came waltzing by, singing "Home on the range" and happened to see Bob. Bob was stuck in a hole. Peanutbutter told bob "speak up, I can't read liPs!" but Bob had lost his voice, not to long after, a pregnant purple llama named festus came by, and laid a square yellow egg. and then left, out of nowhere, came a gay crossdressing carribu named lick, that was looking for babygap, and his husband. peanutbutter didnt understand lick, so he started speaking spanish. "Yo salgo, mi amigo" Downtown, the moose that is married to lick, is shopping for something to eat or dinner, and returns home to see lick sitting by the fire knitting. he cookes the mystery meat, and wolfs it down, along with the knitting gay crossdressing carribu named lick, who shops at babygap. They finished the meat, and lick asks moose "what kind of meat was it tonight dear?" and moose looks on the package...CARRIBU!!! so now there is a change of title to be made, lick is a "Gay crossdressing cannibalistic carribu named lick who shops at babygap. Down the street, where the green rabid bunny is attacking people at the mall, a strange doctor limps dramatically into the room, to cure all the rabid shoppers. He takes out a shot, and injects each person with top ramen, to soak up the rabies. A few hours later, bob is dead, peanut butter is asleep, and the yellow egg hatches...75 dragon donkeys named Darel, and a square purple duck.... (to be continued!)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sammiy303 on August 15, 2006, 2:52:49 AM

Sammiy303 on
Sammiy303I love this one, and it started as a round story with my cousins, on the way to my aunts house in Calif.