Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Key and the Locked Chest

The story of a town, where nothing is ever morally right, and is totally randomly stupid.

Chapter 2 - The Key and the Locked Chest

Chapter 2 - The Key and the Locked Chest
continued...) The square purple duck, ate all but two of the 75 dragon donkeys damed darrel, and got a stomach ache, not too long after, the two remaining dragon donkeys found a key, "to what does this key belong?" asked one darrel to the other. "I dont know..." said the other to his brother. 20 minuts later, the purple duck found a treasure chest, upon opening the chest, he realized, that it was locked. He searched for the key, but failed. BUT ALAS!! along came the purple duck''s brothers...Darrel and Darrel. Darrel said, "AHA!! we have found the chest!" and Duck said "AHA! I have foung the key!" but neither of the founders wished to give up their treasure, so finally the other Darrel snached the key from his brother, and the chest from the duck, and he opened the chest, inside, was a pile of HUMAN BONES!!! both of the quarralling brothers where still fighting, unaware of what the other Darrel had just done... (to be continued--) Will Darrel ever find out who''s bones are in the chest, or will he be driven insane, move to Salem, and dig for clams singing the Oscar Meyer Weiner the rest of his life?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sammiy303 on August 15, 2006, 2:56:52 AM

Sammiy303 on
Sammiy303This chapter shows a little bit of the rivalry between the Darrels, and the Square purple duck.