Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Harry hahahaha

The story of a town, where nothing is ever morally right, and is totally randomly stupid.

Chapter 3 - Harry hahahaha

Chapter 3 - Harry hahahaha

The square purple duck, and the two remaning darrels are now staring at a pile of bones...well. Little did they know those bones belong to a king, the king of the WORLD!!!! A strawberry named....drumroll......DUM DUM DUM!!!!.......BOB!!! *gasp* this sector of the story is about two creatures....Samantha, the Blue and black spotted Bobcat who has a strange cybernetic voice, and....Well, you'll see in a moment.

Darrel yelled to The Square purple duck "Oh bobblygok! I found the bones, I shall keep them!!"

The Square Purple duck shouted to Darrel "No...I found the key, so it shall be mine! for without my key you never would have found the bones!!"

The other Darrel let out a frightend gasp as the two quarraling brothers shot him an evil mind shattering glare...until they saw Samantha behind him.  Samantha greeted them with a pleasent hello, allowing The duck to shudder with fear at the size of her enormouse feline hunting tools....CLAWS AND TEETH!!! yikes. so Samantha was standing behid Darrel, as Darrel # 2 and The square Purple duck stood gawking at the frightening Blue and Black bobcat.

Samantha's Cybernetic voice ecoed through the forest, as she explained how horrible quarraling was.  The Square Purple duck refused to listen, but right when Samantha was about to speak again to reason with the ugly puple bird, the voice of some sort of mafia man rang through the clearing..."Hello" said the voice. all eyes wandered about to find what sort of high mighty beast produced such a growl, when Darrel's gaze landed apon a Naked mole rat named 'Harry hahahaha'.  "Hello, my name is Harry hahahaha" he said. "Is hahahaha part of your name?" asked Samantha, but Harry hahahaha, looked at her like she was a moron....

(to be continued)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment