Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Never again

Romance, Action, comedy, poetry, Diary, where to place it? This story is going to be a published novel, but there is no specific genre to place it. It can be considered any of the ubove.

Chapter 1 - Never again

Chapter 1 - Never again
This is the truely the worst, most depressing day of my life. I got a 'B' in english. That's not just why. I had my heart set on the 'A' I have an'A' in every other effing class. why the hell did i have to get a 'B'????? This pisses me off. my dad said he would get me a Razor phone, if i got streight 'A's. I had counted on it, I had hoped, i had planned, I had been excited...then my freeking English teacher had to fail me....I GOT A 'B'!!!!!!!!! What else can they do to me????!!!!?!?!?!? mY life is ruined. forever!! and even worse, I'm probably the oldest undated human on the planet!!!
I have never had a Boyfriend! EVER!!!! not to mention I'm short with frizzy hair am 2 lbs over weight, and my knees rub togather when i walk!!! This is so INFURIATING!!! I'm suing Murphy...you know the guy who wrote Murphy's law! he is the reason I am so effing depressed and upset! he should pay for making my life hell!!!

Ok, so i'm not 2 lbs over weight...i weigh 127lbs, and am 5'2"....I'm not exactly a model, but I'm not Humongeos, either...which means, no guy likes me, because maybe I'm a brainyak, or maybe I'm not the biggest socialist in the history of high school...what's sad...is I'm told I'm very pretty, and sometimes stunning by lots and lots of people. not to brag or anything. but, well, you see, even the extrodinaraly unfortunate looking people, and the heinous evil witches, and the rather heafty girls...well, they all have boyfriends!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???? I'm Kind, Compassionate, Pretty, average weight, somewhat popular, and I acheave good grades(but apperantly not Perfect) AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EVEN HALF AS FABULOUS AS ME HAVE BOYFRIENDS!!!!!!!grrrrrr!! now I feel even more like pond scum.

Maybe I should learn to kick @$$, like kung fu, or something. Then pay someone to attempt to steal my purse, and then I kick their butt!!! that would bring some attention to me!! on the other hand, it could also intimidate all the guys in the school...(most of them arn't even remotely atractive!) but I've seen a few I have my eyes peeled, maybe another will show up.

You know, I probably wont have kids either. I mean, I cant even get a guy to kiss me, let alone all that. and that's rather disheartening. I love kids, I want to have at least 3, 5 would be nice. hmmmmmm. MAYBE I'LL SUE THE ENTIRE MALE INHABITANCE!!! that would be worth my time!! and Murphy, is a guy too, so I can just sue the entire male inhabitance, and that would include murphy, so we're looking at some serious cash!! I'm talking, I COULD BUY THOSE LIZ CLAIBORNE HANDBAGS I WANTED!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Artdegree on November 5, 2006, 5:48:53 PM

Artdegree on
ArtdegreeDamn this person's miserable.... lol!