Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kyo+Tohru

There aren't many stories about Fruits Basket couples, so i decided to make one, please tell me your favorite pairings,So I can write a chapter about it! and It won't be a waste of your time!There IS romance in EVERY ONE!

Chapter 1 - Kyo+Tohru

Chapter 1 - Kyo+Tohru
Tohru sat at the table eating noodles, kyo walked in unannounced from his practice at the dojo, and went up the stairs to go lie on the roof. Tohru got up and began to think to herself about what she might say to kyo-kun.  She had it all planned out.  She would walk up to him, offer him some food, and then…she hadn't gotten that far yet. Oh, how badly she yearned to be close to him, to hear those three words escape those lips…those lips…why couldn't’t she stop thinking of him?It bothered her, that she would likely never be loved by him.  Her heart picked up pace as she quietly scaled the stairs.  As her head bobbed up to the roof, she saw kyo lying on his back staring at the sky…like most nights.She stopped and with just half of her head visible, she watched his chest rise and fall with his breathing .  she imagined herself against that very chest…no. she shook her head to rid her mind of such a fantasy, and felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment for thinking such a thing.  Kyo glance at her startled, and sighed as he sat up thinking g about how badly he loved her, how much he wanted her for himself. He was hopeless, and he didn't know how to get her out of his thoughts.  Tohru walked up the remaining stairs, and bowed deeply exclaiming her apology for not announcing her presence. And frightening him.  She handed him the plate of noodles with both hands, and he lifted his hands to the plate , they covered her hands entirely.  Kyo took the plate, and set it down beside him.  Standing up in front of her.  Kyo could feel hes heart pound in in his chest.  What was she thinking right no? did she feel the same?...no, of coarse not.  What was he thinking?Tohru stood in front of him as he stood up to face her. He looked like he was thinking about something…Kyo’s mind was swimming with thoughts of Tohru…what should he do? She was here, alone with him…it was likely the only chance he’d get…Tohru reached up and put her hand on the side of his face cradling the right side of his jaw, his face was warm, and her fingers where practically numb with the cold…she gazed at him, her heart bursting with every ounce of love she had.  He was an amazing being, she couldn't’t stand it any longer…if he didn't’t love her back then it was no use delaying her life for another moment for him.. it was clear he’d never love her…but then she saw something in his eyes. Kyo looked deep into her eyes, trying desperately to channel his immense love through his eyes to hers hoping she would see it…he reached out tohru's waist, and pulled her gently, yet inexorably toward him, so that he was squeezing her, and he hesitated afraid he might hurt her…lowered his mouth hto hers…Tohru  felt his lips press against hers, and her heart almost burned into bits, she was trying desperately to contain herself, but she found she was kissing him back just as hard, a fire burned white hot inside her, her blood fizzed as she pulled herself closer.Kyo was breathing much harder now, as Tohru pressed herself closer, but just as Tohru let out a heartbreaking sigh, and pulled away from the kiss, Kyo turned into a cat, and Tohru bent over to pick him up, and stood again, only to turn around, and see none other than the Rat, standing at the top of the stairs, the expression on his face was a mixture of Heartbreak, and rage. 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FanGirl9204 on March 23, 2007, 2:08:14 AM

FanGirl9204 on
FanGirl9204nice !