Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Yuki+Tohru

There aren't many stories about Fruits Basket couples, so i decided to make one, please tell me your favorite pairings,So I can write a chapter about it! and It won't be a waste of your time!There IS romance in EVERY ONE!

Chapter 2 - Yuki+Tohru

Chapter 2 - Yuki+Tohru

It was midday in the courtyard at school, when momiji ran up to Tohru wimpering about Kyo hitting him again.  Tohru sighed, and patted the child apon the head, telling him, that Kyo didnt mean it.  There was a faint rustle behind the cherry blossom tree behind her, as she comforted Momiji.  The child ran off, to go play with his friends Atsko, and Kanon, when a familiar voice sounded from behind.

"I-I saw you and Kyo" said the voice of Yuki.

"Ah! n-no! It's not wha--" Tohru began to say.

"Don't.", "I dont need you to try and fix it.  It was as clear as day." he said.

"But." began Tohru

"If he ever comes onto you again, I promise, that this time, you won't be left undefended." He said.

"Yuki-san, It's not-- He didnt--" she was interupted by Yuki.

"No, I dont' want you to have to deal with people forcing you into things like that." He said.

"Yuki." Said tohru, with compassion in her voice. "It's not like that" she said.

Yuki didnt want anymore of an explanation, what he had was good enough.  it was obviouse, Kyo had come on to Tohru-san, and Tohru was completely helpless. Afterall there was no way Tohru could evade him anyway.  It was unwise to leave him alone with her...who knows what he might to to poor tohru?!

No, no, no, no, no. This was all wrong, she couldnt let Yuki-Kun to go on thinking that Kyo-kun had done anything against her will.  He apperantly thought Kyo-kun had forced her to kiss him...but how could she tell him? she loved Yuki-kun just as much as Kyo-kun...she had to choose! this was not good...not good at all. But maybe it would fix things, if she just made Yuki-kun think he was the one she loved, and then make Kyo-kun think HE was the only one...but it would be a desastar if either of them found out!  After all, they have been so kind to let her live there all this time!

Yuki sat on the grass leaning back on the tree, as Tohru sat beside him folding her hands neatly in her lap.

"Yuki-kun" said Tohru.

"Tohru...I...I just want you to know..." said Yuki, his voice gentle.

"You are everything to me...I dont know what I'd do without you." he continued.

"I want you" he leaned over in the grass, and pushing her onto her back, kissed her as she lie under him, he was supporting his weight with his arms, but still alot of his weight was lieing on top of her. He kissed her passionately, and she wished they could just stay there making out for ever.

Yuki had never kissed a girl...but this definately counted as the best kiss he'd ever had...or will have... if only it could last a little longer! But just as the moment was at the peak of intensity...Yuki turned ino a rat. 

Tohru glanced around the courtyard, to ensure no one had seen, but the bell had rung, and they where late to class...no one was around to their releaf, but sitting upon Tohru's belly, was Prince Yuki...the boy named after Snow.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sammiy303 on April 25, 2007, 2:28:35 PM

Sammiy303 on
Sammiy303Pitiful huh?

Sammiy303 on February 6, 2007, 1:12:34 PM

Sammiy303 on
Sammiy303I would love it if you'd give me more suggestions, because i'm not very good at writing romances...to be honest, I'm really lacking experience in that area....so my creativity isn't at its best...on this subject.  (never even had a boyfriend).

CoStanleyQueen5 on March 2, 2007, 9:13:49 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Hey, maybe you could do KyoXKagura? I think they're kawaii together!!!

Or KisaXHiro..... I would like that!!!

Or..... YukiXKyo? That would be teh funny!!!

Good luck with the writing! I look forward to reading more!!!

CoStanleyQueen5 on February 3, 2007, 3:19:42 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Ooooooooh............ That was so... *sniffle*...*grabs hanky*...B-b-b...

Whole cast: GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!

Me: B.... b-b-b.... WONDERFUL!!!!!!

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hands you a muffincake*