Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Shadow Dragon

The Shadow Dragon, it's more like a wiki page

Chapter 0 - The Shadow Dragon

Chapter 0 - The Shadow Dragon
Formally known as the King of Shadows, the Shadow dragon was tricked into being sealed into a soul of a kid, by a the very girl's father.

Personality: The Shadow Dragon is very merciless. It is also very sarcastic, and enjoys seeing Shade lose a fight with her own power, but it hates seeing Shade losing with HIS power.

Power Lending: the Shadow Dragon only let's Shade use it's power when it wants to, or when she is dying or filled with fear, Because Shade has it's power surpressed, she only fights with her own, and if she does use his power, she only uses a small amount becasue the Shadow dragon can and will overwhelm her and use her body as a mere puppet.

Activities within: The Shadow Dragon can still use some of it's power while inside Shade, if she is not careful, the Shadow Dragon can use it's mind control, but luckily the Shadow Dragon is almost always asleep or thiking of a escape plan.

Abilities:Shade can sometimes inherit some of the Shadow Dragons moves while fighting with it's power, one of the attacks are a big laser filled with dark energy, and of course it can fly, it also can create energy waves, slash through diamiond like butter, destroy chunks of the world with Shadow bomb,
super STRONG, and lastly if it wants to, it can destroy the world with a thing known as the the Super Shadow Beam.

When it controls Shade: there will be a time obiousvly, where the Shadow Dragon will have a control of Shade, when it does, Shades Shadow becomes that of the shadow dragons, and her eye become just red, and she talks in her own voice, but you can hear the Shadow dragons voice while she talks.

Author's note: as you see the pic, dont think thats how the shadow dragon or Shade looks like, they are just rough drafts, so dont think they are crappy drawings.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment