Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome All Losers!

A Naruto story added with some of my oc's

Chapter 1 - Welcome All Losers!

Chapter 1 - Welcome All Losers!
In a forest lays a girl with her eyes wide open. She has dark blood red hair down to her hips and bright geen leaf eyes. She sits up by a tree and is waiting for her sensai to come.

"Hurry the hell up i have no time to waist..." She said impaiencely.

"Luna what's you're problem it's your first day as a ninja and you can enjoy it!" Said a blonde boy about the same height and age of twevle.

"OH! IF YOU DONT SHUT UP CHI ILL...." She was inturuped by another boy comeing. He had long black hair. He was wearing a black dark shirt and red shorts.

"If you guys dont chill i swear ill skin you both alive!" The boy said.

"Try me Haiku," Chi said tauting him. In one swing Chi was down to the ground as blood flew from his mouth.

"I tried you and i won! Again!" Haiku said with a wonderful smile on his face.

Luna's head dropped at this and sweat tear appeared on her forhead. "Oh god that sound way to damn wrong,"

Haiku frowned and eyes became white with anger. "You always take things the wrong WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chi was on the ground laughing at him as Luna Sat there smiling and Haiku Fuming.

"I Can see all of you are pathetic!" Said someone in the trees.

Luna smiled and looked at the shadow "Got Cha'" The Luna on the ground disappeared and grabbed the person from the trees and through him as far as she could.

"Show off" Haiku shook his head

Chi's eye just twitched.

"Jeez i guess i undereistmated the girl but the rest of you losers" Th Man Rubbed his head.

"Demini Sensei???" Chi asked with suprise.

"No shoot dumbass!" Demini Screamed. "Did you like i was the fricken tooth fairy god!"

"Ah..... No...." Chi sat on the ground rubbing his head in confusion.

Demini sensei got up and smiled. "Ok then I know nothing about you guys and i want to know everything about you guys! Tell Me about yourselves!'


"Not Unless you go first!" Luna sighed.

Demini took a deep breath in and started. "My name is Garda Demini and i came from the middle of no where! I love to dance and swear! I Hate when little punks like Luna Take me down so easily and there is no point about tlking about my dream! Your turn" He Demanded while pointing at chi.

"My name is Kaiosonchi! My Friends just call me Chi! I love to bother luna because thats my job" Luna punches him really hard. "Ouch anywhay my dislikes are when PEOPLE SWEAR AT ME! My Dream is to become the most awesomenest Taijustu Person!" Chi Simles when he's says that last part.

"Awesomest?" Luna Asked

" Taijustu" Haiku sighed softly

"Person?" Demini Laughs as hard as he can " Dumb person aint vary goodly at ingles is he!?" Demini saids while mimicking a hillbilly. "He thinks he such a smart @$$ person!" Demini laughed again. "Ok You go haiku...."

"Hmph My Name is Haiku Horidnom. I like people to shut up and i dislike when people think they're stronger then me and when people dont shut up! My Dream is to kill all the other villages and to bring choas to all lives!"

Demnin eyes widen " ok then...... Next you girl!"

"My name is nothing to concern of!"

"JUST TELL ME YOUR DAMN NAME!" Demini shouted.

"My name is Luna Derti there you happy. I Dont feel like talking about what i like or DISLIKE i dislike almost everything and my dream is nothing to your concern...." Luna fumed.

Demini sighed as he said "Welcome All Losers To Our Loser Team We Have A Hilly billy, a weirdo that wants to let NOONE IN, and a freack that wants to kill every fricking thing except for the hidden leaf village nice i got stuck with this freak show" Demini eyes twitches. "Thank you lord hokage!"

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 23, 2008, 1:28:55 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDNice intro, couple of typos, but it didn't interrupt the flow too much. Keep up the good work!

winxgirl21 on March 15, 2008, 11:21:06 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Good first chapter. Maybe check the spelling a bit, and a few of the words that are capitalized in the sentences shouldn't be, like when you said "Haiku Fuming" it should have been 'Haiku fuming'. Other than that, great chapter! =)

kogalover2013 on January 18, 2008, 6:45:32 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol awsome story favs

Silverfeather on December 16, 2007, 6:36:10 AM

Silverfeather on
SilverfeatherNot bad, there are a few spelling and punct. mistakes, but otherwise it is fine.

SandyDeath on December 16, 2007, 6:46:04 AM

SandyDeath on
SandyDeathLol XD! Im dumb and i type too quickly XD

Silverfeather on December 16, 2007, 7:06:23 AM

Silverfeather on
Silverfeather...I never said you were dumb, we all make mistakes, just slow down a bit to make it better ^-^

SandyDeath on December 16, 2007, 7:28:50 AM

SandyDeath on
SandyDeathlol ok XD corse last night i was very tired that was really the last thing i did on the comp.

nextguardian on December 15, 2007, 10:59:17 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat start! Sounds like a fun group!

SandyDeath on December 15, 2007, 11:23:25 AM

SandyDeath on
SandyDeathlol thanks ^-^