Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Who Is This Blonde Head Person!?

A Naruto story added with some of my oc's

Chapter 2 - Who Is This Blonde Head Person!?

Chapter 2 - Who Is This Blonde Head Person!?
Demini sat down next to Luna and calmly whispered so Haiku or Chi wouldn't here "So your past is really that bad heh" He puts his hand on her shoulder. She became wide eyed. "You're from the moonshadow clan are you not they one that was burned down by a huge fire heh?"

Luna grabbed his hand. "MY PAST IS NOTHING OF YOUR DAMN CONCERN!" She screamed at him in fury and stood up. She calmly said. "Stay out of my past and maybe i will accept you as a teacher...." She started walking off into the woods. "Im going to the hidden mist village! None of you follow me or face my wrath! I Was chosen to do something and Demini tell Hayate Gekko i am sorry for leaving without notice!"

A Backpack appeared in Luna's Hand as she ran off.


Before she Gets to the hidden mist village at the hidden leaf village

"Are you sure!" Hayate screamed. "Why would she do such a thing im going after her because i know who she's looking for!"

"It will be your death wish you know she more powerful then you," Demini screamed "She would be at a Jonin level!"

"And how do you know this" Hayate Pound on his desk with his fists.

"Look at her damn chakra power it's so high!"

"Doesnt mean she's stonger!"

Demini just sits there and laughs. He gets up from the seat he was sitting in and opens the front door. "It's your death wish!' he repeated and jumps out the door.

Hayate frowns as he lays on the couch in his house. "Luna you moaron!"


In A Forest In The Hidden Mist Village

Luna walks slowly through the forest and see's someone sleeping on the forest floor. She walks over to him and she sees that he has beautiful blonde hair orange jump suit and looks tired out. He looks like a cat because of the wiskers on his face. Luna sighs and taps him on the shoulders.

"Huh?" The boy asked as he opened both of his eyes to slits. He had beautiful blue eyes.

"Everybody knows that if you sleep on the forest floor you can catch a cold... i think almost everybody...' She said looking away from the fellow.

"Hey dont i know you From Somewhere?" The boy askes

"No i dont think so?" Luna said weakly and started to close her eyes.

"Hey are you alright?" The Boy sat up.

"No i dont think so....." Luna said in a mutter that this kid could barley under stand and she fell forward.

The boy caught her. "Hey you are you okay come on wake up!" He looked at her shoulder. He saw a strange Z and then a rose tattooed on her back of the shoulder. "What the hell does that tattoo mean?"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 23, 2008, 1:31:19 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDNice, liking the girl! Bit more detail to pad it out would be good.

winxgirl21 on March 15, 2008, 11:23:02 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Good chapter. =) I wonder what the tattoo is for?

kogalover2013 on January 18, 2008, 7:20:17 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome dude
 

Silverfeather on December 16, 2007, 6:38:50 AM

Silverfeather on
SilverfeatherStill is not bad with exceptions of the same thing, but one suggestion try not to go so quickly into the plot ;)

nextguardian on December 15, 2007, 2:05:29 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianWhoa, the plot thickens! Nice job!

SandyDeath on December 15, 2007, 2:06:08 PM

SandyDeath on
SandyDeathThanks again lol ^-^