Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - WHAT IS THAT MARKING!?

A Naruto story added with some of my oc's

Chapter 3 - WHAT IS THAT MARKING!?

Chapter 3 - WHAT IS THAT MARKING!?
The blonde kid took Luna in hand and headed back to where his team was. "Hey Kakashi! Sasuke! Sakura! I found some lady in the middle of the woods fall over like she was dead and i brought her back here to heal!"

"You were sleeping in the woods again weren't you Naruto....." Sasuke said furiously.

"Er...No i...was Training!"

"Sure you were Naruto!" Sakura said sarcasicly.

"I Swear it I was!" Naruto screamed.

"whatever fag..." Sasuke sighed

"What's going on here!" A tall white haired guy entered the room.

"Kakashi Sensei! This girl fell in the woods i think she's dead!" Naruto Scream holding her.

"Lack of sleep thats all that is i can tell naruto that's she's breathing!"

"Idiot..." Sasuke sighed.

"Well i didn't know! She looks dead doesnt she.....hold on! Look Kakashi Sensei! Look at that Tattoo on her back!!!!" Naruto pointed to the tattoo on the back of her shoulder.

"Well well sshe has that illness does she not," Kakashi thought to himself.
" Naruto dont worry about it just dont let her go until she wakes up! She looks like she's from our village. i wonder what's she's doing here..."

"DO I HAVE TO HOLD ON TO HER!!!!!!!!" Naruto said strongly and in an annoying pitch.

"Yes!" Smiled Kakashi sensei.

"Baka girl!" Naruto said pissed off. " i have training to do!"

Luna slowly opens her eyes! " AH OH MY GOD LET ME YOU LITTLE BASTARD PERV!"

"Hey hey!" Naruto screamed as Luna was beating the shoot out of him.


"YOU PERV BUTTHOLE ILL KILL YOU!!!!"

"Hey!" Sasuke came running in pulling Luna off of Naruto and laughing as hard as he can. "You got the crap beating out of you didnt you Naruto! you pathetic little fool!"

"Im the same size as you!" Naruto shouted.

Luna was leaning aganist Sasuke as he was holding her back from naruto. She started breathing hard. She got tense.

"Hey you are you ok?" Sasuke asked Luna.

"Im Fine..." She said faintly.

"Are you from the hidden leaf village?" Sasuke asked her.

"Sadly yes..." she sighed as moved sasuke's arm from her. "I wont beat up your friend so you can let me go!" Sasuke let go of her.

Sasuke sighed as he when to get Kakashi sensei.

"Hey you girl what is you're name?" Kakashi asked.

"I Wont tell you until you tell me your's!" Luna shook her head.

"My name is Kakashi Sensei!"

"My Name is Sakura!" Shouted the pink haired girl.

"My name is Sasuke..."

"And My Name is Naruto Believe it!!!!!" Naruto Shouted the loudest. "And im gonna become Hokage one da-" Sasuke hit him in the head.

"she asked for just your name idiot!"

She turned away. "Well it's not a pleasure to meet you but i got to go...." She said while she started to walk out the door.

Kakashi sensei blocked her way. "Your Name?"

"Is none of your concern!" She said as she pushed him and Kakashi went flying.
"You're luckly i didnt try to kill you!" She started walking again and Sasuke and Naruto Grabbed her.

"COME ON TELL US YOUR NAME!" Naruto Shouted. Luna looked at Naruto evily and Luna disappeared. "A Shadow clone???" Naruto asked.

"You guys are pathetic!" Luna appeared on top of the roof of the house she was in before. "But i think you're worthy enough because you tried! Names Luna!"

"Luna?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah Luna! You got a problem with that!"

"No..." Naruto looked away and sighed.

"Well im gonna be going!" Luna turned around and was gonna get ready to jump away.

"WAIT!" Sasuke yelled as he threw and kunai near her feet but it landed one foot away from her.

"What!? What is it!?" Luna was Angery as she looked over her shoulder to see sasuke.

"Stay! Please!"

"Why! Why on earth would you want me to stay!?" Luna shouted back at Sasuke.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 23, 2008, 1:36:22 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDThat's one violent girl! nice improvement on the punctuation too.

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2008, 10:34:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21hmm, I wonder if she'll stay or not.

kogalover2013 on January 18, 2008, 7:24:37 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome stories

nextguardian on December 16, 2007, 11:33:27 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGood stuff! I just want to say this: THANK YOU for putting your dialogue on different lines, not to mention using punctuation, lol! Anyway, great chapter!

SandyDeath on December 17, 2007, 5:23:03 AM

SandyDeath on
SandyDeaththanks next you rock ^-^