Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Friend or Foe?

A Naruto story added with some of my oc's

Chapter 4 - Friend or Foe?

Chapter 4 - Friend or Foe?
Luna looked at sasuke with fury and started to move again.

"Wait Train me!"

"Train you!?" Luna laughed. "You know im only a fricken genin!"

"A Genin!?" Sasuke said in mazement.

"Genin?" Kakashi thought to himself. "No Genin can be that high in strength!" He remembers when she pushed him and he went flying. he was lying against a tree breathing hard. He got the wind knocked of him when he hit the tree.
"Stay with us Luna! We're on a mission and we may need you!!!"

Luna rolled her eyes. "No! i have places to go to and shoot

"Since im jonin and you're from our village you HAVE to listen to me!"

Luna sighed. "Alright old man ill stay...."

"YEAH! A NEW GIRL IS JOINING OUR TEAM I WONT BE LONLEY EXCEPT I DIDNT FEEL LONLEY BECAUSE SASUKE WAS THERE!!!" Sakura screamed.

"Whatever you do. You better not put me in the same room as her!" Luna demaned.

"Sure thing" Kakashi smiled.

"Pshh! I dont see why we need another teammate on OUR team! We're strong enough without her!"

"Whatever" Luna sighed and went in the house.

"Now you're gonna be a hero too!!! They is no such thing!" a boy with a white cap came into the room.

"Shut up kid and move outta my way!!!" luna shoved the little boy outta the way.

"YOU dog!" Naruto screamed "You're nothing but a bully!" Luna shoved Naruto agaisnt the wall.

"Oh yeah where's your big talk now? HUH?" Luna put her arm against his throat and was now choking Naruto.

"ENOUGH!" Sasuke said as he pulled luna away from Naruto again.

" DONT INTERFERE!" Luna said as she went to her room.

Later That Night

Naruto climbed up the stairs to get to his room as her heard sobbing from the room next to his which was Luna's. He opened the door and she was sitting stareing out of the window crying.

"Mother...Father...Forgive me for what i've done...Sasora....." Luna sat on her bed not taking her eye off the moon outside.

Naruto closed the door and walked to his room and thought awhile.

The Next Day

Naruto opened Luna's door and she was still stareing out the window. "Hey luna...it's time to head out to finsh building the bridge. you can go with sakura! Me and sasuke have training to do!"

"Huh? oh ok....." She sounded depressed as she didnt move.

"Did you get any sleep last night???"

"umm no i....wasnt feeling well......" she said camly.

"oh ok... as soon as you're done getting ready Meet Sakura by the bridge ok!"

"Uh-huh..."

Naruto left the room and ran to go train with Sasuke.

Luna startd walking to the bridge to find Sakura.

"Hey Luna What's up!" Sakura shouted.

Luna didnt say anything thing until she heard a scream. "What happend Luna Said turning around and looking at sakura.

" I BROKE A NAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Luna's eyes just twitched and then she turned around again and hear her scream again. "Break another nail??!" Luna asked in sacasium.

"ZABUZA IS BACK!!!!!"

Luna turned around as fast as she could. "Father!?"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 23, 2008, 1:44:22 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDHe's he FATHER?!?!
Good one!

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2008, 10:37:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Zabuza's her father? I can't wait to see where this is going!

kogalover2013 on January 19, 2008, 1:03:36 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013i hate u im sakura in my head and she whould not freak over a nail

nextguardian on December 17, 2007, 12:34:31 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardian1. Poor Sakura, breaking that nail (lol, I actualy like Sakura, but that was an awesome touch!)
2. Holy! Zabuza=Father? Nice twist!

Another great ch!