Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sadness and Sorrow

A Naruto story added with some of my oc's

Chapter 5 - Sadness and Sorrow

Chapter 5 - Sadness and Sorrow
"Luna heh you sure are taller isnt she haku?" Zabuza Asked the kid with the Medical Ninja mask.

"Indeed ..." The kid repiled. He almost sounded depressed.

"HAKU!!!!!!" Luna screamed as loud as she could.

"Luna stay back!" Yelled sasuke.

"Why should i listen to someone who wanted me to train them?" She screamed at Sasuke as he was running to the bridge. He grabbed Luna by the shoulder and didnt let go. She struggled as she got tense.

"Let....me...go!" She said faintly.

"LET GO OF HER!" Haku throw a needle torwards Sasuke and it hit him in the hand.

"Son of a dog!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Sasuke shouted as he let go of Luna. She collasped in the middle of the bridge."luna???" Sasuke was terrifyed. "Are you all right?"

She didnt responed. She just layed there.

"Haku...." Zabuza said to Haku

"I Know.." He does hand signs and throws a water ball at luna and it doesnt wake her up but the spot around her is full of water.

"Sasuke! Take the kid! I Will handle Zabuza! Saukra guard Tuzana."

"Right!" Both said as they all went into their postions.

"Ill Show you what true speed means!" Haku says calmly.

The Fight Began just like in the episode but 30 mins. later

So your life was really that bad????" Naruto asked Haku.

"Yes.... until Zabuza showed up and gave me a reason to live," Haku smiled. "Then i found Luna in the forest later when she was seven. She was beat up and had so many bruises on her. That strange Tattoo was on her too. She had burn marks on her and everything. We took her in Zabuza Adopted her and she wasnt like my sister at all. She was my best friend. We needed each other. I Had another purpose in life, To be there for her, until Zabuza made her go to leaf village school for her own saftey."

"For her own saftey???" Naruto asked in confusion

"yes for her own saftey. Her blood brother was out there looking for her at the age of 11. We had to get her away from the hidden mist village as soon as soon as possible. We had to put her on the streets after being in school for only 2 years," A tear streaked down his face. "Naruto im no good to anyone please kill me"

"Isn't there any other way?"

"No..."

"The thing of it is...if we would have met some place else at some other time i think we could have become friends. But this is for SASUKE!"

Naruto grabbed a kunai and started running towards Haku.

"Thank you Naruto."

Meanwhile

Kakashi was running toward Zabuza with his lightening blade.

Back to where Haku is

Huh?" Haku Looked shocked as he grabbed Naruto's arm. "Forgive Me Naruto I Can't just die yet." Haku disappeared.

Luna awoke and she waas about 3 feet away from where Kakashi and Zabuza were and it all happend so fast she saw Lightening and BANG!
Wind picked up and nearly knocked her Back. She couldnt see anything because of the fog and then some warm like water hit her face, her arms and legs. She looked up and the fog faded away. " HAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luna Screamed as loud as she could.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 23, 2008, 1:46:33 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDPoor Luna! She sounds like she must've had a tough life...

winxgirl21 on March 25, 2008, 10:39:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Oh! i wonder what's going to happen? Good chapter. =)

kogalover2013 on January 19, 2008, 1:18:16 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg great chap p.s. whers sakura she wuald be kicken these guys butts lol cant wait 4 update

GreyPichu on December 22, 2007, 1:56:14 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthis is really good, cant wait for th update!

SandyDeath on December 22, 2007, 1:56:51 PM

SandyDeath on
SandyDeathThanks ^-^

nextguardian on December 18, 2007, 10:31:31 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianWow, excellent chapter, and great twist with the Bridge episode!