Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why did you eat it Max?

A 3 chapter long story that you can see as a X-mas gift from me. Parody and lots of fun in it if you like madness and the beyblade chars then read this story.

Chapter 1 - Why did you eat it Max?

Chapter 1 - Why did you eat it Max?


This story contains a lot of weirdness and strange stuff happening, all the characters are more or less in character except for Max but that's for reasons you will understand once reading the story. Please do not flame me because of the story if you don't like it don't read it because this idea came to me when I was really bored and then I worked it out when I had time and wanted to. I hope that you will like it now have a Merry Christmas everyone!

~Saph~



Maxie Hood



It was a day when everything felt so boring, sure the birds where singing in the tree's and the summer was coming but it was something in the weather that made the bladers at Tyson's dojo bored and tired in some way. The only one that had some energy or more like the only two that had any was Hilary and Tyson who was arguing about something, Kenny was laying in some corner panting like a dog after all his tries to he separate the two that was arguing like dog and cat. Ray and Kai was outside somewhere and Max sat against the wall, adjusting his blade, when he sniffed in the air and felt something sweet that was brought there by the wind. He put Draciel into his pocket and started to follow the sent, it led him outside to a man and a woman with a pushcart filled with some strange kind of candy that smelt so sweet it made his mouth full of saliva. He took up a candy bar and looked at it in an effort to see what kind of candy it could be. The couple looked at him with a smile and the woman started to talk, followed by the man.

“Take that as a fee sample dea.”

“You ou fist costume today so you can have it, tell you fiends,”

Max looked at them puzzled, mostly because they talked without using r's and that sounded strange and then at the candy, he thanked the couple and walked in with the candy still in his palm.

Inside the dojo where Tyson and Hilary standing back against back with a face that showed all their anger and Kenny where once more trying to make them both stop to argue. Max didn't think much more about it or where he had got the candy bar that was in his hand. He opened the chocolate bar and took a bite from it; he chewed and swallowed the piece he got in his mouth. It didn't take long before he had eaten it all and decided to sit down with his blade again. But the heat and the chocolate he had eaten made him sleepy and he later woke up when Tyson were shaking him.

“Max, Max wake up”

“Uh… what?”

“We are going to get something to eat I am starving”

“Tyson you are always saying you are hungry, I don't think that a busload with food would satisfy your appetite.”

“Why do you ask Hil? Did you see anyone with my name on, on your way from the circus to here?”

“What!? Tyson!!!” Hilary attacked Tyson once more and Max started to stand up, a bit wiggly, on his legs. He was feeling dizzy and his head was like a blur with no connection between the dots in there. He took a quick glance in the room and when he did so he saw a book on the floor with the title, Robin Hood. Max then smiled and looked at the two that where arguing, still smiling he walked up to them saying.

“Little Jon, Fryer Tuck why are you two arguing?”

Tyson and Hilary stopped and looked at their friends with big eyes Hilary was the first one to get out from that state.

“What did you say Max? Are you feeling Okay?”

“Why are you calling me Max?”

“She calls you that because you are Max, Max” Tyson said dropping his hands to his sides.

“No I am Maxie Hood from the Sugar forest and why are you calling Fryer Tuck a she, can't you see that he is a he?”

“What!?” Hilary started to scream things that are not really appropriate while Kenny stopped her from running up to Max.

“Calm down Hilary!” Kenny screamed while holding onto the really pissed of girl.

“No way Kenny!”

“But think Hilary there's got to be a reason for Max to be saying that, maybe the sun got him”

“Aaaaahhhhh!” Tyson then screamed out of the blue, making Hilary to calm down and both she and Kenny looked at the Champion with navy hair curiously.

“What's wrong Tyson?” Kenny asked, still holding onto Hilary.

“If she is Tuck then Max meant that I am Little Jon!” Hilary fell to the ground dragging Kenny with her before she jumped up to attack Tyson because of his stupidity.

“And why are you screaming because of that? You at least where someone from the right gender he thinks that I am a man!”

“No I know you are Tuck, we have even pied against the same tree in the wild forest.”

That statement made Hilary furious and now Tyson who stood closest to her had to try and hold her back so she wouldn't kill their blond comrade while Kenny walked up to Max.

“Max what's wrong?”

Max looked at Kenny he blinked twice and then he drew his ripcord out from the launcher and held it like a sword in front of him. “It's the evil Prince, he has betrayed us all we have to arrest him for the sake of this country.”

Kenny started to back away, slowly and against a wall then he ran out of the dojo into the garden screaming. “Help Max has gone nuts!” Tyson laughed and Hilary who had forgot most of Max's insults hit Tyson on the head for being so mean and laugh at, in her own words, poor Kenny. Tyson then also get angry and they started to argue while Max ran after Kenny that was running from the insanity, not for his life I don't think a ripcord can kill anyone if you don't swallow it, and Max was right behind him. They ran till they got till the school and Kenny ran straight into it. Max stopped for a while before he screamed.

“The evil Prince has returned to his castle but the victory shall be mine!” After that he decided to follow after Kenny in.

Kenny was hiding like a rat in classroom right behind a skeleton. He sat there shaking and wondering what was wrong with Max and what was going on.

“No I can't sit here any longer Max would never harm me and a ripcord isn't a dangerous weapon” So with that said Kenny walked out of the classroom and walked slowly against the doors that lead out from the school, when he saw Max coming from a corner. He was going to say something to Max but he took one look at Max face and then decided to run away again, Max had already spotted him and ran after Kenny who was heading for the school library a place Max didn't visit that often.

“Where are you!?” Max screamed and started to drag books out from the shelves letting them land on the ground with no mercy spared for this poor pages that hadn't done anything wrong, except for tormenting a few kids that had to read them. Kenny on the other hand was hiding under the librarians check out desk while Max continued searching after who he thought was an evil prince and when he couldn't find him he walked to all the doors and sealed them all except for one. He stood then there and screamed so Kenny could hear him.

“I will burn you as the rat you are, come out and meet my sword or prepare to die in the flames!”

Kenny who didn't think Max, even in this state, would do it just sat there not moving a muscle but Max took up a match and lit the fire. He smirked, a smirk that was more common on Kais face then on his own and then he tossed the match into the books and watched the flames slowly eat the books. Kenny started to panic from his place in the library and looked with shocked eyes on the flames that came closer and closer to where he was hiding.



-Somewhere in the woods near the school-



Ozuma and his team was training in the woods and testing out new techniques when Joseph sniffed in the air and felt that it was something strange in it.

“Hey guys doesn't it smell like smoke?” He said making the others look up from Mariam and Dunga's battle Mariam saw her chance then and knocked Dunga out from the dish before she got up in a tree after her brother to see where it could have come from. When they where almost near the top they saw that the smoke came from the school and after a quick talk they decided to go there and check out what this was all about and it just happened to be so that Hilary and Tyson also saw the smoke and thought the same, but there thoughts also involved the poor geek and a blond that had some… problems at the moment.



-Back in the library with Kenny still behind the desk-



Half the library was now in flames and Kenny was paralyzed because of this, he didn't know that someone actually could burn books from the library and Max hadn't even checked them out before he started to burn them. Slowly he got a hold on himself and started to crawl to the only open door where Max where standing looking at the flames like a cat that just caught a mouse, and in this case the mouse was a boy with glasses. He crawled and coughed as his journey along the dirty floor kept on. And when he was almost there near the safety as you might say, Max saw him and the glimpse in his eye could not be described. But before Max had the chance to do anything, someone came into the library and that someone took a deep breath after one quick look at the flames and Kenny on the floor, Max turned around to see that it was.

“Mariam!?” Max looked at her with big eyes that slowly got into a puppy eyes state and with that Kenny saw his chance and escaped out of the burning library right into the team that Mariam belonged to and later the two that Kenny had been separating the whole morning came running into the room also looking shocked at what had happened.

“Max!!?” Hilary screamed in shook and disbelief while Tyson just looked at the fire with his below jaw on the floor. “Max… flames…” was all he said before Ozuma knocked him on the head.

“Tyson we have to kill the flames or ells the school will burn down.”

“So…?” Tyson said with a grin but after a glare from Hilary he decided to help them with the fire. Max on the other hand walked up to Mariam and kneeled in front of her.

“Your highness.” He said making the poor girl wonder.

“Max what has got into you?”

“Nothing my lady I was just trying to serve the real king and hang the prince that stole the throne”

“By setting the library on fire?”

“I am obeying my king in the way God wants me to.” Mariam looked at Max, shoked and then she looked at Kenny who was sitting on the floor shaking and tipping his body back and forth while saying. “Bad flames… bad flames don't hurt Kenny… bad flames… flames bad” Over and over.

“We have taken care of the fire but what should we do with Max?” Tyson said while he, Ozuma, Dunga and Joseph walked out from the smoking library. And no it didn't use filter.

“We better take him to the dojo” Hilary said and watched them all to see if anyone would oppose. As no one did since she still was glaring after making Tyson help them with the fire all of them went away to the dojo, Kenny hiding behind his friends and Max following Mariam in the same way a puppy would have followed someone that was walking home.



-At the Dojo-



“So what should we do with him?” Mariam said pointing at the love struck puppy. “I don't want him to follow me around all the time” But Max who was picking some flowers of the ground to give to who he thought was lady Mariam didn't hear her statement and that was probably the best for them all. He later came back with his arms full of flowers and grass, he bent down on his knees and said.

“Here my lady, these are for you”

“Aww Max…”

“Ha Mariam a lady he must be crazy saying something like that” Dunga said and laughed a bit but Mariam got a comeback ready for him.

“Well I don't look like a chimpanzee at least.”

“What!?”

“Calm down Dunga” Ozuma said to calm him down but little did they know that Max had been observing them the whole time.

“What are you calling my lady?”

“Not a lady at least.”

“You have no right to speak to her like that since you are just the fat sheriff of Nothingnessville.”

“What did you call me!!?” Dunga gets furious because of reasons he isn't sure about then Hilary inflicts.

“That's still better then what he called me!”

“What are you saying brother Tuck? After all we have been true”

Hilary looks at him with a question in his face before remembrance stroke her like a flash. “Max!” She screamed and tried to attack him but Dunga tried first.

“Now you'll get it” He screamed when he tried to hit our blond ¨hero¨ but in some way he jumped away out in safety just like a cat he took Mariam's arm and pulled her with him away from the dojo and into the direction of the woods.

The people that had been observing the scene stood there for a while and didn't move a muscle until young Joseph said with a question. “Did he just run away with my sister?”

“Seems like it” Tyson said looking after his blond friend. Or at least the road they had taken since they weren't visible anymore.



-------



Kai and Ray where walking side by side in the direction that the dojo was in, Ray was licking on a ice cream and Kai wasn't when they saw that Max came there way dragging Mariam with him. They stopped and looked at the boy and girl puzzled and when Max had run past them and got a bit away he stopped and then turned around, a smile got on his face and he screamed.

“Your highness you're all right!?”

Ray and Kai both looked puzzled at the boy but Mariam in some way understood what was going on so she looked at Max and said.

“Who is the king?”

He turned around and looked at her questioning. ”Don't you know that lady Mariam? It's of course King Raymond the true king over this place not the one I tried to kill in the flames to help my king.

“What is going on Mariam?” Ray asked the blunett.

“Max has got sun stuck or something he thinks that he is Maxie Hood…”

“No my name is Maxie Hood” He looked around and then bent over to her so he could whisper. “Can't you say my real name because of the spies that is following us?”

“What!?”

“Can someone tell me what's going on?” Ray said now looking a little frustrated with the whole situation, Max turned back to him and said with a smile. “Of course I can but we need to take you to a safer place first come my highness we better get going and take your servant with you.”

His what?” This was the first time Kai had spoken since they meet Max and he sounded a bit annoyed bit his voice had a undertone of laugh in it.

“ No time to explain and with that Max started to once again run away this time pulling Ray and Mariam with him, they ran over the streets knocking come elders over and Kai who had nothing better to do and who wanted to see what he was going to do next followed the crazy blond.



-------------



A bit away from the whole event were Mariam's team and Max's team looking after the two when they heard a familiar voice that was screaming really loud. “To the Sugar Forest!!!”

“Max!” They said in unison and started to run against the woods with Joseph and Tyson in the lead and poor Kenny in the back with Hilary dragging him with her.

“No I don't want to go near him!” He shrieked trying to get away from the brunet that tried to pull him to what he thought was his dome.

“Don't be such a cry baby” she said pulling him with her even harder till Dunga turned around, lifted him up and took him over the shoulder, Hilary looked a bit surprised at this but she couldn't say that she was nerveless thankful for this act so she said thanks and then they ran away past a ice cream that was melting on the streets.



------------



Now deep into the forest as Max said they where although they where just a few meters away from an industry area Max told them that they where at his home and that soon his fellow comrades would greet them all. Ray took a few steps closer to Mariam and started to ask her questions.

“What is going on with Max?”

“I don't know I found him like this when he tried to burn down the school library just because Kenny was in there”

“He did what?!” Ray screamed making Max turn around but with when Ray showed a hand motion that said nothing turn around again, Max turned back so he could keep on looking after his comrades and then Mariam explained all she knew for the two teens that was standing next to her.

“I can't see my friends anywhere so they must have been taking in by the fat sheriff of Nothingnessville.”

“Ehh probably.” Mariam said while she thought out a scam so she could get the clearly confused boy to the dojo or home to his dad.

Max turned around and smiled. “You're a nice soul my lady” He said and bowed making the poor girl blush a bit but behind him she saw that her brother and Tyson was coming, running against them as fast as they could and that Dunga still had Kenny over his shoulder, she started to play along in this act so she could get some help before she knocked him out, witch was the plan she thought was the best for him at the moment, a knock on his head would probably bring his common sense back again.

“Oh Maxie my hero what do you think we should do” She said in an over dramatised way hoping she wouldn't have to get this back in her face one day.

“I don't know Mariam you are the stars on the night sky and the sun shining above us, I wish I was the glow on your hand so I could touch your shin.”

“Did you just try to quote Shakespeare?”

“I don't know what you're talking about my lady”

“There he is let's get him!” Kenny screamed because he was in chook and saw everyone around him as his personally army, clearly was not Max the only nutcase around there anymore. Max turned around once again when he heard this and his eyes got a dangerous glimpse in them he glared at Tyson and then Hilary and after that the rest of the ones there.

“I knew that the snake boy over there would try to stop me” He said and pointed at Joseph “Since he is the closest one to the false king but that my two friends Tuck and Jon, the ones I considered my brothers would come and get me like this to.” His eyes got a bit watery since he said the last bit in a way as he had been truly heartbroken, but they wasn't like that for long before they turned hard and cold again. This was a side of Max they didn't see that often and it scared most of them.

“Don't worry my lady or my king I will protect you to the very end, now leave so you don't get caught now go!”

Mariam looked at him in shook and disbelief but Ray and Kai was almost dying because of the laughs this had brought them and especially Mariam's little speech had brought them a lot of joy.

“Kai, Ray what are you two doing here?!” Hilary screamed, trying to make her voice to be heard over Kenny's voice when he tried to insult the blond.

“We meet Max when he came running with ¨lady¨ Mariam!” Ray screamed back leavening a little special tone on his voice at the word lady.

“Get over it” Mariam said a bit angry facing the others in Hilary's direction. “How did you find us?!”

“It wasn't hard at all Max just kept on screaming to the Sugar Forest all the time and you left a trail of fallen seniors behind you!” At that point Ray couldn't keep it in anymore he started to laugh when Hilary screamed about the knocked down seniors. But Hilary ignored him and kept on “And an ice-cream parlour had a blond guy running around it with two others behind him for five minutes so when we asked people could easily say that you had been there.”

Now Tyson and the others also saw all the crazy in all this so some giggles and laughs could be heard around them as Max got annoyed and started to talk. “So you have told us how you found us but you're not going to live true this and tell how you got beaten by the famous Maxie Hood!” He screamed and ran against Dunga that still had Kenny but with a left hook he knocked down the blond leaving him on the ground unconscious but no nose bleed on his face.

“Dunga!” Hilary and Mariam screamed leaving Mariam with a blush on her face.

“What this was what we where going to do anyways wasn't it” He said putting Kenny down but still holding him in a hard grip since the boy with glasses tried to go up and kick our blond ¨hero¨.

“Well yeah but you didn't have to hit so hard”

“What other ways can you hit anyone and make them unconscious?`” Dunga said simply leaving Hilary there with no comeback for once.

“Where should we take him?” Tyson said between laughs since his simple mind still thought about what Hilary had screamed.

“Not back to the dojo again at least” Ozuma said looking at the blond on the ground. “The best would probably be if we took him home to his place.

“You mean the hobby shop his dad owns?” Tyson said scratching his head. “Sure” He then added and smiled.

“Hey kids what are you doing up here?!” An older male voice screamed and that voice was all they needed to run away from there.



OK then… review please and don't flame me `kay. :)




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on November 3, 2006, 11:28:34 PM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenlol thats hillarious! id read the rest but my dads making me get of the computer...curse him... cant wait to read the rest!

Monkey-Ninja on January 15, 2006, 3:47:04 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaCool! I saw this on Fanfiction.net!

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 3:14:58 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_AnimeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!! XD *favs* Maxie Hood! awesome! fire=pretty... hahahahaha... this is great! *gives pocky and pixie sticks*