Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The End

A 3 chapter long story that you can see as a X-mas gift from me. Parody and lots of fun in it if you like madness and the beyblade chars then read this story.

Chapter 3 - The End

Chapter 3 - The End


Maxie Hood



-Inside the Toy store-



“Max, please don't make me go in here…” Mariam was standing outside the Barbie doll section in the toy store watching the boy she was chasing run around the dolls and the little girls that was there, sometimes he stopped bent down and asked what they wanted for Christmas and surprisingly enough he got a few answers from the girls as well.

“I want a… a… babie!!!” A little girl that was about 3 years old said and hugged Max, she probably believed that this would make him give her the doll that she was pointing at earlier.

“Anything more my child?” He said and looked at her with a smile on his face.

“No just Babie… pincess Babie.” The girl laughed and clapped her hands just as soon as Mariam had walked up behind Max.

“Max we got to go now come on.” She said and started to pull him out from the store. Max on the other hand didn't want to leave just yet so he crawled out from his shirt so he would get lose and ran into the store with a bare over body.

“I will bring all the gifts to the children!” He screamed and in some way crawled up so he was standing on one big shelf that had toys under him. He sat down and since it was close to the exit he started to drag toys from under him and toss them out from the store over the alarm so it wasn't responding when he did so. After a while a lot of children had come and grabbed a few toys and then ran away to their parents without a word.

Max was on his third shelf ready to empty it from the top and down when Mariam had got up after him, but when she was going to grab him, Max tossed a toy that set the alarm on making the snoozing manager of the store to wake up and look at what the boy was doing. Red in his face he turned so he was facing the boy and started to yell at him.

“What do you think your doing!?”

Mariam turned around looking at the old man on the floor and felt embarrassed because of Max.

“And why have you tossed up that Barbie commercial statue above the shelves!” The old man then screamed just noticing Mariam with her pink outfit when she just stood there, and didn't move a muscle. (Do I have to add that his eyesight wasn't that good?)

“Barbie doll!?” Mariam screamed and started to get pissed thinking that maybe the wedding dress had been better after all.

“I am bringing Christmas gifts to all the children!” Max said and then ho hoed like a Santa in a coke commercial.

“You have to pay for them before you do that!” The manager then screamed just in time when the others where arriving at the toy store drawn by all the attention that Max created when he threw away all the toys out of the store to the eagerly waiting children outside of it.

“Max, get down!” Tyson screamed when he saw where his friend was but after looking at the ground his face got a grin on it and he bent sown to pick up a toy. “Wow I want one of these.”

“Mine!” Kenny jumped up and grabbed the toy and ran away with it and a Tyson that followed after him to get it back.

“Mariam what are you doing up there?” Joseph screamed at his sister when he noticed that it was a lot of pink up there with Max.

“What does it look like?! I am trying to get Max down!”

“Is that Mariam?!” Dunga screamed and looked confused at the girl that was starting to move closer to Max. “I thought it was a Barbie doll or a pink bunny”

“Funny Dunga” Mariam said without showing any sign of thinking that the situation was any fun at all. Then she jumped forward and grabbed onto Max where he was standing on the shelves. But what then happened was what you could expect the shelves started to wobble under their feet's and soon it fell starting a domino effect to spread around the store while Max and Mariam fell against the floor. Max knocked his head on the ground and passed out while Mariam was more or less ok because she had landed in a pile of teddy bears. The others that were there now with Hilary as well ran forward to them to check if Max was ok. The manager had been running away to get the police there so as quick as they could they moved Max away from the store.

When they where out on the streets once again Max started to wake up, Mariam saw him blink a few times they stopped to see if he was alright. More they didn't have time to do because max jumped up grabbed Mariam by her hand and ran away with her. “I will protect you my lady the evil ones will not get you!”

“Not again” Hilary sighed and put her hands on her hips in a frustrated way. The others on the other hand didn't listen to her but started to follow the blond boy when he ran against the dojo that was Tyson's home.

------------------

-At the Dojo-



Max ran in on the yard outside of the dojo with Mariam behind him as fast as he could, luckily for Mariam she could keep up with him so she hadn't been dragged from the mall to the dojo. Max rounded a corner and ran into Tyson's grandpa.

“Yo dude take it easy.” He said putting both of his hands on Max shoulders, then the old man glanced to the left and saw that Mariam and Max was still holding hand. (So what should he have grabbed the foot :p) Max turned around to face Mariam with a questioning look on his face.

“What does Yo and dude mean?”

Mariam sighed and saw the look on the elder ones face. “Max is sort of…”

“What is going on?” Mr Dickenson came from behind Tyson's grandpa and he looked both a bit upset and confused at the same time. “I have heard about some blond boy that looks like Max that has created chaos all across town.” His face was turning a bit red but Max did not notice that. Instead he walked up to the old man and patted him on the head. “Aww poor guy your homeless right?”

“Homeless!?” Everyone's thought turned to the big mansion that was Mr Dickenson's house, the two elder ones at the same time wondering what was up with Max.

“Here take this so you have something to live on till tomorrow” Max gave the one he just patted on the head a candy bar and walked into the dojo with his head up high and Mariam in a tight grip, leaving the other two with a really confused looks on their faces.

“Stop Max!”

The sudden voice made Mr Dickenson and grandpa to turn around to see who had screamed, it was Tyson with the others right behind him.

“Tyson what's wrong with your little buddy he's acting strange!” Grandpa yelled back at him.

“Don't have time to explain!” Was all Tyson managed to scream before running past him and into the dojo. “We got to find Max!”

Max was in the living room in front of a sofa that he had tipped on the side so it was now standing up like the tower in Pisa. He smiled when he saw that Ray came into the room but hissed a bit when he noticed Kenny.

“Max what is this?” Ray asked, thinking that Max belief that he was the king could come them in handy at the moment.

“I am guarding your throne my highness.” He said and bowed “But someone had tipped it over so I had to tip it up again.”

Ray just stood there gasping when he heard the explanation. Whatever it was that had made Max become so weird it was really doing its job.

“Max!!!”

Everyone turned around after hearing a scream that could have come from a place way below and saw that it was Dunga that had screamed. He had come a bit after the rest since he had tripped on the street and upset as he was he had to demolish the part where he feel before he could stand up again. But he walked up to Max with one of Tyson's grandpas bonsai tree's in a tight grip in one of his hands and was swinging it with every step he took. Grandpa came running in a second later screaming because of what Dunga had done but Dunga ignored him and went for a attack on the blond one. Max jumped away from the hit and ran out the door and then instead of running out like a normal person he jumped over the ¨fence¨ and right into a couple that seemed really familiar. But without thinking too much about this Max grabbed the candy they had and ran away screaming candy to the people while tossing it all around him while he left the dojo and Dunga's waiting and dying bonsai tree behind him.

When the others came out from the dojo as well, in a more normal way then Max had done. They ran after the boy and didn't see the elder ones that Max had knocked into when he had made his great escape from the dojo. But what they could see when Max was on his way away was that he was running to the outdoor stadium where they where at the moment playing football.



-At the Stadium, right when Max runs into it-



The crowd was wild since the team that was from there just made a goal when Max entered the field and because of that max thought that they knew who he was and was very happy to see him. He ran to the middle of the stadium when his followers just entered it. He stood there with the players all around him, them wondering what he was doing there. He bowed and started to talk to them. A few of the ones there saw who it was and started to chant Max, Max, max when he ran to the middle of the field so now everyone knew who he was but they all were silent when he started to talk, wondering what he was going to say to them.

“Behold my people…!” He raised his arms up into the air.

“I have found our long lost king and returned him to you all, let us celebrate since this will bring new hope for a better tomorrow and more candy to everyone!”

The crowd was confused when they heard what Max said but at the word candy all the younger ones started to chant candy, candy, candy… This made Max smile and the others that was looking at him (his team and the saint shields that is) just gasped and couldn't believe what was happening.

“Therefore my fellow comrades!” He said and took up his ripcord, that he still used as a sword, and held it over his head while ending the speech. “I have brought not just candy to you all but your prince has returned!” He said this and did a motion with the ripcord to were Ray was standing and the cameras that was supposed to film the game had got all the words Max said on tape and was now moving to show Ray that was still in his ¨royal¨ suit. Ray understood directly what was going on and hided behind the others so he wouldn't make a foul out of himself in TV. But Max who saw that the neko-jiin he thought was their king hiding he ran up to the group of people and dragged him out from the crowd that was so silent that you could hear a needle land on the floor. Everyone was silent for 30 seconds, probably the longest ones in Ray's life and then they all laughed at Ray and the weirdo at the moment Max.



A bit away from them where some people actually still was playing football or more or less at least they had started to train since they had got all attention from them. But one of them number 16 I think kicked the ball so it flew high up in the sky. Max didn't see it coming but the ball hit him in the head in the time of some mere seconds. Max stumbled around for a while before he feel on the ground knocked out by the tree and not by the bonsai tree that Dunga had been ready to use since Max had got so close because he was so eager to show off who he thought was his king.



The fallen Maxie Hood woke later up in a place he knew far to well, comics all around the room and dirty clothes covering them. Some plates and glasses spread around in the room there was nothing that didn't point to the fact that was true. Max was in Tyson's room. The blond one sat up in the bed that smelled like mustard and ketchup. A bit shaky in the head and with worried people all around of him, and a Ray with his normal clothes on again and the same with Mariam and Tyson to. He opened up his lips and spoke to them.

“Hey guys why are you looking at me like that?”

Hilary sighed and Mariam smiled, Tyson bent over his friend and asked. “Don't you remember what happened?”

Max looked at his friend with a face that showed his confusion then a light came into it and he smiled at them. “Did you ask Hilary to go out with you and I fainted?”

Tyson and Hilary's faces turned the brightest of red, Ozuma sat in the corner and asked the blond yet again. “Don't you remember anything?”

Max shook his head from one side to another since it's impossible to shake it at two directions at the same time. But more no one had the time to say before Kenny screamed from the corner he was in and made everyone turn around.

“My precious! They are all here! They are mine...! Fire bad!”

Max eyes widened a bi when he saw what was in the boys a hand, the piggy banc that the blond had, had from his youngest years was in the psycho kid's hand.

He started to hum a happy song and played along with the coin and the toy that Tyson desired so much and Max sat there wondering and with a bulb on his head.

“What has happened here?”

The End…
…Or is it?


Hi again! It's me the authoress to this story, I am not to off when I call it that right? :p But anyways thank you for the time that you have taken by reading all this sorry for the more or less rhymes that came in the end. But I am tired the ham is waiting in the fridge, I have opened up my gifts and that's the Christmas spirit I'm in. Lol, ok I did it again but is it to much to ask to get at least one tiny little review on all this? I have worked several hours on this story believe it or not and wants to get at least one little opinion on all of it. K.A.T Hiwatari said that she had been trying to review this story but couldn't because of some error but when I tried yesterday with a anonymous review and it worked…. Don't look at me like that of course I deleted it, it was just a test. But anyways Merry Christmas & Happy New Year oh and Please Review People! BYE!



Sapphire Angels Devil

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 12, 2006, 3:52:30 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_AnimeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! XD *rofl* i loved it! *tears streaming down face from laughing so hard* i almost died laughing! =^_^= *favs* *gives pocky and pixie sticks*