Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Who Am I?

READ THIS!

This story was taken from FabbiGabbi866's profile. This account, SarawrUnicornelius, is the newest account of FabbiGabbi866. I did not steal this, this is my original writing. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS STORY!

Chapter 2 - Who Am I?

Chapter 2 - Who Am I?
Every five minutes, he would text me, and he would tell me all these great things about me. Did I believe him? Not at all. I knew he was just trying to cheer me up. I lied, well, I told a small fib, and said that I had to go to sleep. I look at my clock: it was only 8:30. He replied back, asking why I was going to bed so early. I simply told another small fib and said that I had things to do. He just replied back with an "OK", and I turned my phone off, in case he decided to call me. I sprawled out on my bed and picked up a book that had been conveniently placed on the ground next to me. I really didn't feel like reading, but I needed something to take my mind off of him. For some reason, I began to forget about that, and I began to read the book. As it turns out, the main character, Chloe, had been lied to by her boyfriend. She didn't talk to him, even though he apologized oh so many times. Out of nowhere, I thought of something: Who was I? I couldn't answer that. To be honest, I didn't know me. I slowly closed the book and picked up my journal. I scribbled down the question, eager to get back to it later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment