Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Party at the Palace

The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.

Chapter 1 - Party at the Palace

Chapter 1 - Party at the Palace
P.S. Sasami lives in a palace, hence the chapter title. And I will be adding the O.C. descriptions in some other stories.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Sasami's P.O.V.:

I raced to get the palace ready for the sleepover. The doorbell rang. Finally, the first guests had arrived. "Konnichiwa, Sasami-chan!" Ino, Sakura, Neko, Hinata, Temari, and Destiny came in. I smiled.
"Hi everyone! Make yourselves at home! There are some video games set up, and there's plenty of food!"
The doorbell rang again, and in came Ai, Chii, TenTen, and Kirei.
"Alright", I said, "that's everyone! Everyone else said they can't make it." The doorbell rang again. "Maybe not." I opened the door, and there was Naruto.
"Oh, Sasami, you invited BOYS?" Ai's eyes sparkled. "Naruto", I sighed,"What are you doing here?" "Aw, come on, Sasami. Can I PLEASE join your party?" I pouted, "You can stay for FIVE MINUTES. But no longer, ok?" "Alright! Dattebayo!" he yelled triumphantly. He went straight for the food.

Naruto's P.O.V.:
I went to the food table, but while I was there, I slipped a video camera onto the table. 'Little do they know that the boys will be watching their every move, especially during truth or dare! Dattebayo!' After 5 minutes, Sasami kicked me out, and I laughed all the way back to my house, where the other boys were waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! I'll write more very soon! The next chapter will be longer!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicbabe5 on January 14, 2007, 9:09:56 AM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5lol!!!tha boys r watchin!