Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Uh-oh: Naruto Forgot Something

The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.

Chapter 2 - Uh-oh: Naruto Forgot Something

Chapter 2 - Uh-oh: Naruto Forgot Something
At Naruto's house:

"Naruto! How did it go?" Shikamaru asked.
"They didn't suspect a thing. Believe it!"
"Alright then, we might as well start watching." Shikamaru turns on the TV. Nothing but static.
"Naruto?"
"What?"
"Did you remember to turn the camera ON?"
"Uh... Whoops?"
"You have to go back and turn it on!!"
"But Sasami said I can't come back! And why do I have to go?"
"Because out of all of us, your Sasami's best friend."
"But she's better friends with Gaara than me!"
"I'm not going." said Gaara.
"But-", "I'm. Not. Going."
"Why not?"
Gaara glared at him. "Fine, fine, I'll go." Naruto sighed and headed back to Sasami's house.

At Sasami's house(Palace, whatever):

"No!"
"Aw, c'mon Sasami. PLEASE???"
"No. I gave you your five minutes already." Sasami slammed the door.
'I'm going to have to find a different way in' He thought. He saw the window closest to the table. He reached for the camera. "Naruto, no! I told you to leave. So LEAVE!" she slammed the window shut. 'Oh, I know!' He used his sexy jutsu to turn into a girl. She rang the doorbell. "Hi my name is Nar- um... Narina. I heard you were having a sleepover and I was wondering..."
"No, Naruto!"
"Who's Naruto? I'm Narina! Now I'll only be a second..."
"Naruto, LEAVE!"
"Aw, man!"
Sasami slammed the door again. He looked in the window, searching for another way in. He saw a vent right above the table. 'That's it!'

Sasami's P.O.V.:

A little while after I slammed the door on Naruto (Again), He was trying yet another stunt to get to the camera he put on the table. He must have forgotten to turn it on or something. I was all too used to Naruto pulling stunts like this. This time he was using his clone jutsu to make a human chain. I decided to ignore it this time. Amazingly, Destiny and I were the only ones who noticed him.

Back at Naruto's house:

"I did it, you guys!!" Naruto came running in.
"Let's see if you did it right this time." Shikamaru turned on the TV. The girls had just started karaoke. They played it for a while and then they watched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Finally, Neko had an idea.
"Hey, you guys, let's play love circle!"
"What's love circle?"
"It's easy, you just go around in a circle and say the name of your crush!"
Then they explained the normal rules, like "what's said in this room stays in this room" and things like that.
"This is getting good!" Naruto yelled.
"Why am I even here?" asked Sasuke, "I already know that all the girls like me."
"They don't ALL like you, so don't get so cocky." said Shikamaru.
Sasami ended the rules with "And don't even think about lying, because both Destiny and I can tell."
"Alright then, let's play!" Ino yelled.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on March 5, 2007, 6:26:02 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99please write more!

SasukesGirl01 on March 4, 2007, 1:42:49 AM

SasukesGirl01 on
SasukesGirl01....... i need to see the next chapter!!!!!!