Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Game Begins

The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.

Chapter 3 - The Game Begins

Chapter 3 - The Game Begins
Sasami's P.O.V.:
I smiled. "Well, since this is my house and all, I guess I'll go first." I said. "Even though it's obvious that I like Gaa-kun." Ai giggled while her twin Chii rolled her eyes. I grinned.

At Naruto's house, third person P.O.V.:
Gaara blushed a bit. Naruto raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Wow, I didn't know that!" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Loser..." Naruto glared at Sasuke. "What did you call me?!" "I called you a loser, now shut up." Naruto and Sasuke went at each other's throats, while Shikamaru rolled his eyes. "How troublesome..." He muttered.

Sasami's P.O.V.: I was still grinning widely. "Alright, Kirei, who do you like?" I asked, looking to my left where Kirei was sitting. Kirei turned bright red. I already knew the answer. Kirei stuttered. "U-u-um... W-well.... Sh-Shikamaru-san..." She said quietly, so I almost didn't hear her.

Naruto's house, third person: Naruto looked at Shikamaru. "Wow, I didn't know that she liked you either!" Shikamaru was bright red. Kiba looked at Naruto. "Wow, you really are clueless, aren't you?" He asked. Akamaru woofed in agreement. Naruto glared. "Shut up, I didn't ask for your opinion, dattebayo!"

Sasami's P.O.V.: "Ok. Oh, and by the way, you two would make a really cute couple." I said, still grinning. Kirei looked at the person to her left, who was Chii. "Um...Ch-Chii-san, wh-who do you like...?" Kirei asked. Chii groaned. "No one." She replied. Ai poked her in the side. "Nyah, c'mon, Chii, we know you like someone!" Ai said grinning. I nodded. "Yeah, you're lying." Destiny nodded as well. Chii groaned again. "Fine. I like..." She trailed off, mumbling. "What's that?" I asked. "I can't hear you!" Chii glared at me. "I like Sasori, alright?!"

Outside of Sasami's house/palace thing, third person P.O.V.: Deidara was in a tree, watching the party through his scope. Sasori was sitting in a tree branch close by. "Remind me why we're doing this again?" Sasori asked, sounding impatient. "I dunno, I thought it'd be fun, yeah." Deidara turned to his partner, grinning. "Besides, it's starting to get interesting, yeah. You know Chii likes you, right, yeah?" Sasori turned red. "What?" He asked calmly. "You heard me, yeah." Deidara said, smirking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, I actually got around to writing this chapter. I sort of have a lot going on, so forgive me if I don't get on too often. Well, I hope you liked it!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on June 28, 2007, 8:11:38 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisWait a minute...isn't Sasori the puppet? -confuzzled-