Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Game Continues...Huh? Who the Heck are You?

The girls from Naruto sleep over, but the boys spy on them. What will they learn? Lot's of OCs and OC pairings.

Chapter 4 - The Game Continues...Huh? Who the Heck are You?

Chapter 4 - The Game Continues...Huh? Who the Heck are You?
Chapter 4: The Game Continues... Huh? Who the Heck are You?

3rd Person P.O.V.
Sasami grinned. This was fun so far. Even though she sorta knew all this stuff already. Chii mumbled about how stupid the game was, then looked at who was sitting next to her. Ai always insisted on being right by Chii, so naturally, she was sitting right there next to her. "Oi, Ai, your turn." Chii said, still blushing a bit. Ai beamed. "Weeeeeeell..." She started. Chii cut her off. "It's pointless asking you, you like pretty much evey boy on the face of the Earth." She stated bluntly. Ai shot a look at her sister. "I wasn't done! And there's one boy I like more than the others!" She said, slightly angry. She hated being interrupted. Chii raised a slender eyebrow. "Really? Who is it, then?" She asked. She couldn't help but feel curious. Ai smiled. "Dei-kun!" She said happily. Chii rolled her eyes. "I should have guessed, someone as annoying as you..." Chii muttered. Ai elbowed her sister.

Deidara blinked and turned red. Sasori looked over at his partner. "What is it now?" He asked. Deidara glared at his partner. "Nothing, yeah! Mind your own business, hmph!" He snapped. Sasori rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. Not like you would do the same..." He grumbled.

Ai turned to the person next to her, Tenten, when there was a knock at the door. Sasami jumped up. "I'll get it!" She said, running to the door. When she opened it, she saw a girl who looked about their age, but Sasami somehow got the feeling that she was older, probably about 20. Sasami had the ability not only to tell if someone's lying, but also if they were tricking her with some kind of jutsu. In this situation, however, Sasami wasn't sure.

"Um, can I help you?" Sasami asked, not sure what this girl could possibly want so late at night. "Um, I'm sorry to interrupt anything, but I heard there was a sleepover, and I was wondering if I could join you?" The girl asked sweetly, "You see, I'm sort of new here, and I thought this would be a good oppotunity to make some friends..." Sasami narrowed her eyes, only barely able to see through this lie.

She started to tell the girl to leave, but she stopped herself. She started to think that maybe she should let the girl in, perhaps she could learn something about the girl. Sasami faked a smile. "Alright, come on in!" She said sweetly, gesturing towards an empty space in the circle. The girl smiled and walked in, sitting down in the spot. Sasami made eye contact with Destiny, and Destiny nodded. They'd have to keep a close eye on this girl.

Everyone introduced themselves, then Sasami looked at the girl. "So, what's your name?" She asked. The girl smiled and said, "My name is Namine!" Namine figured that she could say her real name, figuring that they probably woudn't have heard of her. Sasami smiled and nodded. "Alright, Namine, we're just playing a game. Feel free to join in!" Sasami thought she had heard the name Namine before, but she wasn't sure where. She began to explain the game. Ai, however, had heard of Namine. Deidara would complain about Namine all the time, saying that she was a total nuisance with no appreciation for art. Ai decided to keep her mouth shut.

Deidara blinked in surprise. "What's Namine doing there, yeah?" He asked. Sasori looked over. "Oh, Leader-sama appointed her a mission that involved spying and retrieving information on weaknesses or something, this must be her mission." Sasori stated, like it was old news. Deidara nodded. "How come no one told me, yeah?" He asked. Sasori rolled his eyes. "We thought you knew." He said simply. Deidara shrugged and looked back to the sleepover. "Well, at least we can watch her screw up her mission, yeah. She screws up everything, un." Deidara said, grinning. Sasori sighed. "Just tell me if anything important happens. Otherwise, don't bother me."

Ai smiled. She didn't suspect a thing, being the clueless girl she was. "Well, welcome to the sleepover, Namine!" She said happily, glad to have the opportunity to make a new friend. She then turned to Temari. "Alrighty, your turn!" Temari nodded. "Well, you probably woudn't know him, he's this guy from Suna. And I sorta like Shikamaru..." She trailed off. She looked over at Kirei. "He's all yours, though!" She said happily. Kirei blushed at this statement.

Shikamaru blushed. "How troublesome..." He sighed. Kiba watched silently, sort of disappointed that no one liked him so far. Chouji thought the same thing, although he wasn't really surprised. Naruto frowned. "How come so many girls like you, Shikamaru?" Shikamaru shrugged, not quite sure himself.

Temari looked at the person next to her, who was Sakura. Sakura started, but Sasami cut her off. "We know, we know, it's Sasuke-teme." She said impatiently. She had no patience when it comes to Sasuke. Sakura pouted. "How did you know?" She asked. Sasami rolled her eyes. "Lucky guess..." She muttered. Personally, she didn't understand how anyone could like Sasuke. Sakura looked at the person next to her, who was Namine. "Your turn!" She said, before starting to daydream about Sasuke.

Namine smiled. "Well, you probably wouldn't know him..." She said. Sasami prodded, "Go on, just tell us!" She said, wanting to know more about this girl. Namine, figuring it wouldn't hurt, said, "Well, his name is Hidan..." Sasami looked at Namine. Now this name she had heard before. This was a guy from the Akatsuki. She almost jumped to the conclusion that Namine was definately a member of the Akatsuki as well, but stopped herself. Ai and Chii both liked guys from the Akatsuki, and neither were actually part of the organization, so it would be unfair just to jump to conclusions like that. However, she kept a closer eye on Namine.
Ai, who often jumped to conclusions anyway, asked, "So, you're a member of the Akatsuki?" She asked Namine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MWAHAHAHA, CLIFFHANGER!!! Geez, it took me forever to write that chapter... Well, I just realized I don't hae a disclaimer, but I think it's pretty obvious that I don't own Naruto. If I did, it'd be more romantic. I do, however, own all of my OC's.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hinatashubby17 on April 30, 2007, 2:30:21 AM

hinatashubby17 on
hinatashubby17YEAAAAAAAAAAA ME TOOOOOOOOOO

RockLee9915 on April 10, 2007, 9:29:07 AM

RockLee9915 on
RockLee9915i CRAVE MOOREEEEE!!!

DragonGirl1136 on April 17, 2007, 1:24:10 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136WHAT SHE SAAAAAAAAAID!

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 2:12:12 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyI LIKE CAPS LOCK TOOOOOOO. oh and great story, post more!xD