Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter one,Part two

The story of how Hiei and Shiei (orignal character) meet and fall in love. Also the story of how Shiei orginally an enemy of the gang now fights along side them!

Chapter 2 - Chapter one,Part two

Chapter 2 - Chapter one,Part two
Part two:
After Hieiand Shiei’s fight the ring was in pieces, so a new one had to be brought in.The teams are waiting and resting while the new ring is being brought in. Hieihas been hibernating the whole time!
 
Hiei wakesup and asks, “Where am I!? How long have I been out!?”
Kuramaanswers,  “In the stadium and you havebeen hibernating for six hours!”
“Six hours! Well who won the tournament?” Hiei screams for answers.
Kuramagladly answers, “Nobody yet!”
Hieiconfused says, “Huh? What do you mean nobody yet?”
”Your fight against Shiei left the ring in pieces, so they needed to bring in anew one!” said Kurama with a sound of stupidity.
“Oh I see!” Hiei says “Kurama, can I talk to you about something? Youmentioning Shiei just now reminded me of something that I wanted to talkabout.”
Kurama thinks to himself “Could my assumption be correct!? But how could hefall in love with Shiei!? Hiei doesn’t understand love! Unless that’s what hehas to ask me!? He doesn’t understand his own feelings for her and that’s whyhe tied against her!?”
Kurama then asks, “What is on your mind Hiei?”
“Well….when I was fighting Shiei I don’t know what happened but I got thisfeeling that I could not hurt her…..What was that?” Hiei states with muchconfusion.
“Hiei yourin love with Shiei!” Kurama answers with much surprise.
Hiei thenasks, “What’s this thing called love!?”
Kuramasmirks and answers, “It’s what you just said….When somebody cares for someoneof the opposite gender, enough that you couldn’t harm them!”
“I don’t understand!” Hiei said confused.
Kurama thensays, “Of course you don’t…Ok why don’t you go and talk to her, also see if shehas the same feeling for you!”
“Ok…. Butwhere is she?” Hiei asks baffled.
Kurama thentells Hiei “Outside somewhere. You go find her….”
Hiei thengoes and looks for Shiei….Hiei finds her and they start to talk……
“Um…HiShiei” Hiei said.
“What doyou want?” Shiei asks with her normal bad attitude.
Hiei thenanswers, “Well my team keeps asking me why I tied with you and I don’t knowwhat to tell them…. So I figured I would ask you….?”
“What itwas my idea and you went along with it! I can’t tell you why you decided to goalong with my plan!” Shiei says angrily.
“Why diddrop your sword during the fight!?” Hiei then asks.
“I don’t knowreally……” Shiei answers confused.
“Why don’tyou try to explain…… it is always better to talk to somebody……” Hiei said withcare.
Shiei looksup at Hiei and asks, “Why do you care!?”
“Cause Ido!”  Hiei said gently.
Shiei looksup at Hiei again and starts to explain what had happened during the fight. Hieiand Shiei continue to talk until the announcement was made that the new ringwas in place and the tournament would continue! Hiei and Shiei stop talkingabout what happened during the fight.
Hiei thensays, “I got to go back and meet up with my team….”
Shiei looksat Hiei and says, “Yea me too…..bye!”
“Bye…” Hieisaid gently.
Hiei meetsup with his team…
Yusukenotices Hiei and asks, “Where were you Hiei!?”
“I justtook a walk to pass some time…..” Hiei answered without even looking up.
The rest ofthe team goes on ahead…..
Kurama thenwhispers to Hiei, “You were talking with Shiei weren’t you!?”
Hiei justkeeps walking and responds with his trademark Hn!
Kuramastarts to think to himself “I take that as a yes! I guess he doesn’t want totalk about it……..”
Juri’svoice began to boom from the speakers, “The next fight is about to start……..”
End of parttwo!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment