Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter one, Part Three

The story of how Hiei and Shiei (orignal character) meet and fall in love. Also the story of how Shiei orginally an enemy of the gang now fights along side them!

Chapter 3 - Chapter one, Part Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter one, Part Three
Part three:
Now that the Dark Tournament is over everyone is ready togo home! Yusuke has defeated Taguro and all is well again! The only survivorfrom team Taguro is Shiei. The gang has let Shiei hang with them for shedoesn’t seem like that bad of a demon. Now they are all waiting for the boatheading home………..
 
“Man howlong does it take for the stupid boat to get here!?” Yusuke complained.
“I’mbored…” Kuwabara stated “I wonder where Yukina is!”
Suddenlythe boat arrived! 
“Finally!It took long enough!” Yusuke said irritably
 
Everyonegets on the boat and goes to their own little spot…… Kuwabara was thinkingabout Yukina and kittens, Yusuke was thinking about how he was going skip school,and Kurama was thinking about his Human mother and how he was going to explainwhere he has been this whole time!  Hieion the other hand wasn’t thinking about what he was going to do when he gotback….Hiei was thinking about his fight against Shiei and what he and Shiei hadtalked about, Shiei was thinking about the same thing….. The boat finallyarrives back in the living world…….
 
 “Hey it’s kind of late…. “Kuwabara said.
“Yea…..Itwill take some time for all of us to get home….” Yusuke stated.
“How aboutwe camp out here for the night and head to our homes in the morning?” Kurama suggested.
“Good ideaKurama!” Yusuke stated happily, “But where do we get food?”
“Well thereis a “nearby” town….we could buy some.” Kurama said, “Does anybody have money?”
“Nope”Yusuke answered irritably.
“I neverhave any money….” Kuwabara answered sadly.
“I don’thave any money either…..” Kurama said.
“Hn! Youfools just wait here I’ll get the food…..” Hiei said sarcastically.
Hiei leavesto go “buy” some food…..
 
Hieireturns with more than enough food!
“So how didyou get all that food?” Shiei asked curiously, “You of course don’t have anymoney.”
“Thestorekeeper valued his life more than his merchandise!” Hiei said.
“Shouldhave figured he would pull that one off…” Shiei said sarcastically.
End partthree

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment