Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting again

Sasuke/Sakura and Ed/Winry!! the title means what it means but the title's meaning comes in at the second chap. Enjoy!!

Chapter 1 - Meeting again

Chapter 1 - Meeting again
Ed/Win & Sasuke/Sakura fanfic



Truth or Dare

At the training ground a girl with long waist-length pink hair was sitting and polishing her kunai. Across from her sat a boy with raven-locks, reading a scroll. They were soon interrupted by two blondes walking from the forest surrounding the grounds.

Winry! Sakura yelled in surprise. Ed! What are you guys doing here? Wheres Alphonse? Eds reply was, Hes back at Central with the annoying Colonel, Mustang. Poor guy& He muttered the last part.  We just thought that we should stop by and say hello! Winry added. Well you just did so leave, Sasuke said cooly. SASUKE!! Sakura shouted throwing a kunai a few millimeters from his ear on the tree he was leaning on. Sasuke jumped from the surprise attack. Sasuke how could you be so mean to our friends they came to see us from such a long way off! You could at least say Thank you! Sakura screamed  You should be honored too! I mean the great and wonderful Fullmetal Alchemist has come to visit us!! she added.
Okay, Thank you, pipsqueak. He said with a smirk.
5&
4&
3&
2&
1&
BOOM!
WHO YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS AND STILL TO SMALL TO SEE!!!!! Ed screamed wailing is arms and legs in the air. Everyone except the small (dont say small) alchemist sweatdropped. Ed he never said any of that! Winry said trying to calm Ed down. BUT HE CALLED ME A PIPESQEAK WHO SHOULD BE THE KING OF PIGMEES!!! and he kept rambling on about stuff Sasuke supposedly said. Winry finally snapped and took out her handy-dandy wrench of DOOM! Ed said alchemist kept rambling Ed more rambling ED! even more rambling ED!!! She chucked the wrench Ed knew all to well and dented his skull once again. AUGH!!! Then Ed made a face plant and fell unconscious.

~When Ed woke up~


 Wha-What happened? Augh! The wrench of DOOM had come! Where is it Where is it? Ed said drowsily.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

An666888 on May 10, 2008, 4:13:03 AM

An666888 on
An666888Cute! ^.^

9127 on October 3, 2006, 9:38:27 AM

9127 on
9127ROFL  I love when they mention how short ed is ^^

homiez502 on September 25, 2006, 11:02:19 AM

homiez502 on
homiez502write more

*favs*

SasuSaku01 on September 27, 2006, 10:42:10 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01Thanks!

gaara25 on September 26, 2006, 7:07:15 AM

gaara25 on
gaara25heh nice work i've reread this 5 time it was so good

SasuSaku01 on September 27, 2006, 10:41:57 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01Thanks!