Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sasuke and the logs.

Well... the idea i stole from naruto abridged. ha ha.

Chapter 1 - Sasuke and the logs.

Chapter 1 - Sasuke and the logs.
Sasuke dragged his toes along the forest floor in search of a thorn bush. He was feeling particularly cranky that day, and decided to take it out on his wrists. He was tired and hungry, but he didnt care.
Then he saw it; a big, thorny, well& thorn bush. He ran excitedly to it,
"YAY! Something SPIKY!" he tore of some spiky stems and rubbed them against his now bleeding wrists, "WHOOPPEEEEEEE!" he yelled as a vain burst and purple blood gushed on to the leafy floor of the forest. He was just about to say 'WHOOPEE!' again when something caught his eye. It was a log. Surely this was not there when I looked last, thought Sasuke. The log disappeared. Sasuke gasped. Then it appeared behind him with a ping, and Sasuke heard the ping and whipped round and practically screamed like a little girl. The log disappeared again, and reappeared again!
"Oh what the *censored* you *censored* log of *censored* DOOM, DEATH AND *censored* DESTRUCTION!!!" screamed Sasuke.
Later that day, Sasuke came home (wherever that is) with bleeding wrists and a 'I hope I dont find any more *censored* logs today' sort of look on his face. Suddenly, the log appeared in front of him, and Saske shrieked. Then another, and another, until the whole room was choc-a-bloc with logs. Sasauke lay beneath the pile of logs all battered and bruised. Sundenly a window was made in the wall of logs by some one poking a log out. Two eyes peeped through.
"BOO!" said Itachi.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
Cried Sasuke.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 17, 2008, 7:32:05 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDWTF????? *dies from laughing*
.
.
.
*Un-dies and goes to next chapter

Lanayru on January 24, 2008, 6:23:07 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, Itachi has found Sasuke's one weakness!!! XDDD

finalfantasy on June 6, 2007, 10:46:39 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylol i love the abridged series. once me and my friend were doing naruto rp truth or dare, and we dared sasuke to hug a log. it was soooo funny!

TheFallenOne66 on May 30, 2007, 3:40:32 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66WTF ITACHI?! WHAT THE *censored*?!

CoStanleyQueen5 on June 4, 2007, 3:48:17 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Nyaaha, yes, ITACHI!!!! I LIKE Itachi!!! SasukeAndMomijiHaHa is INSANE!!!! I should know, I see her almost every day!!!
Great story, Kat!!!! I had to read it again!!!

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on June 4, 2007, 5:04:42 AM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes... i am INSANE hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoStanleyQueen5 on May 28, 2007, 4:11:03 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Heya, read meh part of the story, NOT THE LOG!!! Part 2. It's in the same section as yours (Anime/Manga > Naruto Series > Characters and fanart > Sasuke), and I thinks you will like it!

CoStanleyQueen5 on May 24, 2007, 12:48:20 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5This is SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! I know you told me the plot at school but this is even better than you said!!!!

I think I will go write one as an answer to this!