Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lee and the yoghurt (cant spell)

Well... the idea i stole from naruto abridged. ha ha.

Chapter 2 - Lee and the yoghurt (cant spell)

Chapter 2 - Lee and the yoghurt (cant spell)
Rock Lee was walking in he woods when suddenly, out of nowhere came:

"Hello. And welcome to the English dictionary on tape"

Lee went hyper and then calmed down again. He listened to the whole of the dictionary on tape and then got up to say hello to Twig.

As he reached the House of Holy Moo situated in a secret place that I am not saying he heard the usual commotion in the garage (if you dont know what that is then it is this:

Quint: Hotrod flames!

Momiji: Bunnies!

Quint: HOTROD FLAMES!!!

Momiji: BUNNIES!
Exetera&)

Lee went into the House of Holy Moo and Said hello.

Lee: Hello.

Em: Kat, I am going to have a gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt, would you like a gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt?

Kat: Yes please.

Em: Sakura, Kat and I are having a gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt, would you like a gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt?

Sakura: Yummy! *Slurps from pot*

Em: Sasuke, Kat, Sakura and I are having a gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt, would you like a gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt?

Sasuke: I'm not sure. I've never tried gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt before.

Em: Well come on, quick sticks! Would you like to try some of this gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt?

Sasuke: I think I'll pass, I've only just got my head round hummus.

Em: *Looks at gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt pot* EVERYBODY STOP! Put down your gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurts!

Kat: What is it?

Em: these gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurts are dated the 24th of June!

Sakura: But today's the 25th!

Em: Exactly.

Kat: That can only mean that&

Em: That these gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurts have been out of date for 24 hours!!! We may need to evacuate!

Sakura: But I've already had some! I slurped some from the pot!!!

Em: NOOOOOOO!

Sasuke: Do you really care?

Em: But she'll DIE!

Sakura: It serves me right for being such a greedy gobble gannet!


(if you want to know the rest then go onto this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v37URf1BUu8 mine is based on the Catherine Tate sketch of the Taylor-Thomas family on a picnic. Heh.

Lee: Man this is boring eh. I'm gonna go blow up some squirrels!

Prompter: EH!

Lee: EH! I'm gonna go blow up some squirrels EH!

Sakura: *Gets up from picnic in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the house of holy moo in the middle of a& erm& dunno.* Im gonna do something!!!

Random guy: YOU SUCK!

Sakura: That means it's my time to shine!

THE END&


&YES REALLY&


&OF THIS CHAPTER&


&BYE!!!


PS: to em, I have seen episode 14!!!!!! YAAASYS!!!!

HA HA!!!





HA!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanayru on January 24, 2008, 6:24:58 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruHooray for canadians!!! Lol.

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on June 28, 2007, 6:56:28 AM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHaCOMMENT NOW!!! WHILE IT IS STILL FRESH!!!!!!

CoStanleyQueen5 on June 30, 2007, 5:37:21 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5MOOOOHAAR TEH EPPY 14!!!!!! Meh luffs teh gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurts! Ish teh funneh... MOOHARR!!!

CoStanleyQueen5 on June 29, 2007, 8:07:22 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5EEEH I FOUND IT!!!! I FOUND IT AT LAAAAST!!!!! *pantpant*