Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - ultimate yaoi log story!

Well... the idea i stole from naruto abridged. ha ha.

Chapter 3 - ultimate yaoi log story!

Chapter 3 - ultimate yaoi log story!
one day, sasuke was busy choosing between sai and orochimaru, he heard someone call his name... and it wasnt sakura! he looked round but there was no-one there. so he got up and decided to make his way to orochimaru's special emo gay bar thingy in the middle of the sea. he got half way and heard someone call his name again. it definitely wasnt sakura. he looked up at the sky, (expecting kunais to appear out of nowhere and impale him) he looked at the sea (wondering how in the hell he would be ably to get to the emo gay bar thingy in its watery DePtHs). he sat on a rock aand thought. then he heard his name called again. he decided it was sai calling him to his even more emo gay bar thingy up in the clouds. so sasuke set off to up in the clouds.but then he realised sowever faast he ran he wasnt going to get 1000 miles above his head without any help. so he set off to find naruto whom he hated but knew he was the best way to get up to sai's even more emo gay bar thingy up in the clouds. he found naruto eating chicken and miso ramen on top of some random fence that came out of nowhere.

"naruto..."

"hnnnn?"

"you know you can do that one million naruto's thing..."

"mmmm..."

"would you be able to........ makeeveryonestandoneachothersshouldersallthewayutoreachtheskysoicangotosee..... a friend who happens to live there."

"if you want to go and have a shag with sai in the even more emo gay bar thingy up in the clouds then just say that."

"......."

so naruto did what sasuke asked him to and sasuke reached the even more emo gay bar thingy up in the clouds. and then he heard someone calling his name again...

he got exited because he thought sai was calling him to his big double bed so he went into sai's lair and saw...


ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then itachi turned into a


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

then sasuke did his special girly scream and jumped of the cloud and killed himself and decided he was straight.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 17, 2008, 7:36:02 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDSasuke will NEVER be straight!

CoStanleyQueen5 on February 1, 2008, 2:40:12 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5XD! I agree with Lanayru-chan. There's no way Sasuke's straight!

It sounds like Laputa or something... The emo gay bar thingy, I mean.

XD I LOVE THIS!!!!!!

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on January 29, 2008, 9:10:17 PM

SasukeAndMomijiHaHa on
SasukeAndMomijiHaHayay

Lanayru on January 24, 2008, 6:27:01 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, What the heck!? sasuke straight? There's just no way! XD