Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

A story about Kiba and Sakura, at the river they meet, they fall, they get wet(not in that way LOL sry to ruin ur fun :P)

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Green, not that green I see everyday like the trees in the forest, nor the green you rarely in the sky or ocean but the most beautiful green, that special green that wonderful, magic, pure green eyes. The eyes that only come once in a lifetime.

But this one day I remember it like it was yesterday her eyes were not happy…they were puffy and red she had been crying not a soft cry but a cry that makes your heart die inside, pierces your heart like a cold blade into your warm chest. I felt her pain, but I could do…nothing.

I watched her run through the forest…as I followed her in the tree tops. I could hear her sobbing and every time I heard her sob I wanted to take all her pain and make it my own…but I was invisible to her but it didn't hurt as much as knowing she was hurting.

She ran and ran and ran…you could tell she was tired as she started to drag her feet across the dirt path.

Then something happened that made kiba's heart jump from his chest to his mouth.

Sakura feel to the ground…hard…she laid there not moving…just laying there.

Kiba was so worried that when he saw her fall he fell from the tree…He got up as fast as he hit the ground.

He ran over to the pink haired beauty laying on the ground.



“SAKURA!…Sakura?!” he said shaking her gently.



He pulled her limp body in his arms, he held her and then stud up, grabbing her body to the river.

Kiba tipped a piece of his shirt and wet it then placed it on her forehead. He keep wetting it making it cold cause her body was burning up. Her head just rested against his chest, where his heart raced.



“Sakura…please…please wake up…please.” Kiba said quietly while a tear rolled down his cheek that fell upon Sakura's bottom lip.



“Please God take me…not her, take the empty shell, the waste of flesh I am not the only person that makes the world smile, the world will die and turn into hell without her, well I know that my life will if she doesn't wake up.” Kiba said as tears continued to roll down his face.



Sakura moaned and moved a bit.

Kiba dried his face and put her waking body on the ground and then left her. HE watched her from a tree, where he was hidden.

She finally woke up and then it hit Kiba he forgot the piece of his shirt on her forehead.



“Where am I?” Sakura said as she tried to sit up, pulling the cloth from her forehead.



“What's this?”



Sakura put her hands in the water and cupping it, gently washed her face, wetting her bangs.

She sat there as the sun started to fall asleep.

Kiba sat in the tree and would not move, he wanted her to be safe and wouldn't leave till he knew she was safe into bed.

For hours she sat at the edge of the river bank and looked at the piece of cloth.

/Who owns this? Did they help me? What happened to me?/



Sakura laid on her back as the stars came out…she stared at them, counting how many stars were in the Big Dipper.

Kiba just sat there…never blinking…then the worst thing happened, Kiba's foot slipped and moved the branch.



“What was that!?Who's there? COME OUT!” Sakura said as she jumped to her feet, as she pulled out her two kunai knives from her pouch holding it like an X across her chest.



Kiba focused and got back his balance he let out a *phew* and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand but as soon as his hand left his forehead he fell backwards. He tried to catch his balance but couldn't the branch was like black ice was covering it. He fell and landed flat on his back behind the tree. Before he could get up and run away Sakura was standing over him.



“Are you ok?”



“Fine.”



Kiba stud up brushing off his clothes. Sakura looked at the dog boy and noticed his shirt was ripped…



“Thank you.” Sakura said walking towards the river, she sat down, taking her shoes off and putting her feet in the summer warm river.



Kiba looked puzzled and then walked towards the pink haired ninja, who's hair was glowing in the moonlight and her bands flowing into the summer night breeze.



“…for what?” he asked after sitting down a few feet from her and putting his feet in the water.



“Saving me, helping me, caring enough to stay with me…but why did you run away and hide.?” Sakura asked as she pushed her feet through the water back and forth.



“…you don't know me, and I didn't want you to be scared when you woke up…you would have been scared coming to in…my arms.”



Sakura blushed when she found out that she was into kiba's arms, against his body and she couldn't believe that he cared about her so much.



/Why would this boy…who I barely know care so much about me…why would he help me?/



Sakura looked at the boy who had saved her life, as the moonlight traced his features. He looked different tonight…different then all the other days she saw him…he had an attractive aura about him…

They both laid under the dark sky with their feet in the water.

Kiba couldn't believe he was talking to the girl he loved, he wasn't as shy as he thought he would be, and he's more open then he's ever been with anyone.



“…and that's how my family and I ended up in the leaf village.”



“Wow my family was born here…my life is pretty boring.”



“No your life is interesting…I could listen to your gentle words come from your perfect lips all night…sorry I shouldn't have said that.” Kiba said as he sat up taking his feet out of the water “I think I should be leaving now…”



“…no don't leave…please…”



How could Kiba leave when the girl he daydreamed about all day long wanted him to stay.

He sat back down and this time it was closer to Sakura.

They told jokes and Kiba made Sakura laugh so hard making tears roll down her face and her sides began to hurt.

Sakura looked at Kiba and pushed him gently on his shoulder. Kiba did the same thing back to her.

Sakura giggled then did something Kiba didn't expect…she pushed him into the water and toppled over laughing.

When Kiba came up he laughed and grabbed her feet.



“Kiba no…NOOOOOO!” Sakura yelled as Kiba picked her up into his arms then threw her into the water.



They were both soaked…they splashed water around and played for hours.

He dove under the water as she had her back turned and popped up in front of her.



“AHHHH!!” Sakura screamed in surprise smacking kiba's arm.



Kiba grabbed Sakura's waist and kissed her lips…

The kiss seemed to last forever, neither pulled away, they held each other closely and kissed more aggressively…

Kiba finally pulled away when he heard something in the bushes.



“Wow!” Sakura said still with her eyes closed.



“I know, wow, I've wanted to do that for a long time now…why did you kiss me back?”



“Because…you kissed me first and I really wanted to kiss you…”Sakura blushed and turned away.



He stud behind her and then turned her around.



“Sakura…listen… I know you don't know me and stuff and I'm not in your team or anything but I really had fun tonight and I almost had a heart attack seeing you fall and come unconscious on the ground…but do you know what the best part of my day is…seeing you…I'm in love with you…” Kiba stated while the whole time he was holding her hand, Sakura's hand was now shaking.



“Really? Wow no one ever told me that before…I think I'm falling for you…too…your so…”



Before Sakura could finish her sentence Naruto jumped up from behind the bushes.



“Sakura…what are you doing…Kiba?”



“Naruto what are you doing here?” Sakura said while pulling her soaked body from the water.



Kiba followed behind her.



“Looking for you…”



Naruto and Sakura where talking as Kiba put on his shoes.

Naruto and Sakura started to walk home then she stopped and turned around…she ran to Kiba and threw her arms around him, she whispered in his ear…



“Thank you for well…everything. I'll never forget this night…”



“Me neither.” Kiba whispers as he closed his eyes and smelled her hair.



“Kiba?”



“yes!”



“Can you meet me here tomorrow night?”



“Of course.” Kiba said kissing her cheek with a big smile on his face.



She smiled and bite her bottom lip as she walked back towards Naruto. She stopped after a few minutes and waved…she knew he loved her and she knew she loved him too.

From that night on they met there at the same time at the same place to enjoy each others company as their love grew stronger…


Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on November 14, 2007, 6:06:05 AM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryAWWWW!!! SO KAWAII!!!! It is an odd couple, but a cute one! I officially support it now! Plus it keeps sakura aay from my SASUKE! LOL N-E-WAY... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! *faves* *goes off to look for more of your stuff*

zerotimberwolf on October 22, 2007, 6:41:42 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I never thought I would say that :?

hirataitokyo on September 25, 2006, 11:41:29 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoI love this! it's so cute! X3!!!!!! kawaii! I' lovin' it!

-simple***

ShadowLove101 on March 3, 2006, 10:50:11 AM

ShadowLove101 on
ShadowLove101Odd couple, but, I know worse. Anyways, you should spark it up a bit.

¢¾¢¾Meow =3

fallen_wings93 on February 14, 2006, 8:03:34 AM

fallen_wings93 on
fallen_wings93oh thatz sooooooooooooooooooo cute..... i wuv it soooo much iwuv iwuv iwuv!!!! kawaii....