Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - IT

Just a little story I wrote about Kai's hair color.

Chapter 1 - IT

Chapter 1 - IT
Meena and her little sister Luna were inside talking. Tyson had let them both move in after meeting them in an a tournement that turned out to be a trap. If it hadn't of been for them, they might not have made it out so Tyson gave them a place to stay.

The rest of the team was outside practising. Kai Hiwatari sat on a stone and watched. "I don't know- I'll go see." Meena responded to her sister's question.

She walked up to Kai and stared at him. He looked at her- what was she doing? Suddenly she reached out and grabbed soem of his hair then looked closly at it.
Everyone stopped and stared. "What are you doing?!" He demanded pulling his hair back. "I was just wondering why your hair is grey. Geez- you're just a kid and you're already getting grey hair?! Or did you just dye it that color- cuz that isn't a natural color." Meena replied.

"It's not grey- it's blue! And yes it IS natural!" Kai glared.

"Don't lie, Kai! That's grey!" Tyson luaghed.

"IT'S BLUE!" Kai yelled.

"Grey." Everyone argued.

"IT'S BLUE! IT'S NOT GREY!" Kai stood up and yelled.

"Hey Luna- it's blue!" Meena called to her sister.

Kai stared at her.

"She wanted to know." Meena shrugged and went back insde.

"Next time, try ASKING me!" Kai called after her.

Tyson stared at him.

"Grey."

"BLUE!!!!"

"Grey." Everyone argued.

"GAH!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 1, 2006, 8:49:20 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animehahahahahaha... that's funnny. (i love Kai's blue hair) =^_^=

raysbabygal on November 20, 2005, 4:45:07 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalur really good at writing funny things! do you do requests? could you write something funny on Ray plz??!! lol tazz

Talas_Girl-7 on January 10, 2005, 2:41:41 PM

Talas_Girl-7 on
Talas_Girl-7Hahahahah So FUNNY!

And tis' blue!

em3042 on December 10, 2004, 4:22:20 PM

em3042 on
em3042haha thats really good!